Week 3 Slow Growth?

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

im on day 19 now and my plants just look a little small compared to others i see at this stage. theyre cks cali og and ive heard they start slow but ive seen plants triple this size on day 20 :/. i was thinking iron deficency but i check my plants ph its around 5.5 - 6.5 and im growing in coco coir, also yellowing is only visible in one plant so i dont know. also just transplanted yesterday, and water them everyday(mid watering when i took pics). will they start to grow faster soon? I live somewhere pretty dry and cold so 30-50 is my range for humidity and 21-26 for temps

The whole plant being in a pot to big stunting there growth idk bout that I go from solo cup size to 5 gallon buckets to save me work with transplanting plants sometimes grow at s different pace doesn't really mean there an issue going in plus it looks healthy. You can't rush that what is in no hurry my friend

G gnome

G gnome

The whole plant being in a pot to big stunting there growth idk bout that I go from solo cup size to 5 gallon buckets to save me work with transplanting plants sometimes grow at s different pace doesn't really mean there an issue going in plus it looks healthy. You can't rush that what is in no hurry my friend

U shud try a side by side comparison.
I guarantee the added effort of transplanting more often will translate to faster growing plants. Not only that but u save on extra electricity by not having to use as many lights for the same amount of plants plus, u save on nutrients as well as extra square feet not takien up by over size pots

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I guarantee the added effort of transplanting more often will translate to faster growing plants. Not only that but u save on extra electricity by not having to use as many lights for the same amount of plants plus, u save on nutrients as well as extra square feet not takien up by over size pots

Hmm maybe I will give t a try i guess if for nothing else the science of it

P

PharmHand

Maybe if u veg under t5 or other low intensity light. A clone under 1ks is bound as shit in a week in a cup for me. A one gal I'd be lucky to get 2 weeks veg. A seeds a little different maybe 2-3 weeks in a cup for me. Being root restricted and transplanting every week or so would only slow mine down plus make unecessary work. You'll get bigger fatter leaves and a shorter wider more robust plant in a bigger/wider pot. Conditions kinda dictate pot size tho. Taking a week to dry out is ok for the first watering but if it doesn't pick up after that then your pots probably too big for your plant/conditions. JMO

Top Bottom