Weed country

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So a known felon awaiting trial just drives up on a farm unannounced and tries to strike a deal..In a $60k Porsche mind you....Hmmmm I guess it could happen in a bizarro alternate universe....lol...he would have been shown the door, shot, or at least had his as beat....and then drive down the hill to that Nate dude's and beat his ass for thowin your name in the hat...

If I know your awaiting a big felony trial, I figure your probably trying to set me up to get a better deal with the DA...oh and you have a film crew following you aound...lol

vaporedout

vaporedout

the wife and i finished episode one and were just sick by the club owner... bragging about 400 an OZ and thinking hes helping people? then saying how "whoever makes it through this, stands to make a lot of money" then there was the silver lining, 2 other growers who seem to care. man i need some land so i can get outta this city and grow some trees!!

ive been researching about juicing fresh bud for pain/other problems, and was wondering if thats why the guy just popped a few buds in and ate em. on to episode 2, lets see if this gets any better.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the wife and i finished episode one and were just sick by the club owner... bragging about 400 an OZ and thinking hes helping people? then saying how "whoever makes it through this, stands to make a lot of money" then there was the silver lining, 2 other growers who seem to care. man i need some land so i can get outta this city and grow some trees!!

ive been researching about juicing fresh bud for pain/other problems, and was wondering if thats why the guy just popped a few buds in and ate em. on to episode 2, lets see if this gets any better.
episode 2 is the best one so far...lol It gets better and worse, brace yourself and medicate heavily to cope with the absurdity that will come...lol

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

^^ Exactly. B.E. and Nate got it going on though, def no problems getting rid of their extras. I like seeing farms like that, well before Nate's partner pulled the plants. Good move overall though. Showing your shit on TV is a bad move....period. His partner is the type of dude I like to work with. The dude with the cop brother seems like a Triangle bottom feeder and desperate to get rid of his meds. That's why B.E. and nate sent the shit-o-nater down to him after meeting him and telling him to kick rocks. I think he is still too good for the shitwell though as the opening scenes show him telling shitwell to take a hike later on. Shitwell is going to have problems getting past little momma too!!!

I know the show is gay in a lot of ways, but I like the drama. Goldrush and moonshiners are over for a while so I need my fix!!

So a known felon awaiting trial just drives up on a farm unannounced and tries to strike a deal..In a $60k Porsche mind you....Hmmmm I guess it could happen in a bizarro alternate universe....lol...he would have been shown the door, shot, or at least had his as beat....and then drive down the hill to that Nate dude's and beat his ass for thowin your name in the hat...

If I know your awaiting a big felony trial, I figure your probably trying to set me up to get a better deal with the DA...oh and you have a film crew following you aound...lol

Ya, that's the real deal there. We won't see it on prime time, maybe in a low buget documentry. If one of my buddies sent shitwell TO MY FUCKING DOOR uninvited there would be 2 beatings that afternoon, and some people getting chased/bitten by dogs. :D
I want to see shitwell running for his life from that German Shepard!!!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

horrible show. caught a glimpse of it last night and couldnt believe it. Rather watch duck dynasty....Hahahaha! I hate television. What happened to the times when Discovery and History would hold it down with informative flicks about the past and present and nature and cool shit... not this fake reality bum fuck who cares irrelevant waste of time shit. Excuse my french, not one to post many swears!
keep the vibes +
Z

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I have to admit it.....I love it, there I said it:D . Duck Dynasty too!! I'm also stuck to the couch most of the day though. In a month or so I'll be back on my feet and back to the same ol same ol'. You know, the usual......whisky, coke, and bangin' whores out..:p .. but it's weed country till then :happy:

If any of you have netflix watch J and Silent Bob go to Australia!! I just watched it. Most of it is pretty stupid but when J tells the sex story I was rolling. Totally worth it.

vaporedout

vaporedout

Or pure desparation...lol

hes trying to keep the life he had when he was "ballin" i still love him saying he cant go back to anything else, he cant waste anymore time, he WILL sell drugs.... what a douche.

and about the drama, how is it that a car driving slow will fire up boutin enough to hit the car, but an unknown douche who says "ahh the infamous ......." isnt a threat to him? ohhh wait i forgot, he put the gun on the table.... real "ferocious" hahaha

i looked up some stories of shotwell and he was in all this trouble in march of last year, so if this show took place last year, this guy is friggin stupid, because even if he claims this is all for t.v. he was still trying to make deals a month or two after being released. any info on whats going on with him? im curious now.

one more thing...... any truth to that rule that B.E. brought up about growing sativa?? im still betting that the courts will have some form of lineage and if its a strong indica with some sativa (80/20 for example) theyre still going to call it sativa.... right?? just curious because unlike a club grower (who had 800 plants) pretty much the wife and i grow strictly indicas.

recordsnherb

recordsnherb

the growers seem legit, especially B.E, definition of a great american right there. Shotwell, total fuckface. Cops, goddamn, "they hang rattle snakes from trees and cut the rattlers off so you cant hear them". Huh?! I really liked the fake raid in the woods, this is what our tax dollars go to, having these assholes run around in fake ninja suits playing with their fancy toys that we bought them. At first i was really upset that they put those cops on tv, but i mean if you give the guys a rope they'll hang themselves so fuck it. They definitely dramatize the shit out of everything, i mean when you hear the gun cock when boutin is on his "drug run". I dont think if that dudes got a brain hes gonna be holding heat driving 6 elbows down the coast. when he got back and went and got the strap from under the log confirmed this. . I thought it was weird that Nate wasnt too distraught about his plants, dude must have some bank on the side and some solid connections up there to not be too worried bout it. I really just want to see that greedy fuck shotwell get his ass beat then sent packing back to vallejo, you dont belong you fucking p.o.s!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the growers seem legit, especially B.E, definition of a great american right there. Shotwell, total fuckface. Cops, goddamn, "they hang rattle snakes from trees and cut the rattlers off so you cant hear them". Huh?! I really liked the fake raid in the woods, this is what our tax dollars go to, having these assholes run around in fake ninja suits playing with their fancy toys that we bought them. At first i was really upset that they put those cops on tv, but i mean if you give the guys a rope they'll hang themselves so fuck it. They definitely dramatize the shit out of everything, i mean when you hear the gun cock when boutin is on his "drug run". I dont think if that dudes got a brain hes gonna be holding heat driving 6 elbows down the coast. when he got back and went and got the strap from under the log confirmed this. . I thought it was weird that Nate wasnt too distraught about his plants, dude must have some bank on the side and some solid connections up there to not be too worried bout it. I really just want to see that greedy fuck shotwell get his ass beat then sent packing back to vallejo, you dont belong you fucking p.o.s!
right! Good analysis...If they don't show the crop getting pulled of Nates, than I'm guessing it was just more drama...
It's funny they mentioned they had an officer get shot in 2010 or something of that nature and than they keep saying how these growers are ready to battle with big guns and you don't hear about how many more officers have been shot, if any?? I know growers have guns but they are usually for shooting rippers and animals versus cops, imo

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Desperation takes some balls two. A lot of people would have folded. Not old shitwad. He hoped in his pourshe and headed north and started begging for a front. You gotta rember Shitwads ass is on the line, I'm not talking about the prison time either. I'm talking about that fine peace of skank ass that's gonna bounce if he don't get some money up. :)

Cracking me up!!!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

That's, well, exactly how I feel. Nice review!!

right! Good analysis...If they don't show the crop getting pulled of Nates, than I'm guessing it was just more drama...
It's funny they mentioned they had an officer get shot in 2010 or something of that nature and than they keep saying how these growers are ready to battle with big guns and you don't hear about how many more officers have been shot, if any?? I know growers have guns but they are usually for shooting rippers and animals versus cops, imo

Exactly! I like how Recordsnherb put it, maybe this will be a little more rope.

hes trying to keep the life he had when he was "ballin" i still love him saying he cant go back to anything else, he cant waste anymore time, he WILL sell drugs.... what a douche.

and about the drama, how is it that a car driving slow will fire up boutin enough to hit the car, but an unknown douche who says "ahh the infamous ......." isnt a threat to him? ohhh wait i forgot, he put the gun on the table.... real "ferocious" hahaha

i looked up some stories of shotwell and he was in all this trouble in march of last year, so if this show took place last year, this guy is friggin stupid, because even if he claims this is all for t.v. he was still trying to make deals a month or two after being released. any info on whats going on with him? im curious now.

one more thing...... any truth to that rule that B.E. brought up about growing sativa?? im still betting that the courts will have some form of lineage and if its a strong indica with some sativa (80/20 for example) theyre still going to call it sativa.... right?? just curious because unlike a club grower (who had 800 plants) pretty much the wife and i grow strictly indicas.

Ya the brother of the cop guy is beginning to look pretty tool-ish too. Hot head billy badass. Prob got that attitude from his cop relatives. I'd like to know the real deal about the law too, and hey Vaped....don't fight it...your hooked :D

Last time I checked cops in Oakland are in more danger than these camo goons...

Straight the fuck up. These dipshits don't even understand that all that money that pays for their training comes from the plant they are pulling. They sure are hooked up for being small towners......and what is the main revenue source in that area?? Hmmm. Blissfull ignorance

More rope!!!

Big Bruce

Big Bruce

Where to start with this show!!!!! Shotwell is a greedy bastard that needs to be checked asap, I am assuming its all staged and everything has been cleared by the pigs because there is no way they would allow their "ops" to be filmed not knowing what else is being shown on the same episode, also to mention if Shitwell didnt sign something with that excludes him prosecution for what is shown on the show as fiction that he really is an idiot. So all that said the show is totality fake, but i still like it and watch it weekly. One thing I hate about it is the feeling of paranoia and pit in my stomach i feel when they show the cop segments. I know its on the other side of the country and im not doing anything wrong, but it still urkes me for some reason anybody else get a weird feeling?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have caught the first episode and another a few episodes later. After the first episode I had hoped the show would focus on Nate and B.E., but it seems to be about Shotwell and Boutin, the two people who should absolutely not be representing the medical Cannabis community. While Boutin does seem to have real compassion, he is an idiot, who looks like a tweaker, with a crazy wife who will be the one to get him in trouble, and he just hires a new kid to do the heavy shit work every season. His whole situation just doesn't feel good to me, he almost seems to be setting himself up for trouble of some kind.

Shotwell, well I think this ass hole has been covered, so I don't know what I can add about that greedy, selfish, detrimental ass hole.

It was interesting to see the work Nate was attempting and the people he was trying to help. If more of the show was about those type of people, people who are terminally ill trying to ease control their ailment and the compassionate people trying to help them, it would be a good show. Those amongst us who are law abiding and truly compassionate just do not make for exciting television. They do not live dangerous, or marginally legal lives, they often have real jobs and just don't seem as exciting as the Shotwell's of the world. It just wouldn't be an exciting show, and that is what they want at Discovery, excitement not truth.

All in all I think this show sucks, and I will most certainly not follow this show. Its kind of a shame that this is how we must cultivate acceptance of medical Cannabis. However I truly feel this show will alienate as many people as it will endear to our cause.

And as for Shotwell's where abouts : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/matt-shotwell-vallejo_n_2932836.html

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i would watch a show like that smoking gun, imagine a show full of excited patients with remission or hell any progress just getting off the fucking pharmies is enough for ratings and MMJ helps you know so hopefully they don't give up on that idea if it is on

Top Bottom