Was He Justified???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Was this man justified in shooting these kids???

• yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshone

Freshone

Well then why don't you start a fund for his legal defense and see how much is donated...
Did I say he was innocent?NO,truth is none of us know the events that took place Mr judge,jury and executioner.
Why don't we just go drag him out in the street from his cell and hang him,you can put the rope around His neck and kick the chair out from under him!would that make you feel better?
Colorado should just fire all their judges and hire chickenman the cut and paste king to do their work for them,in between starting shit and then acting innocent you can take everyone's constitutional rights away from them.
From your racist rants every morning about dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool when you take a dump(black children are pieces of shit to you?)to all the bullshit stories and cut and paste pictures you act like you take everyone here knows your a serial bullshitter.
Black children are not pieces of shit,You are not the judge and jury and we all know 3/4 of what you post is BS so you have a nice day!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

"All of em went through "Juvie" for their fuck up. The kid that was my son's GF's little brother eventually came around and apologized....and when he did (he was 14 when he took the weed....18 when he came to apologize) I gave him a nice sack of nugs and we squared/set things to rest. Now he's a valued family friend. He hung his head VERY low when he came to shake my hand and apologize.....but he was almost crying when I handed him that bag......."

^^ thats what Jesus would do.
we have no idea what that kid learned in those 4 long years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom