Wash House voted unanimously to nullify ban on hemp

• Thread starter Penelope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Penelope

Penelope

Wow, did everyone catch this?:

Olympia, Wa., February 17, 2014– State legislators in the Washington House of Representatives just voted unanimously (97:0) to approve HB1888, which effectively nullifies the federal ban on hemp within the state of Washington.

State Rep. Matthew Shea (R-Spokane Valley) is the bill’s main sponsor. “This is a phenomenal bill, expanding freedom, allowing jobs to be created – a new market here in Washington state – the potential state economic impact is in the tens of millions if not hundreds of millions,” said Shea.

zeke

zeke

I'm growing hemp in my garden. Shit is a great crop rotation. Puts biomass deep down in your soil. I've got unpatented feral hempseed from the Midwest. Fuck that French and Canadian swill. I'd better get on a seed increase soon, before the law changes

S

ssteely71

Just to be clear. I love hemp products and DO recognize it's great agricultural and industrial uses. We used to raid feral hemp fields in Missouri in late fall for free scwag to toke on or for the rare one that had an actual buzz. Lol we called it K~pot , since it came off the side of hwyK. Lol

Top Bottom