Looks right on track?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
justiceman

justiceman

Let's get one thing straight first. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE. Every grow is an experience that builds up your knowledge for the next one. Your plants look healthy right now and like posted above she looks like a 9-10 week finisher. Keep doing what you're doing and you should be happy with that harvest man especially now that you threw that 1k in there!

Any of ya ever used maxi grow and maxi bloom?
Full of salts i know but never had nutrient issues using it and my ph stays the same everywater with well water
Yo @katelyn Maxigrow isn't necessary. Ever heard of the KISS method? 7g of Maxibloom per gallon of water from start to finish. That's it. Works like a charm. One can obviously lessen the dosage depending on plant age, and growing technique, but the best part is the nutrient profile ratios stay the same.

What are the benefits of dropping an for orgánic?
It's hard to list all the pro's and con's of organic vs synthetic. It could go on endlessly, but I will say the biggest benefit to dropping AN would be your pocket book. There are other great hydroponic nutrients for a fraction of the cost like Maxibloom(Dirt cheap), or Veg+Bloom, BUT if it's working for you I'd be hesitant to tell you to change it up. Good luck on the rest of the grow!

katelyn

katelyn

Let's get one thing straight first. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE. Every grow is an experience that builds up your knowledge for the next one. Your plants look healthy right now and like posted above she looks like a 9-10 week finisher. Keep doing what you're doing and you should be happy with that harvest man especially now that you threw that 1k in there!

Yo @katelyn Maxigrow isn't necessary. Ever heard of the KISS method? 7g of Maxibloom per gallon of water from start to finish. That's it. Works like a charm. One can obviously lessen the dosage depending on plant age, and growing technique, but the best part is the nutrient profile ratios stay the same.

It's hard to list all the pro's and con's of organic vs synthetic. It could go on endlessly, but I will say the biggest benefit to dropping AN would be your pocket book. There are other great hydroponic nutrients for a fraction of the cost like Maxibloom(Dirt cheap), or Veg+Bloom, BUT if it's working for you I'd be hesitant to tell you to change it up. Good luck on the rest of the grow!
I havent heard of it bur i am gonna give it a whirl this grow now that you mentioned it. Probably can sex plants much faster that way huh?

justiceman

justiceman

I havent heard of it bur i am gonna give it a whirl this grow now that you mentioned it. Probably can sex plants much faster that way huh?

@katelyn I honestly don't know, but I know maxibloom alone has enough nitrogen in it for normal growth. If growing in coco gh micro 6ml/bloom 9ml works well too. It's a similar profile but tailored more towards coco coir.

katelyn

katelyn

@katelyn I honestly don't know, but I know maxibloom alone has enough nitrogen in it for normal growth. If growing in coco gh micro 6ml/bloom 9ml works well too. It's a similar profile but tailored more towards coco coir.
Well thanks for the tip! I have wanted to switch my medium but soil i guess is the simplest and when u have no time!

straincreation

straincreation

What are the benefits of dropping an for orgánic?
An is a solid nutes line bro produces fire, ya some people are bias but it gets the job done, outta canna, botanical and AN, I'm AN takes the cake. it's solid and doesn't fuck with my ph to much, been using it for years threw all there changes. ya when dr. hornby left some shit changed drastically, but even though big Mike has some political issues, and what not he made sure that AN remained on top of he food chain.

M

MikeGreat

Plants are looking very healthy and green... Buds are a little small for day 32 and nodes separation was a little too much for my taste and direct indication of too much N and lack of light...... 4 plats under a 1k light flower on 5 gallon air pots with coco can be very efficient.....

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Not bad looks like some sour D you'll be finishing in 9-11 wks if you knew it was an 8 wk strain your way behind. I'd say your looking at a 10wker. Unless it just catches fire one week. Or its stunted its a 9-11 wk strain and your right on track looks good. #SuperSoilForLife

Geopv916

Geopv916

Hey guys back wth an update maybe I should clarify
The Choco cookies is my main plant of three and te the one I keep posting pics of, because it's it's a week ahead of the sour tangie and the sour tangie is a week ahead of the mango kush in the Dwc. Just like I have 3 other cycles back two weeks behind these. I'm trying to make a perpetual grow happen. Next up after these is more choco cookies in an experiment crazily made dwc system. After that mini sea of green of 30 Girl Scouts, and after that a mature single blue dream. I hope to find some real OG Kush in the next week here in cali to start those.
My choco cookie is getting very dense and growing fast since the 1k got introduced. I see les hair and when I touch with gloves I feel the bud very dense I'm hopping overdrive kick is good and they get fat. Here is to hoping. If these grows do well I'll be using the proceeds to get an amazing ac for here in socal. And I should have a 5k perpetual grow coming soon

IMG 0876
IMG 0877
Geopv916

Geopv916

OG KUSH IS OVER RATED terrible leaf to caxly ratio. Yeild is about meh too. Grown from seed grew into a big bush but only yeilded 4 oz
How was the quality though in thinking just one or two clones short bush fro personal. Large scale search for high cbd strain

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

It was fine. Nothing super impressive. It was no gorilla glue #4. It was all around average. If i were you id look for a fire cut. Like wifi or Tahoe or reliable sfv. I won't waste ur time with og kush. It was special 10 years ago but the game has changed.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I got it as a free seed so i figured what the hell. I would have rather filled that space with almost anything else.

Geopv916

Geopv916

I got it as a free seed so i figured what the hell. I would have rather filled that space with almost anything else.
Over at Compton back on 2012 there was something being sold as OG Kush and man that was fire. Like one hit and you were gone with strong couch lock. I remember the cheapest anywhere was at 2.8. This was before gsc but I still remember how strong that stuff was. I've smoked a lot of fire since and sfv og reminds me a bit of t but not enough. I've always wondered if it was the sfv cross that makes Tahoe og Kush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom