Week 3 Slow Growth?

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

im on day 19 now and my plants just look a little small compared to others i see at this stage. theyre cks cali og and ive heard they start slow but ive seen plants triple this size on day 20 :/. i was thinking iron deficency but i check my plants ph its around 5.5 - 6.5 and im growing in coco coir, also yellowing is only visible in one plant so i dont know. also just transplanted yesterday, and water them everyday(mid watering when i took pics). will they start to grow faster soon? I live somewhere pretty dry and cold so 30-50 is my range for humidity and 21-26 for temps

Week 3 slow growth
Week 3 slow growth 2
Week 3 slow growth 3
Week 3 slow growth 4
G gnome

G gnome

The reason ur plants are growing so slowly is cuz ur pot is way too big for the size plants u got. Plants grow much faster when they're in more appropriate sized pots bcuz they can go thru quicker wet /dry cycles. Not much u can do about it now other than wait till the plants' roots catch up to the pot size. Its gonna take a bit but they'll take off. Take special care not too over water em in the meantime. Make sure u let em dry out b4 watering em.

Kindred

Kindred

The reason ur plants are growing so slowly is cuz ur pot is way too big for the size plants u got. Plants grow much faster when they're in more appropriate sized pots bcuz they can go thru quicker wet /dry cycles. Not much u can do about it now other than wait till the plants' roots catch up to the pot size. Its gonna take a bit but they'll take off. Take special care not too over water em in the meantime. Make sure u let em dry out b4 watering em.
yeah i didnt have much choice there had no time to go and get some 2 gallons but they were growing pretty slow in solo cups.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Some say they start growing up when the roots reach the side of the pot, in the earth, the root ball will be about the same size as the plant above ground.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

oh damn, so much different info out there i guess. ill just leave em alone for a day or two keeping an eye on them. they seem okay though
boy do I know it on here there will be 50 diff ways people tell u to do something u need to take it in and adapt it to your style

ps damn near broke my mouse clicking like on this

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I top mine in solo cups and clone the top after its about 6 nodes tall, then let them grow another month or so after that in the solo.

Organikz

Organikz

More like ruined carpet gardening lol
Lmao. I'm pulling my carpet up and changing when I can. I'm laying down thick rubber membrane. I have the rolls in my closet.

You had to call me out on being lazy didn't you @DrMcSkunkins lol. Keep talking trash about my dirty carpet and you get the bamboo stakes and the gardeners twine!

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Lmao. I'm pulling my carpet up and changing when I can. I'm laying down thick rubber membrane. I have the rolls in my closet.

You had to call me out on being lazy didn't you @DrMcSkunkins lol. Keep talking trash about my dirty carpet and you get the bamboo stakes and the gardeners twine!
I almost got a bamboo stake in the eye bendeng down to water or something the other day, so no thanks lol...
Just make sure to water with 20% runoff....lmao...

Top Bottom