week 3 no smell??

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Right now I'm n week 3 of flower n i bearly have
any smell n when i do its peppery,woody then fresh bud:confused0054: l
I'm useing alaska fish fertz. 5-1-1. What else do i need??

jagle

jagle

ya the first 2 weeks are often counted as a transition period, id call your plant 1 week into 12/12 wont smell much it only just started to really flower, give it time

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

O. Okay didn't know that thanks the knowledge that 2weeks
Diff. Would have effected my cut down date!!!

jagle

jagle

yes any 8 week strain you see from breeders include a 2 week transition period, for the plants to stretch and begin adjusting to the flowering period

jagle

jagle

about nuts and stuff everyone will tell you something different almost.

im more of the less is more, now id start giving them more of an allround flower nute, such as the canna flores, or something similiar from whatever brand you use

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

about nuts and stuff everyone will tell you something different almost.

im more of the less is more, now id start giving them more of an allround flower nute, such as the canna flores, or something similiar from whatever brand you use

I never know about the 2wks trans. Period. and i was thinkn of addin
Sum molasses, alaska morebloom,and bud swell.anything wrong wtih this
mix?? R is this okay.

jagle

jagle

well i think molasses would be fine, and i dont know the other products well sorry.

a quick bit of research (googleing) into them and i see no reason why not to use these products, tho dont go too heavy too fast

K

kes5480

yea...i never count the first week wen i flip em to 12/12 because the plants have to switch/transition to "flower mode".

now i see some do it 2weeks. i guess it has to do with plant maturety. if ur flippin a mature plant that has already shown its sex then a one week transition period should be suffient but if ur putting a plant that is not fully matured and not showing its sex then i would do a 2week transition period. Once u get experience u can tell by looking at the plant 2see if its flowering yet.

ok hope this makes sense.
peace
keS

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U should get some real stinky buds in a few more weeks.. Good luck with ur grow

F

FromGROtoFLO

haha, dont sweat it bro - im in week 6 of 12/12 (5 of flower, because i used bushmaster) and zero smell. My sour diesels were locked up and im not using organic nutes they lack. Going to finish them with organic feeding, cross my fingers.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

knowledge bomb

Yea she was still very imature when i fliped her
She took 15 dayz exactly to show her self. I thought maybe i was a
Bet ahead of myself. Thanx for all the support, LOVE this site. Pic up tomorrow via
Iphone.srry all i got..

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

haha, dont sweat it bro - im in week 6 of 12/12 (5 of flower, because i used bushmaster) and zero smell. My sour diesels were locked up and im not using organic nutes they lack. Going to finish them with organic feeding, cross my fingers.

Srry to here bout the nute lookout.. i too am no stranger to nute lookout
Frm wat i here a good flush n a more careful feeding time is all u can. Do
But I'm a super nobbie and probably wrong but thats wat i did.
Im Sure ur sour ds will pull through.

P.s. at least u have sum fire strains to work with

F

FromGROtoFLO

Appreciate the good words, and after spending 20hrs a day researching and asking questions im positive it is a matter of flushing and proper use of calmag.

Top Bottom