Weed country

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Officially the dumbest fuckin' show I have ever seen--and all it does is make all of us look like a bunch of retarded hicks.

Thanks, Weed Country--for shitting all over cultivators of marijuana everywhere.

Mike Boutin is a fuckin retard. He reminds me of the neighborhood bully from grammar school.

They should all be ashamed.

Weed Country does for marijuana cultivators what Buckwild did for West Virginians.

Only the one dude working on the CBD for seizures makes shit look good for a brief moment--but the show totally minimizes that and makes a huge deal out of the retards on the show.
boutin def looks like a retard on that show and then all of a sudden the dispensary owner comes in and out tards boutin! I hate myself for watching that show. If they have another season I swear I won't wat..... oh who am I kidding I can't look away.

squiggly

squiggly

boutin def looks like a retard on that show and then all of a sudden the dispensary owner comes in and out tards boutin! I hate myself for watching that show. If they have another season I swear I won't wat..... oh who am I kidding I can't look away.

I agree.

What pisses me off is they're trying to act like hard asses. They are making the scene out to be something that it's not.

What the fuck is that all about? Last I checked weed was about being fucking chill and sharing with each other. Love not war and all that type of shit.

Then this jackass is like brandishing a fucking pistol and Shotwell McRetard brings a bodyguard with him.

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES STUPID FUCKIN HICKS!

The shit just grows right out of the ground like that, it was doing it before you were born. It doesn't make you special and it CERTAINLY doesn't make you hard.

A hardass would tell those cameras to get the mother fuck out of their goddamn face.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Bird Dog how ya feeling bro!

I'm on the mend big brother, no more risk of infection......just getting my butt kicked by the physical therapists :D. I really do think they enjoy inflicting pain hahaha. Just fighting boredom, still have to spend a lot of time laying down and resting.....and resting is not in this good ol' boy's blood. It was nice at first but i'm ready to get back in the game. I see the surgeon again on May 5th, I have a feeling he will let me stop wearing the brace/using the cane and clear me for light duty (hopefully!!!)

Thanks for checkin' in, I appreciate it. I'll be gettin' at you soon :cool:

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I agree.

What pisses me off is they're trying to act like hard asses. They are making the scene out to be something that it's not.

What the fuck is that all about? Last I checked weed was about being fucking chill and sharing with each other. Love not war and all that type of shit.

Then this jackass is like brandishing a fucking pistol and Shotwell McRetard brings a bodyguard with him.

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES STUPID FUCKIN HICKS!

The shit just grows right out of the ground like that, it was doing it before you were born. It doesn't make you special and it CERTAINLY doesn't make you hard.

A hardass would tell those cameras to get the mother fuck out of their goddamn face.

Those neighbors were some straight up text book white trash LMAO!!! Ya dude.....why did they have to document the fucking crackheads.......WHY???? Holy shit. I get it, drama and all that but crack heads.......fuck. When his chick lost it and grabbed the stick or whatever and went down to try to scare big momma neighbor but big momma didn't even budge or act scared in any way.....I laughed my ass off. And dude was actually growing on his neighbor's land hahaha......what a douch!!! Where in the hell did they find these fuckers?!?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom