Wattage vs Space vs Yield - how much do I really need?

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I’m
You should b able to brother ..how highs your ceiling..i keep the lumatek pro 600 between 20-24" at 625 watt..some grows i will get one closer and get a little fox tailing..im running the se 7000 now between 20--24 ' at 85% which is 620 watts and tops are very uniform..
i think my limiting factors are

More airflow
Dialing in VPD to the given genetics
Root zone air
Co2

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah more airflow could help..i dont dwell too much chasing vpd..i have checked it though and im close enough in the range.it tends to stuff me up a little chasing the optimal enviroment..for the past near 2 years i have kept temp between 26.1-26.7 max.with rh 46-53% exhausting the room every minute- minute 20 .keeping light a good distance away.not overfeeding ,just gradual increases and keep ph very very steady.i dont make out to b very knowledgable but what im doing is working for me..great light.measure my nutes exactly.just keeping it very simple without all the houla boula lol.i dont need any of it. 🤣🤣🤣..

TelCharah

TelCharah

You should b able to brother ..how highs your ceiling..i keep the lumatek pro 600 between 20-24" at 625 watt..some grows i will get one closer and get a little fox tailing..im running the se 7000 now between 20--24 ' at 85% which is 620 watts and tops are very uniform..
Is what you have similar to this? https://www.hydroshop.co.il/products/uplux-led-600w/ I grew 20 auto plants under many 35 watt regular bulbs LED's a few years ago. will this cover 20 autos close together?
Thanks in advance!

Madmax

Madmax

No clue mate sorry..can’t find much info on that light..like diodes used and how many,driver used etc

Top Bottom