Warning Santa Cruz Locals!!!

• Thread starter Element4NorCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

Boy if it were me i'd be feeling pretty foolish to have returned such a find/score.
It would be like finding one of the Antiques road show fortunes and going back to the place you got it complaining, yelling, and making a fool of yourself, only to see your neighbor on the show being told in was a $1000 - $1500 dollar find. :speechless

T

TurboDog

we all fuck up no and again. He was just confused I think. just trying to keep a look out to others droping good money on seeds. Probably feels like an ass, but at least some one is making a effort to inform people of shady practice. Growing an entire crop of something that is not legit could be a head trip of a fucking waste of time :). Atleast we know they were legit, and you did miss out...LOL

vaporedout

vaporedout

sounds like some confusion there..... at least you didnt get clones with mites already on them like one club sold me..... 12 of those MF's. but they did give me one clone free because "they didnt look that good" i only bought em cuz they were purple urkels... lovely strain.

S

Steve Z

i mean its just as much fault the buyer as the seller.

if you dont scope out the stuff you purchase..... like a shitty car or a mite infested clone, i mean who really is the one to blame for the infestation???

no disrespect, but i've heard every single way possible of kids getting mites from clones at clinics.... SOW A SEED! place i started first getting clones i swear had some fucking super hulk mites, i bet you coulda poured bleach on em and they'd have still had the mario star song going....

E

Element4NorCal

ohhhh good lord :party0033:

your killing me...

you got me going around to all the sites cleaning up the mess....

the tga seeds at greenway are from my private collection and they are all legit subcools strains..... tga canada is subcools canadian wing that he created with homegrown and badboy....... they made a load of hybrids... go over to subcools old home site b r e e d bay and look them up.

greenway are good folks.... they get all their medicine from local vendors so they have a range from aaa to budget... awsome edibles and a huge hash collection, clones too. its not the uber dank boutique, its more of a family....

so please stop slandering them.......

I contacted TGA Genetics myself through their website and described the seed packaging, description, and name of the seeds strain I had just purchased from Greenway In Santa Cruz. I also mentioned that it was labeled from Team Canada Seeds. Here are the 2 responses I received from SUBCOOL Personally. For those of you who do not know Subcool is the owner and head breeder of TGA Seeds.

HERE IS THE PROOF THAT I DID NOT RETURN SOME HIDDEN GEM OR AMAZING FIND BUT ACTUAL FACTUAL FRAUDULENT SEEDS.

Re: The crown
Mobius Dank <[email protected]>
View Contact
To: Element Four <[email protected]>
It sounds like to me they bought a shit load of our gear and made some f2's but Karma will catch em.

Sub

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Element Four <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the speedy response Sub. We went back into Greenway Compassionate Relief in Santa Cruz CA to let them know that the seeds that they were selling were not your genetics. They denied that they were counterfit and told us they looked them up online. When asked where they looked them up they had no answer and very regretfully gave our money back with a major attitude.
Us here at Element4NorCal Collective just wanted to inform you of a medical dispensary that is currently selling a fake line up of strains that were crossed with one of your strains and some of your original strains which may very well not be genuine TGA Genetics. It seems as if all of the so called Subcools TGA Genetics is simply another breeder who has purchased your seeds and now has breed male and female of the same strain to make copies of your strains and is selling them under your name. They have also taken originals and crossed those with other strains not from your gene pool but other strains such as blue stick, brothers grimm, hash plant, 3d, and many others not on your website or announced by you.
I sincerely apologize for having to inform you of such malpractice and fraudulent behavior regarding your product.

Jay Frost
Element4NorCal Collective
Santa Cruz, CA

To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 10:07:22 PM
Subject: The crown

THis is not our strain sorry

Sub

So there it is people.

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CLAIMS TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ever wonder why dispensaries dont want to deal with selling seeds?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I still wonder why Subbie told me I was "pissing in the gene pool" when I relayed a plan to cross back his very own (extremely hermie-prone) Conquistador.

the rrock

the rrock

any locals reccomend the "best" dispensary(for clones) you have encountered in the san lorenzo valley(hwy 9 corridor) or if any in Santa Cruz area stand out above the rest,thanks

E

Element4NorCal

I suppose it just depends on how they are packaged and the way in which they are marketed to the customer.

I have purchased seeds from other dispensaries and the experience was much different for a couple of reasons. To make sure you are getting verifiable genetics contact the seed producers to ensure you are not being lied to.

1. The seeds I purchased from Harborside San Jose and Oakland TGA seeds came in a TGA Packaging and the Cali Connection seeds came in
Cali Connection packaging

2. Seeds from Greenway were packaged in a plastic baggie with a sticker that read (Team Canada Seeds) when the seed list that you have to choose from reads TGA Seeds.
They also had all kinds of new crosses with at least one TGA parent and another unknown strain or other popular strain

3. Upon contacting Subcool to find out that these were not his strains I went in to Greenway to inform them that they may have been misinformed about the origin of their seeds and that I would like to return my entire 10 pack of untouched seeds for a full refund. The bud tenders attitude immediately changed to very rude and sarcastic. As he kinda tossed my money at me as if I were now dismissed he turned his back and walked towards the back room saying loudly enough for me to hear "this fucking guy" with an extreme sigh of disgust.

That is when I decided to let people know that not only were they selling fake seeds but that they were also very rude and distasteful to their customers, which I had been since I had purchased quite a few clones from them before this incident all of which seemed very nice and healthy although they admitted not being very organized in the clone room and that they could not guarantee any strain was properly labeled. So they gave me a free one, but then there was all this fake seeds business and attitude as if I should be blessed to be able to buy from them or something.

Dispensaries need to treat people like people, especially since there are alot of people who are really sick out there going to these places to get medicine and seeds for medicine. These patients dont deserve to be treated in such a fashion even if they are a little irritated by the situation. These patients already feel horrible and now they have some bud tender (who has no real connection to the origin of these seeds or their genetic validity) acting like he grew them himself and that I have offended their very establishment. What ever happened to the customer is always right? Some of these so called dispensaries are the same as a drug dealer. They act like they are doing you a favor buy selling you their product and that is bullshit.

Customer service is the a very important part of running any business, school, clinic, or other service of the public and people deserve good treatment.

T

Thundurkel

I agree All About Wellness in Sacramento is rude to vendors, I had some fucking FIRE I brought em at a VERY compassionate price and the asshole didn't even open the bag!! "Lots of small pieces in there" "Can't take short bags" they were over asshole you just were snooty and wouldn't even look and it was better than ANYTHING they had for $55 a 8th! I know what quality dank is and what a good price for a lb is and 2400 for super nice indoor should've been snatched to let go cheaper for patients in need. BUT NO! Lets be rude to the guys who come in to help and offer good meds at a better price than you get for and lets treat em like dirt!

J

jakew215

I agree All About Wellness in Sacramento is rude to vendors, I had some fucking FIRE I brought em at a VERY compassionate price and the asshole didn't even open the bag!! "Lots of small pieces in there" "Can't take short bags" they were over asshole you just were snooty and wouldn't even look and it was better than ANYTHING they had for $55 a 8th! I know what quality dank is and what a good price for a lb is and 2400 for super nice indoor should've been snatched to let go cheaper for patients in need. BUT NO! Lets be rude to the guys who come in to help and offer good meds at a better price than you get for and lets treat em like dirt!

in all fairness i work in a collective and probably get 15+ vendors a day. some of them with bomb as deals, but when shit isnt going out the door (like this time of year normally is) you just cant fork out the cash my friend, i wouldnt take it personal, its non profit, but we still have bills man.

i turn away $50 zips daily. i can produce it cheaper.

in my opinion, find a small club, get to know the people in there and there practices. youll know if they need weed or not on the regular. if not then you cant really help them and they cant help you. find a club that has steady business and become a steady supplier.

i cant rely on guys popping in here on the random for 2500 dollar indoors. its just keeping the doors open. like i said, i really wouldnt take it personal.

R

Rabbi

Those guys dont pay anything over $1500 for hemp and they put the full mark up on all their hemp. Prolly one of the weakest clubs in all of the 70+ clubs in the area.

Dont hate em just avoid em, give northstar, florin ,and fruitridge a try.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I always suspect that places like that dont buy from vendors and just sell their own backyard boogie

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

I contacted TGA Genetics myself through their website and described the seed packaging, description, and name of the seeds strain I had just purchased from Greenway In Santa Cruz. I also mentioned that it was labeled from Team Canada Seeds. Here are the 2 responses I received from SUBCOOL Personally. For those of you who do not know Subcool is the owner and head breeder of TGA Seeds.

HERE IS THE PROOF THAT I DID NOT RETURN SOME HIDDEN GEM OR AMAZING FIND BUT ACTUAL FACTUAL FRAUDULENT SEEDS.

Re: The crown
Mobius Dank <[email protected]>
View Contact
To: Element Four <[email protected]>
It sounds like to me they bought a shit load of our gear and made some f2's but Karma will catch em.

Sub

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Element Four <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the speedy response Sub. We went back into Greenway Compassionate Relief in Santa Cruz CA to let them know that the seeds that they were selling were not your genetics. They denied that they were counterfit and told us they looked them up online. When asked where they looked them up they had no answer and very regretfully gave our money back with a major attitude.
Us here at Element4NorCal Collective just wanted to inform you of a medical dispensary that is currently selling a fake line up of strains that were crossed with one of your strains and some of your original strains which may very well not be genuine TGA Genetics. It seems as if all of the so called Subcools TGA Genetics is simply another breeder who has purchased your seeds and now has breed male and female of the same strain to make copies of your strains and is selling them under your name. They have also taken originals and crossed those with other strains not from your gene pool but other strains such as blue stick, brothers grimm, hash plant, 3d, and many others not on your website or announced by you.
I sincerely apologize for having to inform you of such malpractice and fraudulent behavior regarding your product.

Jay Frost
Element4NorCal Collective
Santa Cruz, CA

To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 10:07:22 PM
Subject: The crown

THis is not our strain sorry

Sub

So there it is people.

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CLAIMS TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

your enthusiasm to protect the community is admirable...:character0111:

but please learn how to use google before going into crusade mode::icon_spin:

original post from subcool:anim_44:

http://boards.cannabis.com/strains-seeds/129487-tga-genetic-guide.html

Subcool
Registered+

TGA Genetic Guide
stinkyattic ask me to put some info up here on our genetics. Yes there are commercially available at a few outlets and the bud itself is popping up all over in clubs and in other countries now.

So lets get started.

TGA Strains

Agent Orange… (Orange Velvet x Jack The Ripper)
Astro Boy… (A-13 x Ortega C-99)
Astro Queen…(watermelon-Astro Boy x Space Queen)
Big Foot… (British Columbia Hash Plant x Grim male)
Bubba Gum… (Bush Hash Plant x Grim Male)
Danny Boy… (Killer Queen x Ortega C-99)
Danielle… (Danny Boy x Space Queen) (sold out)
Deep Purple… (Urkle x Querkle)
Grim Reaper… (Jacks Cleaner x Grim Male)
Hash Queen… (Cuddle Fish Hash Plant x Space Queen)
Highway Star… (Hemp Star x Space Queen)
Jenny… (Donkey Dick x Space Queen)
Jilly Bean… (Orange Velvet x Space Queen)
Jack The Ripper… (Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen)
Jacks Cleaner 2… (Jacks Cleaner x Jack The Ripper)
Orange Velvet bx… (Orange Velvet x Jilly Bean)
Ozzy… (Black Domina x Grim Male)
Pandoras Box… (Jack The Ripper x Space Queen)
Querkle… (Urkle x Space Queen)
Royals Revenge… (Killer Queen x Grim)
Scarlet Queen… (Killer Queen x Space Queen) (retail only)
Space Queen F2… (original-Romulan x C-99)
Sputnik 2… (A-13 x A-13 x Black Russian) (only available in platinum pack)
The Crown… (Purple Helmet aka North End Purps x Space Queen)
The Void… (A-13 x Querkle)
Third Dimension… (A-13 x Jack The Ripper)
Valencia… (Orange Velvet x Grim Male) (retail only)
Vortex… (A-13 x Space Queen)
Zorro… (Cuddle Fish Hash Plant x Grim Male)

Coming Soon…
(Thai x Space Queen)
and
(British Columbia Hash Plant x Space Queen)

MIXES

Fiesta Mix... (Astro Boy, Conquistador, Danny Boy)
MzJill’s Candy Mix... (Jilly Bean, Orange Velvet bx, Space Queen)
Sububble Mix... (The Third Dimension, Vortex. Space Queen)

I will add the details on each strain now

Is this what ya wanted Stinky?

Sub

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

more info using google

http://boards.cannabis.com/strains-seeds/51681-subcool-tga-strain-guide-2.html

Subcool
Registered+

~Welcome to the Show!~ New TGA Strain Info
Well the day is near and we are very excited. Team Canada has worked hard in the frozen waste land of the north to pump out our latest creations. Before we get started I’d like to thank Badboy and Homegrown for working so hard to get these ready. Considering recent events and how many people lost years of work I am happy we stayed on course and trusted in our karma.
These amazing pictures were taken by Homegrown he is the newest Jr. member of TGA and far from an FNG. Even though he doesn’t have my years of experience we are honored to have him tend some girls for us.

These crosses are long awaited by me and put together by Badboy who is responsible for the now famous Conquistador, Astroboy, and backing up my Dannyboy. OK Enough but kissing lets get to it.

E

Element4NorCal

Check it out!!!

Bodhi

Much Respect To You For All Your Work & Additions To The Cannabis Community.

Google Is Not The Find All Tell All Of The Information World. Plenty of garbage information is available since Google is only a search engine.

The post you found while searching Google is from a post member who named himself subcool with an avatar of Ed Rosenthal's Big Book Of Buds 3 and flying the British Flag. Does this sound like the subcool we know and love who just reported from the cannabis cup in europe reporting on how crappy it is over there and how much better it is in America.

I suggest you contact Subcool yourself at his email and inquire about his strains.

There is no strain with jack the ripper x purple

The seeds that Greenway attempted to sell me were not on that list but were right there on that list that they have taped to the counter next to the avaliable clone list.

I explained every detail of the scenario to Subcool directly including the name Team Canada & the email I posted previously was his response directly.

I would just say that unless you are part owner of Greenway In Santa Cruz I would suggest no longer protesting this issue as it may deteriorate your credibility among the community.

Greenway In Santa Cruz may be taking advantage of you and your credibility and selling fake seeds since you cant really prove genetics without DNA testing & it would take up to 6 months before anyone would notice to complain. That is if the grower were actually schooled enough in this game to recognize characteristics and qualities in certain strains or even being able to unlock the genetic potential to realize these qualities.

I await your response personally or you can contact me directly at

[email protected]

or send me a private message on this site.

J-Frost a.k.a. Reason

your enthusiasm to protect the community is admirable...:character0111:

but please learn how to use google before going into crusade mode::icon_spin:

original post from subcool:anim_44:

http://boards.cannabis.com/strains-seeds/129487-tga-genetic-guide.html

Subcool
Registered+

TGA Genetic Guide
stinkyattic ask me to put some info up here on our genetics. Yes there are commercially available at a few outlets and the bud itself is popping up all over in clubs and in other countries now.

So lets get started.

TGA Strains

Agent Orange… (Orange Velvet x Jack The Ripper)
Astro Boy… (A-13 x Ortega C-99)
Astro Queen…(watermelon-Astro Boy x Space Queen)
Big Foot… (British Columbia Hash Plant x Grim male)
Bubba Gum… (Bush Hash Plant x Grim Male)
Danny Boy… (Killer Queen x Ortega C-99)
Danielle… (Danny Boy x Space Queen) (sold out)
Deep Purple… (Urkle x Querkle)
Grim Reaper… (Jacks Cleaner x Grim Male)
Hash Queen… (Cuddle Fish Hash Plant x Space Queen)
Highway Star… (Hemp Star x Space Queen)
Jenny… (Donkey Dick x Space Queen)
Jilly Bean… (Orange Velvet x Space Queen)
Jack The Ripper… (Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen)
Jacks Cleaner 2… (Jacks Cleaner x Jack The Ripper)
Orange Velvet bx… (Orange Velvet x Jilly Bean)
Ozzy… (Black Domina x Grim Male)
Pandoras Box… (Jack The Ripper x Space Queen)
Querkle… (Urkle x Space Queen)
Royals Revenge… (Killer Queen x Grim)
Scarlet Queen… (Killer Queen x Space Queen) (retail only)
Space Queen F2… (original-Romulan x C-99)
Sputnik 2… (A-13 x A-13 x Black Russian) (only available in platinum pack)
The Crown… (Purple Helmet aka North End Purps x Space Queen)
The Void… (A-13 x Querkle)
Third Dimension… (A-13 x Jack The Ripper)
Valencia… (Orange Velvet x Grim Male) (retail only)
Vortex… (A-13 x Space Queen)
Zorro… (Cuddle Fish Hash Plant x Grim Male)

Coming Soon…
(Thai x Space Queen)
and
(British Columbia Hash Plant x Space Queen)

MIXES

Fiesta Mix... (Astro Boy, Conquistador, Danny Boy)
MzJill’s Candy Mix... (Jilly Bean, Orange Velvet bx, Space Queen)
Sububble Mix... (The Third Dimension, Vortex. Space Queen)

I will add the details on each strain now

Is this what ya wanted Stinky?

Sub

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...lol..your funny...thats SUBS posts over there....he put the bigbook of buds3 up as his avatar because his strain is on the cover...and as far as flying the united kingdom flag...go back to the time when he was posting that and the bigbookof buds 3 came out, go look up any TGA strain in the bigbookofbuds3(JTR, jillybean,sputnik, 3D) and notice the UNITED KINGDOM flag SUBCOOL/TGA is reppin on those pages, or go to the back where the TGA seeds info is and note the address: Harborne Birmingham, UNITED KINGDOM....

The post you found while searching Google is from a post member who named himself subcool with an avatar of Ed Rosenthal's Big Book Of Buds 3 and flying the British Flag. Does this sound like the subcool we know and love who just reported from the cannabis cup in europe reporting on how crappy it is over there and how much better it is in America.

I await your response personally or you can contact me directly at

[email protected]

or send me a private message on this site.

J-Frost a.k.a. Reason

E

Element4NorCal

Bottom Line

...lol..your funny...thats SUBS posts over there....he put the bigbook of buds3 up as his avatar because his strain is on the cover...and as far as flying the united kingdom flag...go back to the time when he was posting that and the bigbookof buds 3 came out, go look up any TGA strain in the bigbookofbuds3(JTR, jillybean,sputnik, 3D) and notice the UNITED KINGDOM flag SUBCOOL/TGA is reppin on those pages, or go to the back where the TGA seeds info is and note the address: Harborne Birmingham, UNITED KINGDOM....

I dont find this whole issue to be very funny at all. Sick people depend on dispensaries to be the buffer between shady black market dealers and sick patients. These patients deserve to be told the truth, not taken advantage of because they do not have enough knowledge about high quality medication or how to grow great medicine. Why must the ignorant patient be taken advantage of when all they are trying to do is feel better.

Look I don't care if sub just posted that post on this website today.

The seeds they tried to sell me were not on that list!

The point is and was even though Bodhi has continuously responded to my post as if it were a personal attack on his character. However that is simply not true.

My intentions are to inform the unsuspecting patients of the bay area or other parts of California planning a day trip to check out some new clubs (as we like to do from time to time), that Greenway will put any seeds in a bag and label them whatever they think will sell the fastest.

If they did nothing wrong or did not intend to sell fraudulent seeds or genetics then why did they react so poorly when confronted in a very kind and gentle manner? Simple answer is GUILT. As a business you need to be able to discuss customer issues and concerns without resulting to insults, subtle threats, rudeness, disgust, distasteful remarks, or throwing money back in the face of customers who would like their money back.

They had so many other strains in seed form that are not on either list that Bodhi posted that are so called TGA Genetics. Such as what they attempted to sell me. Some Blue stick crossed with many different strains. They always had at least one TGA named strain crossed with an unknown or unusual strain.

If Greenway had told us that Bodhi had brought his own personal collection of old seeds down to their shop and that they had them right now it might have been a little different.

However they did not do that. They told us that they were from TGA Genetics and were some new strains that subcool had just come out with. Not some strains that he had made back in 2007 under the name Team Canada.

False marketing......Fraudulent seeds.......unfriendly service........horrible medication if you can even call it medication. I would not pay $20 an 1/8th for that crap. The highest quality they have is about a 4 on a scale of 1-10 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

1. I would not have gone directly home and contacted Subcool to verify the validity of these genetics. Which ended up with Subcool himself writing back saying that these were not his strains. I let him know about more of the suspected fraud seeds after returning the 10 I got.

2.I would have happily germed and grown out some of Bodhi's Private strains if it had been sold that way, but it was not.

This is the last post I am going to make on this issue as it has gone on long enough.

The continued and persistent responses from Bodhi are unnecessary but understood since he is attempting to do some sort of quality control effort for Greenway since he provides seeds to them and makes a profit from his relationship with them. So i understand his feeling of need to defend his place of business.

However, I would suggest a new place of business. Perhaps Boulder Creek Collective since they have a higher quality product, friendlier staff. They are very nice and patient. I am sure if this same situation would have happened at the Boulder Creek Collective they would have remained calm and discussed my issues and concerns like responsible adults handing my money to me in a respectful manner. I probably would have come back again since the service was adequate.

I would not recommend the club in Felton as they charge you $1 to come inside even if you dont get anything. Some meds here are good, edibles are made with hash oil.

J-Frost a.k.a. Reason

Top Bottom