We_Toke_Chronic’s Seed GIVEAWAY! 🌱

• Thread starter We_Toke_Chronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Mission accomplished, WTC. Very healthy looking! We’ll get them into the rotation starting probably Thursday. I can’t wait to get these going. Oh, and this is just a small world longshot. Do you have an aunt named Jenny that lives in Snohomish Washington? Her late husband was named Jeff? Someone here that knows them and wanted me to ask. Thanks again for your generous effort. And will be doing business with you eventually if I’m still alive next year. L O L.

F863A0E7 689A 4691 8924 6C338BF55CD4
8BDC2117 1644 46D0 96DB 791BBD106F19
B

Bb92

I’ve never done a giveaway on this site and figured I’d show some love so let’s see how this goes..!

The strain is called Frosted Altoids and it’s a cross of my Lavender Frosting (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting) crossed with a breeder cut of seedjunky’s Animal Mints bx1 I was gifted from Node Labs!

Who ever guesses ONE ☝🏻 of my top two favorite strains FROM THE MID 90’s will win a free pack. I’ll pick 2 winners. Who ever guesses the right strain first wins.
Sour Diesel ⛽

N1ceguy

N1ceguy

Ak 47 or orange bud. I know this post is old and packs have been given already probably

I

Ilike2grownow

No one has mentioned crippie yet. That’s the strain that pretty much launched most of the strains out there. It was mainly a south Florida smoke that we got back in the day.

Top Bottom