week 3 no smell??

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Count the days of 12/12 AND flower from the day of flipping the light schedule to 12/12. Not from the time flowers start to show. It doesn't work that way.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Count the days of 12/12 AND flower from the day of flipping the light schedule to 12/12. Not from the time flowers start to show. It doesn't work that way.

Was sure thinking the same thing count the days, and if you are 3-4 weeks in might want to back off to half the 5-1-1 Alaskan Fert. Need more P and K now ! Good Luck from a fellow newb :mmm

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Was sure thinking the same thing count the days, and if you are 3-4 weeks in might want to back off to half the 5-1-1 Alaskan Fert. Need more P and K now ! Good Luck from a fellow newb :mmm

will do i was think the same thing when i read this. Alaska also has somthing called morebloom its at lowes gmight check that out.
peace and thanx to all who stop by.. AND I FOUND MY GIRLS OLD CAMERA PIC UP N A MIN:giggle:giggle

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Posted pics of plant on the indoor organic soil thread hope ya guys like her
Any feed bck is always welcome n needed

JAWS

JAWS

hey PWG:party0044:
either way reguardless you dont harvest because of what day your on you go by the trich color and what you like from your bud.....watch your trich and they will tell you when there ready..
peace:bong2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom