watchgator for og genetics seed company?

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

herd that this bust was one of the sites for og genetics?
wondering if anybody on here was in touch with these people
jonathan donna is the guys name a beleive
article here
2300 plants and a gator, judge aint guna be happy

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

dam answered my question in about 45 seconds
the guy i herd this from bashed the dude for about 45 min today telling me about this. gave out 2 batchs of male clones to his members
as you can imagine alot of pissed off memebers
heres a quote from a norml page i found off google
"Johnny Donna, chief executive officer of Og Genetics, a Hemet-based seed and clone company that supplies other growers with cannabis, believes medical marijuana has come into its own, eliminating a need for the passage of Proposition 19.

“Back when I got my medical card in 2006, there were 13 dispensaries in Southern California and now there are close to 1,000 because it has been proven to help people in pain,” he said. “For that reason it shouldn’t be in the hands of just anybody. I certainly don’t want corporate America coming in and taking over the marijuana industry.”

H

hubbabubba

Don't trust them

These guys give MMJ and legal collectives and grow ops a bad name. Its not supposed to be about the money but business is good is their motto?? WTF? I know a guy who ordered 50 male plants and NOTHING was done to rectify the situation. They all belong in jail. Maybe next time.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Anybody who has the balls to grow 2000+ plants at one location and/or have a guard-gator is obviously a douche bag and bad for our industry. Cya in 5-10 jackass.

H

hubbabubba

Yeah he's down for some serious time. Those guys are thugz just look at their facebook pics haha.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

So many complaints about these douche bags all over the internet. I don't feel the least bit bad about what happened to them or what's in store for them. This is one case where I hope charges stick.

S

SMOKE-ONE

Well I wish these guys the very best.I hope they get aquited on a technacality.I dont like seeing anyone locked up for marijuana charges.Even if they were shady buisnessmen.If somebody sold me some bullshit I wouldnt be glad they got busted.I just wouldnt deal with them anymore and let my bros know not to deal with them.The police should concentrate their investigations, on the child molestors,serial killers,burgulars,and politicians.(The Real Criminals!!!) Not pot growers,smokers and patients.Whose side are yall on.LEO's???? If you're glad that anyone got busted for pot,then thats whose side your on.You'd probably would have snitched on them if u had the chance.Pig Lovers!!!!!!!!!!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

You're way off base Smoke One. These fucks ARE criminals and deserve to go to prison. Not for growing pot, but for ripping off a bunch of people. Deliberately selling somebody male clones, or mislabeled clones is no different from stealing their money. Deliberately selling bunk seeds is no different from stealing. Read up on these douche bags. There are lots of stories all over the internet. They were criminal thugs ripping people off every chance they got. They are the ones that make a bad name for those of us with true love and respect for the plant, people and industry.

They better get in touch with their feminine side, because they are about to become "gay for the stay." Karma is real mother fuckers Do unto others...

S

SMOKE-ONE

You're way off base Smoke One. These fucks ARE criminals and deserve to go to prison. Not for growing pot, but for ripping off a bunch of people. Deliberately selling somebody male clones, or mislabeled clones is no different from stealing their money. Deliberately selling bunk seeds is no different from stealing. Read up on these douche bags. There are lots of stories all over the internet. They were criminal thugs ripping people off every chance they got. They are the ones that make a bad name for those of us with true love and respect for the plant, people and industry.

They better get in touch with their feminine side, because they are about to become "gay for the stay." Karma is real mother fuckers Do unto others...
Yea I prolly was too quick to form an opinon on the matter,without having all of the facts.I just hate to see LEO bust people for marijuana when there are people out there commiting real crimes.I do hate unethical shady buisnessbitches though.

H

hubbabubba

Lol

How is fraud not a crime? It's definitely worthy of prison time. These guys are supposed to be providing PATIENTS with MEDICINE so they should be held to an even higher standard than most.
No need to go calling us a bunch of pig lovers haha.

S

SMOKE-ONE

How is fraud not a crime? It's definitely worthy of prison time. These guys are supposed to be providing PATIENTS with MEDICINE so they should be held to an even higher standard than most.
No need to go calling us a bunch of pig lovers haha.

Thats my point.I'd rather see them busted for fraud and not marijuana possession and cultivation.I just dont feel marijuana should be illeagal.But youre right fraud is illegal.

O

oggenetics69

They are criminals reply

I am a representative and part owner of the company and I assure u these coments are unfounded we offer high qaulity genetics to medical patients and johnny is doing fine legally speaking we do not rip off ne one and that story of a male batch is false we r well know and bring the fire to the party fo show I wud like to see a unhappy customer

But neways fuck the hater thanks to medical suppoters without u our dank breeding wudnt be.possible blaze on everyone

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Am i just a Swamp asshole or does anyone else think the watchgator is a cool idea? I've always wanted one!!!!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm testing the Wolly OG and the Pacific Coast Kush now.
So far things are looking good and I believe I've found a keeper of each strain.
The seeds were obtained from OG Genetics at the 2011 Medical cup, the germ rate was good and male/female ratio was okay.
The ladies are still a few weeks away from telling there tale, but my expectations are high.
I will post my final results when the time comes.
FJ

S

sfzoo

I am a representative and part owner of the company and I assure u these coments are unfounded we offer high qaulity genetics to medical patients and johnny is doing fine legally speaking we do not rip off ne one and that story of a male batch is false we r well know and bring the fire to the party fo show I wud like to see a unhappy customer

But neways fuck the hater thanks to medical suppoters without u our dank breeding wudnt be.possible blaze on everyone

BULLSHIT!!!

The Farmers here will see straight through this bullshit.

Peep my journal...you'll see males. MALES, from clones!!

Its one thing to make a mistake. Its quite another to completely dismiss it!

===

i was contacted by johnny, he said his business is headed in a new direction. he wanted to make it up to me.

sent me the whole story of how OG Genetics was run to the ground by everyone else but him. i didn't ask, he offered this info...why? idk

He promised to bring a few trays of clones to the WCCE in oakland. No word from him in the days leading up to the expo, or the days after...

sealed the deal for me. OG GENETICS is untrustworthy. Not opinion. FACT.
-sold me clones that were not verified, when their website says(or said at the time) that all stock has been through 5 generations of testing...HA!
-promised clones, didn't deliver.
-blasting all his dirty laundry to me, unprovoked, says a lot of how this company does business.

Goodluck w/ those Farmer Jon.

Not saying the genetics are bunk. there's just better breeders to support w/ much better customer service.
If that Pacific Coast Kush(PCK) is the same as the Purple Capo Kush(PCK) that i got from them a while back...its some fire!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Sorry og genetics, but I've herd from half a dozen people around this one area that they had problems with males. Own up and admit that you grew untested genetics from fem seed

F

foothillfarmin

Hey Mr oggenetics69.......why would anyone trust you with such poor grammar and uneducated comments, sounds to me its the same ole same ole going on that has brought this industry down to a whole new low.....fucking idiot kids trying to get rich, screwing anyone and everyone to get it while they can, guess what greed will kill you little bitches, and hopefully REAL patients and rec users will stand up and put you all in your place, back in school where you all belong!!!!Man this shit is getting old, if I only had a dollar for every stupid college kid messing up this industry, I'd be richer than all of them!!!
And for the record there really are a few good kids in the industry, doing good and truly learning and gaining the knowledge and true love for the cannabis plant, kudos and love to the very few!!!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
This is the same guy who was selling fake Loompa gear on his instagram. He took it down and made up a story to cover his ass. I see tons of folks have been ripped off for beans by this guy after doing some googling.

Top Bottom