Warning Santa Cruz Locals!!!

• Thread starter Element4NorCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Element4NorCal

I have been up and down California to a lot of dispensaries and this one has very poor quality medication at very high prices. They just started carrying seeds in the past few weeks and some of them sounded really nice. they claimed to have some new strains out by Subcool's TGA Genetics. I purchased a 10 pack of what they claimed to be Jack the ripper x purple. I contacted TGA Genetics as soon as i got home to inquire about his new strain since Greenway had no info on it. I was responded to very quickly by Subcool himself and was told that those seeds are not his genetics. When I brought the seeds back to Greenway to inform them that the seeds they were currently selling as TGA brand merchandise was counterfit they acted as if I were stupid and wasting their time with my outrageous claim of fraudulent seeds. When I told them that I have an email directly from Subcool they had nothing else to say about it but acted as if I was inconveniencing them again. They gave me my money back after lying to my face about the origin of the seeds and then told me to leave very rudely.

They have bought TGA seeds gear and now created some F2's and are selling them as the original. If you plan on getting quality seeds or medication skip Greenway unless you want to get ripped off!!!

WARNING GREENWAY COMPASSIONATE HEALING KNOWINGLY SELLS COUNTERFIT SEEDS TO UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMERS!!!

F

frostedlove

Glad to see someone tryn to keep these FOOLS honest.

So hard these days..........So hard these days

Keep fighting the good fight bro

M

Motherhugger

I have been up and down California to a lot of dispensaries and this one has very poor quality medication at very high prices. They just started carrying seeds in the past few weeks and some of them sounded really nice. they claimed to have some new strains out by Subcool's TGA Genetics. I purchased a 10 pack of what they claimed to be Jack the ripper x purple. I contacted TGA Genetics as soon as i got home to inquire about his new strain since Greenway had no info on it. I was responded to very quickly by Subcool himself and was told that those seeds are not his genetics. When I brought the seeds back to Greenway to inform them that the seeds they were currently selling as TGA brand merchandise was counterfit they acted as if I were stupid and wasting their time with my outrageous claim of fraudulent seeds. When I told them that I have an email directly from Subcool they had nothing else to say about it but acted as if I was inconveniencing them again. They gave me my money back after lying to my face about the origin of the seeds and then told me to leave very rudely.

They have bought TGA seeds gear and now created some F2's and are selling them as the original. If you plan on getting quality seeds or medication skip Greenway unless you want to get ripped off!!!

WARNING GREENWAY COMPASSIONATE HEALING KNOWINGLY SELLS COUNTERFIT SEEDS TO UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMERS!!!

:confused0059:

Woah, I was thinking about heading out there soon.

Good to know that someone is sharing this stuff with the boards. Don't want to get duped on stuff.

:confused0059:

O

Oregonic

We need a thread of shame for those who choose to deal in shady manners, we have one for thread trolls, what about real life trolls?

L

LOCO__MOCO

Didnt "BodhiSeeds" say right here on the farm that he dropped off his collection of Subcool seeds there?

R

Rabbi

i dont think Bodhi said greenway but i belive a different disp in the Cruz

E

Element4NorCal

Glad we could help some people out there from getting ripped off!!!

The TGA seeds they have there have no label indicating TGA Genetics. The packaging is a simple small plastic baggie and a sticker label that reads....

Team Canada Seeds

obviously not TGA but if you dont know any better or if you were not expecting to be tricked you might get screwed by going to this place.

Plus they will lie directly to your face with no hesitation. They go in the back and then come out and tell you some kind of false info on a bunk product knowingly deceiving their clients.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

ohhhh good lord :party0033:

your killing me...

you got me going around to all the sites cleaning up the mess....

the tga seeds at greenway are from my private collection and they are all legit subcools strains..... tga canada is subcools canadian wing that he created with homegrown and badboy....... they made a load of hybrids... go over to subcools old home site b r e e d bay and look them up.

greenway are good folks.... they get all their medicine from local vendors so they have a range from aaa to budget... awsome edibles and a huge hash collection, clones too. its not the uber dank boutique, its more of a family....

so please stop slandering them.......

Z

zoeronerer

if bodhi says its all good its all good ............

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
whhhooopsie!

lol

pass that popcorn over here Buddy - me gots the munchies

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
note....

TGA used to have a candian team(TEAM CANADA) (BADBOY AND HOMEGROWN and...), and some of the packs i got back then said nothing of TGA or Subcool...for example, the several packs i bought of ROYAL REVENGE(KQ x 123grimm), reads exacly this: TEAM CANADA, Royal Revenge, (KQx123grimm), 10seeds...and was in a plain clear package with a white sticker on it..and there were dank pheneos in there, especially if u liked the flavor/buzz of some of the brothers grimm males)..and they also had a strain that they used and dubbed "purple" in their "NORTH PURPLE QUEEN"(Purple x Spacequeen) and i know they did other work with that "purple" clone, so seeing a pack labled: TEAM CANADA, PURPLE X JTR) would not suprise me if it was a legit TGA/TEAM CANADA pack of seeds...and especially since BOHDI said he dropped off his whole TGA colletion to that despensary...NOTE: I do not have any affiliation with that despisary, nor have i bought seeds from them...so buyer beware...I was simply adding my .02 to maybe help clear up the "TEAM CANADA" PACKS..score some, they are no longer made...I grew out some BLUJACKS(Blue Stick x JTR) from TEAM CANADA that were fast and dank...there were several OTHER crosses from TGA'S "TEAM CANADA" that i grew and liked...and SUBCOOL responding "THIS IN NOT MY WORK"....that part is true, it was indeed not his work, Badboy and Homgrown created them, not Subcool.....justa FYI....if those packs were from Bohdi, they r totally legit. Bohdi is a real as it gets....right on guy. straight up and down....Qwon

The TGA seeds they have there have no label indicating TGA Genetics. The packaging is a simple small plastic baggie and a sticker label that reads....

Team Canada Seeds

obviously not TGA but if you dont know any better or if you were not expecting to be tricked you might get screwed by going to this place.

Plus they will lie directly to your face with no hesitation. They go in the back and then come out and tell you some kind of false info on a bunk product knowingly deceiving their clients.

B

Buddy Flowers

::butters popcorn and passes FAT spliff to motherlode and zoe::

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damnit really? popcorn is bad for your colon?

lol

buzzkill

fo sho on the real butter!

B

Buddy Flowers

OP- you gonna post in here again? you can have some popcorn too

Top Bottom