Waxtractor Mule?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

first off let me say that this thing is ridiculous and just about as unsafe as i can imagine an extraction apparatus becoming, the stuff i have seen happen with glass tubes at much lower temps than this has left me with a bad taste in my mouth with glass. though i will say that if you were to fill this bad boy up and pack it in dry ice after a couple mins you could probalty let it soak and freeze for an hour or more then actually WAXTRACT those waxes out of there

It's definitely not unsafe. Read the thread.

I do both highh and low pressure chemistry in apparatus like this almost daily--and I've never seen one explode or implode, and the pressures I'm using are typically much higher.

The extractor is rated for pressures above what a butane can delivers, and it's coated so that shattering isn't an issue.

I don't own one, nor am I affiliated with these dudes.

In terms of safety this kicks the shit out of blowing butane through a tube. There is no question on that.

S

shiftypickle

Also just because you say its safe does not mean its safe. If you feel like something is unsafe the moment you lay eyes on it... Its probably fucking unsafe which is how I am judging this one

squiggly

squiggly

Also just because you say its safe does not mean its safe. If you feel like something is unsafe the moment you lay eyes on it... Its probably fucking unsafe which is how I am judging this one

Thanks for sharing your expertise regarding looking at something and making wonton assumptions about it you're neither qualified nor experienced enough to make (as your comments make abundantly clear)--flying in the face and opinion of an expert.

Your concern has been duly noted and ignored prodigiously.

Also: Nana nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

S

shiftypickle

Ah yes I have only posted like 4 times i obviously must not know what I'm talking about. I'm only here to hunt down more information on plumbing my Mark5 terpenator not deal with plebs and glass extraction

S

shiftypickle

Ah yes I have only posted like 4 times i obviously must not know what I'm talking about. I'm only here to hunt down more information on plumbing my Mark5 terpenator not deal with plebs and glass extraction
Also @Full.Melt at least i Dont message people verbally abusing them with personal attacks I'm pompous, not an aggressive immature neanderthal

squiggly

squiggly

Also @Full.Melt at least i Dont message people verbally abusing them with personal attacks I'm pompous, not an aggressive immature neanderthal

In what universe is referring to me, or any other member, as a "pleb" not a personal attack?

I wasn't attacking you. I was stating facts. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Thinking something isn't the same as knowing something, and you made it pretty clear that you're doing the former not the latter. Is it my fault for pointing it out--or yours for making assumptions?

Is using a stainless steel extractor safer? Generally, yes.

Does that mean this is unsafe? nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

Think what you may, but it's my job to work with apparatus like this one. It's what I do for a living. I do know what I'm talking about.

It's only unsafe if you're a moron, the same is true for a SS extractor.

Regardless, I think it's safe to assume that most members here will take my word for it over yours--for a litany of pretty sound reasons.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty certain (knowing the guy and his qualifications) that the dude who literally designed the Mk 5 will agree with me that this method is perfectly safe so long as you're aware of what dangers to avoid.

I'd recommend you steer away from calling people plebs while asking for his help--or you're likely to find yourself burning bridges.

Pro tip.

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

he called me dumb and told me to fuck off in another thread..lmao

S

shiftypickle

there is almost zero useful information here besides what gray posts anyway so Dont worry you won't see me again, unless you do

squiggly

squiggly

he called me dumb and told me to fuck off in another thread..lmao

Trolololol.

That's about as personal as it gets I'd say.

@shiftypickle : Calm that ad hominem shit down bro, you'll get banned for goofy shit like that.

It's unwanted and unneeded.

squiggly

squiggly

there is almost zero useful information here besides what gray posts anyway so Dont worry you won't see me again, unless you do

Sounds like someone has a case of cockus mouthus insipidus.

Yeah dude, the internet's largest repository of information about cannabis growing accounting for--literally--hundreds of years of combined growing experience and experience in other walks of life has zero useful information.

Cool story.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you suck as a person. There, I said it.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Lock this thread and move on fuckin bullshit pissing contest

timtractor

timtractor

A new member blasting one product, and pushing another by name screams 'spam' to me. Given the maturity level of that guy, I'd be worried if he was doing extractions on ANY device any where near me or mine!

donmekka

donmekka

So let me update you guys ....I broke mine....BE CAREFUL! Luckily I was done extracting. Was a shame though I really liked it. After i was done seems i packed it rather tight and was tapping the tube against my palm tryin to get the stuff by the disk dislodged and the thin section by the valve snaped right on the tight bend. This thing needs a removal tool especially for the mule because of its length.It really sucks cause i only used it 5 time experimenting with it. I wonder if a glass blower could fix it?I tried contacting waxtractor via email with no luck also called and left a message and they never returned that. Just wanted to see if it could be fixed. Any way just wanted to keep you all updated.

Graywolf

Graywolf

The scientific glass shop that we use, could without question fix it, so there are no doubt artistic glass blowers qualified in your local area.

Does it look like a fatal flaw that will reoccur without design upgrades? Was it cold when you tapped it?

Top Bottom