• Thread starter McNugget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Ah...nice one...I was thinking it was this:

View attachment 9440

...which is used as the res by the looks of things....but do you see what I mean about being too close together?

On those rainforest setups like you show it is definately close together but the Rainforest with 36 pots is a badass cloner.

On the Power grower you can plumb it as far away as you want or a close as you want, just cut the half inch line to whatever distance you want between the plants.
'

Tex

F

FastForward

I just don't have the room...I so wish I did...otherwise I definitely run a controlled multi WF setup. Heaven, apart from waking up in either Sub's garden or DrCandyman's stash cupboard, is a 12'x12' room I can use exclusively to farm in...

G

Ganjalover

That is impressive my friend. You mind sharing some details such as...

How long did you veg for?
What lighting?
What strain?
LST, topped?

2-3 week veg under 200w CFL
400w hps for flowering (400w hps is a bit excessive in the Persy box but I just had to try it, I got away with it cos it was winter)
UK Cheese
I allways LST, once at start of 12/12 and again 10 days later
Canna Hydro nutes but I cant remember what additives I used if any

bubkush

bubkush

I use them for moms and they work great, simple system, no water pumps. easy to maintain.

There is one bitch bucket that always crazy ph but I have figured that out now, full recirculating system on waterfarms..pimp.

Not sure about the 5-6oz deal, I can do that in 5" pots if ya don't watch out...Depending on your committment to veg time, you can grow'm as big as you can keep supported, Hydroton is the worst for big plants, you'll never make with it, gotta step up to the lava rocks ala Krusty style, or rock the coco the way I do. Get ya some yoyo's for the limbs or tie them to the cieling.

I am about to buy 2 more complete setups and the 8 site Power garden as well, so I guess I endorse them

Tex
-Rock Those Girls T.K !! I love waterfarms ,the growth is unreal !! TREES BRO<TREES>simply marvelous.:harvest::confused0054::harvest::harvest:

Top Bottom