Water cooled grow room

• Thread starter Racker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ink

ink

Mapito USA, is a copy,,, but has no coco in it,
My friend over North East America, bought it pricy but good stuff.
Good luck, all the best

SpiderK

SpiderK

i loved mapito did some speed test.... except for the fungus sometimes. my buddy used it in the netherlands and hooked me up. mapito usa does work good.

nothing can touch it in speed. root oxygen 101'

all the og heads flowering from clone would love it. i'd see crazy growth.

Gt Ii

B

bobby34

Hey Racker, Do you use the sun rise and sun set setting on the maxi controller??. Ive been wondering ,if say using a 10 minute setting for both rise & set would you add the extra ten mins on each end of the cycle to make sure the plants get the full 12 hours of light.?? e.g., if your flowering from 06:00 - 18:00 would you set the maxi at 05:50 - 18:10.

B

bobby34

Also dude what do you set your PT>AT ?? I understand that PT should be the same as AT but I'm not quite getting what the instructions are saying?.

Cheers

Racker

Racker

Sun rise and fall is something the plants don't give a fuck about...You can use it to prevent condensation on your crop, but when using the opticlimate, I rather use the slow cool down function and pre heat function on the machine to prevent condensation. Therefore I give plants the full light all 12 hours long.

PT should be a bit lower than AT. Leafs evaporate water and doing so, they cool themselves. When you have an evaporation problem, stomata closes more and PT will rise.

I set the PT>AT on +2gr to prevent unwanted dimming and co2 shutdown. I set PT>AT shutdown at +4gr.

Racker

Racker

Something about mapito,

I use rfx-1 As you now, rockwool holds water very good. The danger with rockwool is it holds little oxygen when it's wet. (like soil) Your roots need oxygen, a lot of it!

The foam in mapito or rfx holds almost no water but a lot of oxygen. When mapito is full with with water or a nutrients mix, you can add water but nothing happens. The water just runs out again (when you have enough drain holes in your pots)

This said, the result is that you cannot overwater mapito. You can flood or water every hour or every few days, it doesn't mather. In mediums like soil you have to be carefull to not not overwatering your plants. You need timers and stuff to adjust watering times as plants grow and demand more water.

In a set-up that you don't want to visit every day, mapito could be good solution. With timers that are set always the same you can water to much ,always. It doesn't mather. With a flood drain system it's also idiot proof. No drippers that clog and al plants get what they want.

D

Diddydon

what can i say... This is next level grow skills! Gonna have to do some serious research on your methods Racker.. A1.. Hats off! ;)

D

Diddydon

First of all, I try to feed what they need, not creating a buffer. When you look at the pic closely, you see leaf tips curling up, meaning that the plant is protecting itself from radiation. This indicates that the plant is evaporating more than roots can supply. Vpd shows the same at the end of the 12hour day cycle.
Less salt salt in your water gives you a higher root pressure. (osmoses) Going down on nutes is also better for flavour.

Second thing, Because I make my own salt mix (A/B) I like to go back to the combo most people like to start with. More N and less P&K in the last week(s). You think I am an idiot haha?
There are enough P&K's in my pots and in my reservoir. By giving less P&K and more N, the plants eat the remaining Phosphor and kalium (potassium) they don't eat much N sow.......

When i harvest plants my medium and reservoir has the perfect nute mix for new cuttings without flushing. I start with new cuttings a few hours after harvest. This gives me more yields/year. I want to plant cuttings>grow 7/8weeks>harvest>plant>grow>harvest boom boom boom boom. Now time for flushing and playing. ;)

Dude, your a genius!

ink

ink

bromi ronald aka van der voort ronald

you can stop firstly by not setting up account in facebook for my mrs and sister name or hhhaaa hhhaa,

for me,

hahahah set up as many as you like.

my mobile number is still the same, if you got the balls to call me then we can draw a line under this, but i doubt you have this

your programme of clever was well, open for discussion, you think people are unable to second guess you hahahaha, or the idea oh :~#############0

peace

1 love

ink

ink

dude stop using my mrs and siter name

i not care

apart than that you can not stop what is out of your control so
grow up

ink

ink

if we look at what is opticlimate what are the true functions, oh dam

can or does any one no the functions and what they do and why they do them?

room 1 thats a start, ie sensor 1

M

Mikky

Hey Racker... if you still around. How high do you flood your pots? Also, what is that Hydrophonics Systems controller? I seems can't find it on the net.

Very nice and clean set up btw. Thanks for sharing.

ink

ink

sannie seeds ,,,,,,,,, = ?????????

not theo

no wonder he no post on your forum

ronald happy you year, gabriel dude i hope you making a lot of money, other wise what you do, will not add up in the end peace bro

S

Stevie

Hey Yaacov.

Yes i use 2 pumps with a timer. One in my reservoir and one in the growing area. After 4 runs I switch back from fabric pots, back to crates. nothing else changed.

The room is down now. In week 4 of the 11e run i had to break down. Somebody had a great idea to put a meter in the waterline from the well that supplied the opticlimate (and some other houses) Now they start searching for a waterleak.

Shit happens but life goes on.

Racker you can buy an Opticlimate Evaporative Cooler, this will give you a closed loop water supply, heated by the opticlimate, pumped to the cooler, then cooled and returned back to the opticlimate.

Evaporative Cooler for OptiClimate 10KW (£1,320.00)
Evaporative Cooler for OptiClimate 20KW (£1,600.00)
Evaporative Cooler for OptiClimate 30KW (£1,700.00)
Evaporative Cooler for OptiClimate 60KW (£2,390.00)
Evaporative Cooler for OptiClimate 90KW (£3,380.00)

I Could Paste a Link to a site but I am sure you could find one somewhere.

Zeu

Zeu

I love that reflective liner i wish it didnt cost so much! Did you find a deal on either way I still need more, and did you insulate the drywall or just the insulated reflective foil liner on top. Ive followed this for so long I forgot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom