Watering System (coco)in Cramped Room

• Thread starter legaleyes13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Okay, so I built a pretty basic watering system in a cramped room. Won't be able to get to plants in the back of the room in a few weeks... Well, I will, but would be a major pain in the ass... It is now really.

Anyway, watering system isn't great and the there is very little I can do to upgrade it... Plants in the back not getting as much water as plants in the front. I have no valves, no real bells and whistles at all. Have only ever put together watering systems for hydro which is SO MUCH EASIER in my opinion... But whatever. I have a 1350gph sump pump watering 42 3 gallon plants. Pump goes to 1'' pvc, which is laid out on a grid on the floor... 1'' pvc goes to 1/2'' riser, 1/2 riser goes to half inch threaded tee, each tee goes to 1/2 tubing on either end of tee feeding pots at both ends...

The only really upgrade I can think of making is upgrading my pump to something larger...? If any of you have any advice PLEASE give it. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Upgrade your pump and leave room at the ends of the lines for water pressure to build. If an X is an emitter your lime should look like this:

----X----X----X----X----X----

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Upgrade your pump and leave room at the ends of the lines for water pressure to build. If an X is an emitter your lime should look like this:

----X----X----X----X----X----
Thanks for the reply dude... Will definitely upgrade my pump, but I have no idea what you mean by leave room at the end of my lines. What lines...? Sorry to be so clueless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom