Weed country

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I grew up in weed country, Nor-Cal mountains. The show already is sucking hard, hopefully it recovers.

orbad

orbad

I watched the first one. I cringed a bit a couple times but nothing too severe yet.

I've got tonight's recording, I'll watch it in a bit.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

That ex club owner is a jackass

Fuck man, that's a fact. I'm 10 min in and the only reason I'm still watching is because they are talking about epileptic seizures, which my niece and in turn my whole family suffers from.

orbad

orbad

The grower guy seems pretty legit, trying to help the kid out.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Ok, now I see. I missed the first episode last week, just finished it, watching the new one right now.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

about to check this show out and see what yall are talking about

Reactions: Dad
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

i recorded the two episodes that aired tonight. ill give them a watch tonight or tomorrow. the weed shows are never great, but neither is half the crap i watch on other topics lol.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Matt Shotwell just don't get it. If B.E. was my fam, Shotwell would be in great danger stepping on the property.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Mark my words, Matt Shotwell is getting locked away, and he's such a fucking slapdick that he's going to bring down people with him. He's clearly stating that he intends on braking the law.......fuckin......why? What a douch, the sooner he's gone the better.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Even his girl thinks hes an idiot,talk about pokin a tiger with a stick!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I saw the show for 30 seconds and thought it was stupid. I could be wrong though. I just thought it was stupid when they tried to make it so suspenseful when the tweaker looking guy left his house and every set of head lights could be danger.

Top Bottom