Week 4 of Flowering, Whatcha think?

• Thread starter Cannasoir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannasoir

Cannasoir

Master kush and one blue dream plant.
Four weeks currently in to flowering, things appear to be moving on very well.
What are your opinions
Week 4 of flowering whatcha think
Week 4 of flowering whatcha think 2
Week 4 of flowering whatcha think 3
Week 4 of flowering whatcha think 4
Week 4 of flowering whatcha think 5

mack 10

mack 10

the white patches are Powdery mildew. also the one plant seems to of stretched alot? how high is your lights and how strong is your ec/ nutrient. mack. so i've relooked at the pics, seems you have some cfl's really close to one plant, the other plant needs way more light. go and check both the plants, are thet both covered in white "ash" like patches, then they both have pm, personnally at this stage i would cut my loss, kill them both disinfect the whole growroom with a sulhur candle, then get some systhane made by bayer,and spray any other plants you have, but you can only use it in veg! this is one of many things you will learn on your journey as a a grower.next up is bud rot,have fun! lol. mack

mack 10

mack 10

think of pm like this, when you see the white patches, this is actually the end of the infection, it uses the white fluffy spores to pass on the desease/they are its sexual organs,lol if you could see inside the plant it would be totally infected with pm. so dont think pulling off bits of leaf will help, it is a fungas type beast and needs to be kept away.

Cannasoir

Cannasoir

funny thing is, the powdery mildew that looked like it was there is gone, 100% completely gone no traces on any of the plants. I was horrified when I first saw it but the next day it was gone. And there are an even amount of cfls around all the plants. it may not look like it but each plant have their own cfls. I keep em about 2 inches away, its the best spot where I dont get any bleaching or burned leaves but I still am able to get adequate lumens from them. I have just over 40,000 lumens total on the 6 plants. My hps hangs a little over 12 inches away, any closer and it becomes too hot. the one plant that is taller is the sativa plant I have growing directly from the seed. It is a blue dream plant...all the other ones are indicas, master kush that i received as clones. That is why they are different in size. Thank you for your Knowledgeable input.

Latest posts

Top Bottom