Watering System (coco)in Cramped Room

• Thread starter legaleyes13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Okay, so I built a pretty basic watering system in a cramped room. Won't be able to get to plants in the back of the room in a few weeks... Well, I will, but would be a major pain in the ass... It is now really.

Anyway, watering system isn't great and the there is very little I can do to upgrade it... Plants in the back not getting as much water as plants in the front. I have no valves, no real bells and whistles at all. Have only ever put together watering systems for hydro which is SO MUCH EASIER in my opinion... But whatever. I have a 1350gph sump pump watering 42 3 gallon plants. Pump goes to 1'' pvc, which is laid out on a grid on the floor... 1'' pvc goes to 1/2'' riser, 1/2 riser goes to half inch threaded tee, each tee goes to 1/2 tubing on either end of tee feeding pots at both ends...

The only really upgrade I can think of making is upgrading my pump to something larger...? If any of you have any advice PLEASE give it. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Upgrade your pump and leave room at the ends of the lines for water pressure to build. If an X is an emitter your lime should look like this:

----X----X----X----X----X----

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Upgrade your pump and leave room at the ends of the lines for water pressure to build. If an X is an emitter your lime should look like this:

----X----X----X----X----X----
Thanks for the reply dude... Will definitely upgrade my pump, but I have no idea what you mean by leave room at the end of my lines. What lines...? Sorry to be so clueless.

DGP

DGP

I have been using the Blumat system and all my plants get exactly what they need. The ceramic sensor when it dries out releaeses water into the soil by becoming porus again and also apoens a valve to a drip line. All I do is fillthe tank and add a little Cal-Mag. When I fertilize I just pout the mixed solution right into the pots and the Blumat sensors shut off due to the moisture.

https://www.amazon.com/Tropf-Blumat-Patio-Deck-Kit/dp/B008PXHY3A

DP

Blumat
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom