Wanted Was up everyone got a issue need a hand

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Just need some clarification with an issue I'm having what u guys think help me out it can b few things but I wanna see what u guys think (shity pic but outer of the leaf are little yellow some have little tiny brown spots on some )
IMG 20220801 160307249

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Ty I'ma check it out most deff. I've been growing for a bit but I never had any issues at all and I do organic.this time is little yellowing I think it's mag issue or maybe I'm watering wrong.idk got me stuck. I figured from others maybe can get a better suggestion uknow

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Actually was purple cow living soil. I kept reminding it with craft blend worm casting mycroetc.. I maybe did a boo boo

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Soil is a bitch. They make soil test kits to get things back on track. But a few watering with just water might be the ticket.
Right I thought of that maybe I should in vest in a tester I seen some online . Thanks man just mite go get a tester at shop quick

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Soil is a bitch. They make soil test kits to get things back on track. But a few watering with just water might be the ticket.
I ordered soil kit last yr.but didn’t get to put to use yet. I’ll be using this grow.

Ponky

Ponky

Seeds and good soil aren't cheap. Soil kits are good insurance. Plus once you do the tests there are soil experts here that can help you out. And all sorts of different gardening skill levels.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Seeds and good soil aren't cheap. Soil kits are good insurance. Plus once you do the tests there are soil experts here that can help you out. And all sorts of different gardening skill levels.
True true true.question u ever did scrog. That I never did I usually do last or top mainline hear and there. But how u do scrog,set we're put hui and dui etc.. if u know bye chance

Ponky

Ponky

True true true.question u ever did scrog. That I never did I usually do last or top mainline hear and there. But how u do scrog,set we're put hui and dui etc.. if u know bye chance
I have used those stretchy black scrogs nets. You should put them jn before the plant reaches them. But what I prefer is tomato cages or bamboo poles. Just so I can pull the plant out and move it around if I need to. I'm a top once or twice and let it go guy. But the best plants tend to be DWC and trained and mainlined. Carefully monitored VPD. And premium water analysis and food. With enzymes. Those look cool. Honestly you can't go wrong with basically anything you try. It's like a bad haircut. Give a few weeks and it's a good haircut.

mancorn

mancorn

Hopefully someone can post the “grow questionnaire” so other growers understand your set up. (I don’t see it off-hand myself.)

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

For sure, I ordered fox farm soil last yr. & it was expensive as hell per sq.ft.! And I almost always order seeds because I don’t have connections on clones like I used to so I know seeds can get pricey as well.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I have used those stretchy black scrogs nets. You should put them jn before the plant reaches them. But what I prefer is tomato cages or bamboo poles. Just so I can pull the plant out and move it around if I need to. I'm a top once or twice and let it go guy. But the best plants tend to be DWC and trained and mainlined. Carefully monitored VPD. And premium water analysis and food. With enzymes. Those look cool. Honestly you can't go wrong with basically anything you try. It's like a bad haircut. Give a few weeks and it's a good haircut.
Yeah I used tomato cages at times I tend to stick with lst idk that's me Dow. Scrog sound like to much work. But that's man for all info heading to work peace out ✌️

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Update my baby doing very well growing more. Was hungry didn't have enough smh least wasn't worse. Hit it wit casting the blend wit molasses looking great now. Thanks again ponky for the info

Latest posts

Top Bottom