Week 4 on four new Autos...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

So my newest set of Autos are on week four just started doing some LST on them they're starting to look pretty good. Got Cream Cookie Auto from 4:20 Fast Buds, Purple Punch Auto from Seedman, Euphoria Auto from Dutch Passion, and Pink Kush CBD Auto 30:1 from Seedman...

Week 4 on four  new autos
Week 4 on four  new autos 2
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You will save yourself trouble by only growing 1 strain at a time, this is bc the largest strain will force u to keep raiseing your light and smaller strains will suffer, yea u can put stuff under pots to raise them but a pain in the ass.

HarryHood

HarryHood

You will save yourself trouble by only growing 1 strain at a time, this is bc the largest strain will force u to keep raiseing your light and smaller strains will suffer, yea u can put stuff under pots to raise them but a pain in the ass.
yeah, i'm kinda battling that a litle bit right now. got 3 different auto's from ethos going and have made height adjustments throughout. i'm pretty sure i stressed them a little by having the light too close at the beginning of them flowering so i'm not too concerned about having to raise it to as high as my tent will allow which is a little over 6 feet. i performed very minimal LST as it's my first grow, but will try my hand at it for sure on this coming one. thinking of going with strawberry pie and pineapple express, both of which grow to a similar height. as well as og bubblegum and fastberry. i like the idea of being able to load the tent with different varieties

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

looks good! can't wait to start my next grow with some fastbuds strains

also, are my eyes playing tricks on me or is something else growing in your soil?
No your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, those are what they call companion plants I use lemon balm, lavender, and chamomile. But there are many different companion plants you can choose from, they help with water retention to keep away unwanted pests among other things...

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Here's four different strains in my 6x2 grow room. That hasn't been a problem for me. Green Crack Autos in the back then lemon Auto then Sour Diesel Auto than Alaskan purple Auto and they're all the same height it's all about the way you do your low stress training...

IMG 20210223 122837987
IMG 20210223 122824287
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Looking forward to see your Purple Punch Auto from Seedsman as I'm growing the exact same one, just finished week 4 from seed today and it is getting fairly big already.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Looking forward to see your Purple Punch Auto from Seedsman as I'm growing the exact same one, just finished week 4 from seed today and it is getting fairly big already.
Good luck buddy my purple punch from seedsman turned last night, guess it decided it wanted to be a Hermdon't know how either all I do is low stress training, hoping I can save it though I'm going to keep a close eye to remove any more pollen sex that pop up and try to keep it... If you go look at my profile it's my last post you can see the pictures of what happened to her...

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Good luck buddy my purple punch from seedsman turned last night, guess it decided it wanted to be a Hermdon't know how either all I do is low stress training, hoping I can save it though I'm going to keep a close eye to remove any more pollen sex that pop up and try to keep it... If you go look at my profile it's my last post you can see the pictures of what happened to her...
Ah shit, I think I saw the post about that and didn't connect you until now..

HarryHood

HarryHood

No your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, those are what they call companion plants I use lemon balm, lavender, and chamomile. But there are many different companion plants you can choose from, they help with water retention to keep away unwanted pests among other things...
right on! i use the same method outside in my raised beds. gotta get some going near my fruit tress this coming spring as well. i just thought maybe your soil came loaded with weeds, and not the good kind.
actually have basil, cilantro, and dill going in a pot inside the tent to keep away some pests.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I would toss it unless it’s your only plant. Lol

ironside

ironside

So my newest set of Autos are on week four just started doing some LST on them they're starting to look pretty good. Got Cream Cookie Auto from 4:20 Fast Buds, Purple Punch Auto from Seedman, Euphoria Auto from Dutch Passion, and Pink Kush CBD Auto 30:1 from Seedman...

Week 4 from seed?

Growrx

Growrx

Why not grow more than one strain at a time? I’m currently growing 3 strains in an RDWC system... as long as you train your plants height shouldn’t be a problem. YOU specifically do not train any of your plants Iv seen many of your plants and they are all non trained and single main cola... aside from that they are in soil so each one can be moved around to compliment the grow space? And one up taking more nutes than an other can be easily adjusted since they don’t share a res... just my .02 🤔

4A9B09F7 BEBF 49A2 921A 11908AF5B366
Top Bottom