Weed Wine?

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

If that's your thing then he'll Yea I'd make sure to use a high alcohol tolerant yeast like champagne yeast and ensure that you wait quite some before doing your first transfer if you add it in the beginning. Oooh maybe do much like a hip schedule and add some in the initial brew then wait for it to clarify and add again after the transfer when there is already alcohol present. If you do the latter is still wait a good time before transferring there are a lot of possibilities with this idea I might make some in the future

xavier7995

xavier7995

I suppose you could add water and try to get some fermentation going....but man that does not sound very tasty. I don't see how you could pull a nice terpy flavor without the plant material really really overpowering it and having a grass tasting wine.

Idk though, maybe it would work? Not sure if the alcohol would be concentrated enough to dissolve the thc to form a green dragon type brew. All you need is water, sugar, yeast to form alcohol, I don't think cannabis itself would have enough sugar present so would add a bit.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I suppose you could add water and try to get some fermentation going....but man that does not sound very tasty. I don't see how you could pull a nice terpy flavor without the plant material really really overpowering it and having a grass tasting wine.

Idk though, maybe it would work? Not sure if the alcohol would be concentrated enough to dissolve the thc to form a green dragon type brew. All you need is water, sugar, yeast to form alcohol, I don't think cannabis itself would have enough sugar present so would add a bit.
Definitely not enough to create the alcohol required to make it worthwhile. I'd use clover or wildflower honey as a base sugar then use the trim as an amendment along with something to accent it depending on the spectrum of flavor the trim puts off. If fruity maybe some strawberries if more floral I'd use dandelion and chamomile blossoms, citrus fruit peel like a sweet orange or lemon all depends on the flavor of the trim but with champagne yeast I've made 25% abv wine before it will consistently hit 20% though. Worst case scenario make two batches identical without any trim. Six months later and after transferring twice freeze distill one batch infuse your brandy then mix with the other batch and water it down to your liking

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Have you made any? I don't plan on using leaves, just the trykes, and maybe improve the taste with a few grapes or rasins. Sounds to healthy to pass up. lol.
No...but if i did i would use hash... Witch is more drug and less antioxidant... If you could cook the leaves or maybe juice them then it would be more healthy i think. I bet you could add weed to pruno

chemistry

chemistry

No...but if i did i would use hash... Witch is more drug and less antioxidant... If you could cook the leaves or maybe juice them then it would be more healthy i think. I bet you could add weed to pruno

There seems to be a few ways to go about it, I like the antioxidant side of things.

chemistry

chemistry

Wonder if the leaves would be better with a quick steam/blanch to make them limp and start to break them down a bit with out losing any thing I want to keep.

chemistry

chemistry

Not quite weed wine, but 5 gallons of White Grape. :party1:
Had it growing yeast last week on the must.
White Grape

And now a week later, it's strained, and syphoned off into the bubbler, air lock fitted.
100 7943

Heater on, and that's it for two weeks, by which time I hope the gravity has dropped down to 1000. :)

T

t0maten

Hi sorry for bad English.
I have made cider and wine with weed. Didnt taste Good at all.
But when i did a appel wine (~18 ABV) and added keif it was good :)
But the best one was my caramel Amber ale that i dried hoped with citra hops and fat banana weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom