• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

@bigdaddy420
The point is that potting soil (regardless of brand) is just
compost (worm or thermal), base (peat or coco), and dry ammendments
In no world is potting soil worth 50$ a bag.
That's 12-20 dollars for soil, 30-38 dollars for shipping, fuck that

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

@bigdaddy420
The point is that potting soil (regardless of brand) is just
compost (worm or thermal), base (peat or coco), and dry ammendments
In no world is potting soil worth 50$ a bag.
That's 12-20 dollars for soil, 30-38 dollars for shipping, fuck that
100% agree

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

that's what I mean. keep one for a mother .

no i plant a new seed/clone (mostly seeds) every week or two so I can harvest a different plant every time every week or two. I want constant variety.

Then we make coconut oil for edibles with multiple strains for the most and most diverse cannabanoids we can get from our garden.

if i run clones i just clone the clones and rerun.

I have no space for mothers long term.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

no i plant a new seed/clone (mostly seeds) every week or two so I can harvest a different plant every time every week or two. I want constant variety.

Then we make coconut oil for edibles with multiple strains for the most and most diverse cannabanoids we can get from our garden.

if i run clones i just clone the clones and rerun.

I have no space for mothers long term.
sure . just curious.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

sure . just curious.

cool. I realized quickly for my space that i could get more output and variety this way. Only using t-5 fluorescents and a 3x3 tent for veg and a pair of 600w hps for flower and have managed to pull almost a pound per month. Having all different strains at all different ages can be a real pain though. I mix feeds individually in gallon pitchers.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i looked up dealers me on on the fox farm website there is a place not far from me that is says sells ff products so i will go there and check it out cause i need more fertilizer and i have been waiting since nov 4th for some i had ordered off ebay that hasnt gotten here yet that i will be getting my money back on

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

can u grow opium indoors ?
yes but is not effective. it takes so much ro make so little . even by the acre is a lot of work .I think it's about 5 to 15 kg opium per acre. I was contemplating it for a while . high probability that there is lots growing around you. most poppies are opium containing. papavor somniforum. I believe they did try to make a non opioid strain papovar californicum? it papovar americanos? something like that. 99% of poppies are papovar somniforum

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so i went to that place and looked at there ff products and it is alot cheaper for me to jusgt buy it offline 1 quart bottle of growbig is like 25 dollar for the trio it would cost me 60 to 70 dollars to buy it from that store ebay i can get it for 43 for all 3

Top Bottom