Watching my cola grow is like watching paint dry.

• Thread starter Pilted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pilted

Pilted

Well her tricones started turning fairly quickly, top of the colas about 15% amber lower colas not many amber.
IMG 20230726 1109126742

Because the lack of amber tricones at the lower parts of the colas, I did a heavy defoliation and will let it mature just a few more days. Probably the conclusion to my topic. Here the cola after defoliation and pulled back a little so you can see the whole cola.
IMG 20230727 1700475262

Thanks for checking out my topic have a nice day.

Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20230728 1345294172
IMG 20230729 1544265812
IMG 20230730 0828047932

after defoliation and spreading the plant out, it's a little bit of a different angle. Day 67, amber tricones seem to have stopped turning amber, still 15% ish on top of colas, all cloudy and clear lower on the plant. Figure total amber tricones at about 5% across whole plant. I don't think she has long left, but she still going, so I guess I'm still posting. 😎

Pilted

Pilted

Well looks good. And the bud rot gods seem to favor you on this.
Yeah that power outage had me worried. Long recovery from it but turning out okay. Most her hairs besides the new blooms been orange since the power outage, kinda got me guessing on how much time she has left. She also got really bad nute burn, as I fed her an hour before the power went out. But as for the mold.mildew, rot, the weed goddesses have spared me. Thank goodness.

Ponky

Ponky

Yeah that power outage had me worried. Long recovery from it but turning out okay. Most her hairs besides the new blooms been orange since the power outage, kinda got me guessing on how much time she has left. She also got really bad nute burn, as I fed her an hour before the power went out. But as for the mold.mildew, rot, the weed goddesses have spared me. Thank goodness.

I would still break down those big buds for drying. So you don't post chop issues. They're looking great. And strong. Power outages are fine. It's timer issues that get ya

Top Bottom