Week 12 still clear trichomes what’s going on?

• Thread starter Anonymous_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I would like to see more studies on flushing and curing. I've had great results both ways. It may have to do with type and amount of nutes, as well as plant maturity and other factors.

CF89

CF89

I would like to see more studies on flushing and curing. I've had great results both ways. It may have to do with type and amount of nutes, as well as plant maturity and other factors.

I sure wish I had done 1 plant with nutrients. And one plant with pure water.

then one plant with no flush. And one plant with a super flush. Maybe next grow. Too many experiments. Too little time.

growsince79

growsince79

I sure wish I had done 1 plant with nutrients. And one plant with pure water.

then one plant with no flush. And one plant with a super flush. Maybe next grow. Too many experiments. Too little time.
I hear that. My little closet is too small to do much. Without using identical clones, the results of any experiment is questionable.

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

The microwave trick sounds interesting and would be easy to pull off. I happen to have 3 of the same strain and all are 5 weeks into flower. All have been fed and grown in same room so same condition through out grow. I plan on going 9 weeks with them. What i can do if others are interested is post my results here or make a thread.

One plant I will feed all the way until chop. One I wil do the flush where you get run off ppm to 0 14 days prior to chop, and the final one ill do what I normally do. On week 7 I feed Ph'd water but don't get run off to let plant just feed on whats left in coco. Then on week 8 I give a Phd water feed till a fair amount run off(ppm still not close to 0). And then I only water when coco is almost bone dry till chop. On top of that I lower temps/humidiry and raise/dim lights beginning of week 8.

No science behind that method except starting the process to reduce water concentration with in plant with out killing them before chop to aid in drying after chop. And to make them feel like they are fighting to live before chop. When week 9 ends and pots are fully bone dry its 48 hours of darkness at 68f and 45 humidity. After darkness ill microwave 3 fresh buds from each plant and film to see if there's any difference.

Anyone have thoughts to add to aid in the expirement.
I use bluelab ph/ppm/temp monitor. Even have di resin to make sure run off on flushed mediun is 0 ppm for 2 weeks.

Also not trying to thread jack. After reading my interest was peaked on the microwave trick to see if theres any truth to it.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Imo those plants look done. If it were me I’d chop em, start cleanup and get the next round started. Not sure what you’re looking to do but you’ve done a good job so far. Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

Imo those plants look done. If it were me I’d chop em, start cleanup and get the next round started. Not sure what you’re looking to do but you’ve done a good job so far. Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
They look done to me aswell the Seed site claims it’s a 10week flower but i understand that is in best conditions possible so I figured I go 12 weeks but trichomes seem to not be Progressing very fast they’ve looked the same for about a week now( remaining clear won’t go cloudy) and swelling appears to have stopped..I may just chop an start a new grow

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Usually I like mostly cloudy, a few amber, and a few clear. But that’s me personally. I’m not necessarily going for the peak potency but rather peak ripeness.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Max THC is all cloudy, amber gets more into the body couch lock status. Both are good depending on what you’re looking for. I’d say she could be ready any day based on what you’re looking for. The remaining could go cloudy Overnight.

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

Max THC is all cloudy, amber gets more into the body couch lock status. Both are good depending on what you’re looking for. I’d say she could be ready any day based on what you’re looking for. The remaining could go cloudy Overnight.
Will keep an eye on her couple more days then chop, thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom