Warning Santa Cruz Locals!!!

• Thread starter Element4NorCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

thanks for your info element. I was going to check out the club in Felton, but not now. I love the Boulder Creek collective and are great to do biz with, they have hooked me up with a few locals up here to find some rare genetics and to share some of my local stuff ive been working with for over 20 years. Actually BC collective is the only dispensary i have ever visited, it would be nice to know if there are others on the hwy 9 corridor worth visiting

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

lol.....

good heavens....

keeping me on my toes...

i love your spirit.....

but you need to face reality....

the bottom line is those are all legit seeds from my collection and they are all gone now.... and greenway has no infrastructure to produce any seeds, let alone knockoffs....

it seems you may have not been on the boards long, but breeders have long history's selling seeds from different vendors with lines that fade in and out over time.

me and subcool shared the same home site for years called b r e e e d b a y, i never accepted money for my seed sales so i built up alot of credit to get seeds there, i bought doubles and triples of everything my fellow breeders were offering, to support them and build up my collection. sub and jill were the only ones who could list tga auctions, and alot of those tga auctions went into my collections. all the packs at greeway are from those auctions with the original packaging, some were from the platinum and gold collections that they offered where you could bid huge and get subs whole catalog. some were from tga canada, which was subs males and the best elites canada had to offer. im not sure why sub is having selective memory loss, but those are his seeds. i have emailed him with no reponse.

i am not part of greenway, but being a long standing member of the cannabis community i respect what they do, they were the first club in SC, and did alot of the groundwork for med cannabis here, they also funneled alot of their money into a fully certified med kitchen and laboratory. they asked me to bring in some seeds and i did. im sorry you had a bad interaction with them. if you want start a greenway made me mad thread then please do, but this thread is about fake seeds, and there are no fake seeds, they are my seeds and my reputation rests in this statement, so i will spend my time posting to protect my word on this issue, which i value highly, and which you are challenging.

P

P Nice

this is good to know. I've never been to Greenway but it seems as if I won't ever go after reading this. I stopped by Creme De Canna on Paul Sweet Road(about 1.5 miles from north harbor area where i live) for the first time and it was pretty good. I got some of their ice cream and 1gram ($8 each) of outdoor purple Mr.Nice and Recon#3 from DNA seeds.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I could have sworn I saw in a thread somewhere that the OP runs a dispensary - if this is true then its really kind of jenky (for lack of a better word that isnt too fucking harsh) to go around slamming another collective/dispensary

I could be wrong about my memory of the afore mentioned thread

P

Platinum kush

This was so dramatic that i ate two whole bags of popcorn through out this thread and now i think its making my colon hurts. Element i know you mean well. Im sure there are collectives out there that are completely riping people off and should be exposed.

E

Element4NorCal

I am just trying to let people know that things are not always what they seem.

As far as Bodhi goes I guess he is just a lost cause. Unable to see past his magical and all knowing mind. The truth is all there for everyone to see as well as the actual e-mails from Subcool himself. You really cant argue with that considering the fact that the claim is that they are his seeds as he clearly states that they are not his.

I said it before and I will say it again.....GREENWAY Dispensary in Santa Cruz Sells Fake seeds labled as TGA genetics. Bodhi decided to jump on board and act like i am some inexperienced grower that missed out on something truly amazing since he supplies them with some seed stock.

The more bodhi keeps posting the same weak argument with absolutely no facts to back it up the more it looks like bodhi is involved with the fraudulent seed issue I was warning about.

Sometimes people do things that other people are not aware of....I know that sounds crazy to Bodhi since he knows exactly how many seeds Greenway has and exactly where they got them. He must be psychic or incredibly intelligent to claim to know with such certainty.

However the fact remains.....Greenway is the worst Cannabis Dispensary I have ever been to. I have been to almost every dispensary in the bay area and many in southern Cali and Greenway was the worst for quality of medication as well as the attitude of the staff members.

Bodhi as you have not listened to a word I have written i will now assume that you sell fake seeks to Greenway and this is your way of protecting your source of income. I understand that we all make mistakes and sometimes very poor judgment calls.

Give it up bro the monkey is out of the barrel!!!!

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I had a poor experience with the other club in SC, the SCPC.

They sold me a bunch of True Blueberry clones that:

A) only a few were TB
B) the all HERMIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talked to the club, they had several people complain. They gave me half my $$ back and said they would pick up the meds for a low price....Then backed out when it came down to it.

Won't deal with them again! Go to Harborside..its a safe bet!

S

ScrOGer

ever wonder why dispensaries dont want to deal with selling seeds?

I think they would prefer to sell the flowers. make more money. Those fing pigs. but they make good bacon :) you know? every couple of months we slice a little fat back off those greedy disp pigs to feed ourselves, hoping to provide a good and decent service to patients.

I dont find this whole issue to be very funny at all. Sick people depend on dispensaries to be the buffer between shady black market dealers and sick patients. These patients deserve to be told the truth, not taken advantage of because they do not have enough knowledge about high quality medication or how to grow great medicine. Why must the ignorant patient be taken advantage of when all they are trying to do is feel better.

If they did nothing wrong or did not intend to sell fraudulent seeds or genetics then why did they react so poorly when confronted in a very kind and gentle manner?

Zen Healing in west hollywood is the same way. they dont care about the patients. you are a customer, and a poorly respected one at that.

remember if the dispensary is a cash only business, they are not in it for the cause. they are in it for the MONEY. that's it. people will do jacked up things to make that green too. including lying about origins and genetics. I've seen C99 that was straight up OG Kush. can you believe it? they couldnt tell KUSH from Cinderella 99. unreal! the other problem lies in the knowledge of the disp team. most dont know what the F they have and can be sold anything.

and about that dollar to enter. you should ban them too. greedy a-holes. I love it when dispensaries get this high and mighty attitude. i wonder how they feel, when all of their members pull their recommendations from them. how would that screw them over?

anyway..... 1 dollar to enter, illegal in so many ways. also i bet that 99% of the collective member base doesnt even participate, making them illegal anyway. I would watch out who you do business with, on both sides (grower & patient).

fun thread to read tho!

edit: Come to think of it. any cash only dispensary is most likely hurting the movement. as they have no transparency in record keeping. thus.... they prob dont pay taxes, or very little, I mean. they prob dont donate to charity either. straight up street level dealers, that are causing a ton of problems for people that are doing this for the right reasons, and 100% in the spirit of the law.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I had a poor experience with the other club in SC, the SCPC.

They sold me a bunch of True Blueberry clones that:

A) only a few were TB
B) the all HERMIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talked to the club, they had several people complain. They gave me half my $$ back and said they would pick up the meds for a low price....Then backed out when it came down to it.

Won't deal with them again! Go to Harborside..its a safe bet!

Now, now now. There are plenty of FINE collectives in SC and Aptos. Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals has a amazing selection of rare strains, good clones, and GOOD prices. And they are amazing people to boot. Capitola Healing and Herbal Cruz are also good bets with meds. You dont have to drive all the way to San Jose to find a good club.

I agree though, Greenway and SCPC are a bunch of assholes (IMO). They dont seem to care about their patients when they charge 60 an 1/8 for less than average meds. And im being generous when i say less than average. Go to somewhere that will show you test results, and have a huge selection of DANK meds. AKA SCMN, or C.H.A.I

my 2cents..

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i went to the open house for Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals in Aptos and i thought the space, meds, and people were all around really nice....

J

JonathonStrange

It would be a great idea for a whole branch in the forum. A list to exspose these kind of opperations. Be they dispenceries or seed houses. Save us all money and give support to the honest companys. Thanks for the posting

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

i went to the open house for Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals in Aptos and i thought the space, meds, and people were all around really nice....

Yeah, they are all real nice people, just trying to provide a good service to SC county residents. They got passion thats for sure. My one stop shop as of now, unless i see something else on anoher menu that catches my eye...which usually happens haha

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I think its always a crapshoot in the area. All the clubs have had great genetics and well grown meds in the past, but a lot of dispensaries are also in it for the money and the hype. Very few are genuine and knowledgeable enough to always provide honest top shelf medicine. Places like harborside are pretty strict about what they put out, better chance of getting your money worth.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I think its always a crapshoot in the area. All the clubs have had great genetics and well grown meds in the past, but a lot of dispensaries are also in it for the money and the hype. Very few are genuine and knowledgeable enough to always provide honest top shelf medicine. Places like harborside are pretty strict about what they put out, better chance of getting your money worth.

Honestly everytime i've gone to harbor side i've been disappointed in the grade of the meds....idk if im just SUPER picky or what. But a few clubs here have some SUPER good meds, tested with all the paperwork to back it, and budtenders that actually have burned every strain in the case. I'll stick with C.H.A.I (which just got some Sour Alien in! looks like the alien is finally showing itself in SC county!), Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals, and Herbal Cruz. All QUALITY bud, that isn't over 50 an 1/8 w/ tax included.

Harborside is a good place, NO DOUBT. but every time i've gone, i wish i just would have saved my gas and got a fatter sack in town of quality meds. Just me. But to each his own...

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Honestly everytime i've gone to harbor side i've been disappointed in the grade of the meds....idk if im just SUPER picky or what. But a few clubs here have some SUPER good meds, tested with all the paperwork to back it, and budtenders that actually have burned every strain in the case. I'll stick with C.H.A.I (which just got some Sour Alien in! looks like the alien is finally showing itself in SC county!), Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals, and Herbal Cruz. All QUALITY bud, that isn't over 50 an 1/8 w/ tax included.

Harborside is a good place, NO DOUBT. but every time i've gone, i wish i just would have saved my gas and got a fatter sack in town of quality meds. Just me. But to each his own...

Good to know! I thought there were only SCPC and greenway...I haven't been to one in a while, so I gave SCPC a shot.

I have always went to Harborside (Oakland) for genetics.

I will definelty go out and visit SCMN and CHAI....gotta get that Alien Funk!

Thanks!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

In my experience with Greenway and my family's experience with them, is they take for ever to pay their vendors if they decide to pay them at all. I know of quite a few folks that they just wrote off and decided not to pay. Yet, they can take more product from other people without paying the first folks.

Top Bottom