• Thread starter nouvellechef
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

That's a lot of pressure to put on yourself. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

fractal

fractal

super dank, could you possibly fit more frost on there I don't think so!

C

Colebz

Nice. As soon as I take some pics I will upload to show and tell...

N

nouvellechef

Fruit salad, thanx.

I just popped some new gear. Maybe I can get a journal over here too. Keep it green guys/gals. Make sure to sign the ballot that fell short last year and look for the senate bill. Peace

B

Bhanghead

Good stuff... Do you use your trim to make beautiful things happen in the kitchen? My chef buddies and me can spend hours brainstorming crazy shit to make with ganja butter and oil. We made some marinarajuana sauce to make pizzas with a few weeks ago.. but you know it needed just a little more OOMPH.. so while my buddy was streching the dough i made a compound butter of herb oil, ton of roasted garlic and basil and brushed the dough before saucing.. then he had to make his famous Ganja Baklava... melted into the couch within and hour.. woke up ripped and had to get to work.. next on the list... Dank Danishes!

N

nouvellechef

Yikes! No, I tend to just do edward scissor hands and trim away and let it fall. No hash or nothing. Plenty of meds (:

R

robz

Hey neighbor. I'm close to you. We should gift each other sone cuts. I have lots if your interested. PM me.

Top Bottom