Week 5 Flower, I Think I Got Hermit Plants. What To Do

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So I've been taking cuts from my Hawaiian and have never had a nanner issue. HOWEVER, my old tent is very LIGHT LEAKY and this is the FIRST time my cuts have done this..... I'm just carefully picking them off and watching the shit outta them! HERE are some 6 week in flower pics, dagnamit! :) p.s. My new bigger tent comes tomorrow ;)

That is all you can do. A mist of water will disable any active pollen.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I about asked that too! Should I spray them a little (and just at the site)?? I'm gonna do that today. Thank you @MIMedGrower :eyepiece:
You're welcome.

With them early in bloom like that I would lightly mist the area then pick the nanner.

Real fine quick drying mist.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I chopped 3 herms this round, all GDP from seed. Praise God I had 3 sour d and a freebie started or I would have nothing, thats why I like to always start extra seeds.

Diane11

Diane11

I chopped 3 herms this round, all GDP from seed. Praise God I had 3 sour d and a freebie started or I would have nothing, thats why I like to always start extra seeds.
Smart @DrMcSkunkins !! ima bout to drop a few right now JUST because you said that!! Lol, fr.. I am! :happy:

Diane11

Diane11

I have a few hundred seeds from this one time I missed a herm, at least you can vape seeds with no bad taste I guess.
Holy shit! Yeah eff that, my babies are too pretty (IMO), to go through all that crap just to roll one blunt lol. But yupp, love your optimism:)
I have a few hundred seeds from this one time I missed a herm, at least you can vape seeds with no bad taste I guess.[/QUOTE

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Nanners, bananners, and a couple of tall canners :sweating:
Those all look like female calyx to me, nanners are much skinnier and nanner bunches hang down like a bunch of bananas or grapes.
Take that back, I think I see a nanner on one...

Diane11

Diane11

Those all look like female calyx to me, nanners are much skinnier and nanner bunches hang down like a bunch of bananas or grapes.
Take that back, I think I see a nanner on one...
No yeah you're right... I was getting so pissed off getting all I could get and all my calyxes were sticking to my tweezers, tweezers sticking to my damn fingers... it was fkn frustrating...got most of the bananas yesterday... I'm so pissed, these cuts have never done this...

incogneato

incogneato

I have a few hundred seeds from this one time I missed a herm, at least you can vape seeds with no bad taste I guess.
Me too, pm me if anyone's interested in some brand new Bruce Gender Genetics! I'm kidding, nobody better actually pm me lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom