Week 6 Flower Check In time

• Thread starter curious618
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onemorecast

Onemorecast

By the time you flush it for a week or so it will be done. I wouldn't be feeding it anymore, it's already 13 weeks in for a strain that doesn't run that long. It will keep going if you keep feeding it

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

The trics will continue to be clear and milky as it grows new shoots on the top buds. You want to be looking at the lower bud sites for the ripeness

curious618

curious618

The trics will continue to be clear and milky as it grows new shoots on the top buds. You want to be looking at the lower bud sites for the ripeness
When lights come on tonight I’ll check out the lower bud sites and see Whatsup. Like I said I don’t want to mess up this harvest!! Lots of time and effort invested. And I plan on starting some autos and that will depend on timing of this plant being finished.

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

That plant is done! She is dying. Careful with the bud rot. You may not know but the middle of those buds could be moldy from the dead growth in them.

curious618

curious618

So much conflicting info man! I’m going to feed nothing but water and chop after the weekend.

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

So much conflicting info man! I’m going to feed nothing but water and chop after the weekend.
There is lots of people that know nothing out there dude... Most are first timers with very little or zero experience. That plant was done a week or so ago! She is breaking down now. Have a look at @MIMedGrower and his plants. This guy knows his stuff and kills it in soil. Look at his harvested plants

curious618

curious618

Good idea for sure. Hopefully she is rocking and not rot on ya or mold. That shit is the devil! Good job dude.
Only reservation I have is there are still white hairs sticking straight out that haven’t darkened or receded in yet. Makes me think there is still time. I’m trying to hit the sweet spot(as I’m sure we all are lol).

curious618

curious618

And I have a fan circulating in the tent for air movement and going to click the filter fan on tonight to take out some humidity and get more air moving.

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Do you notice how your top buds are all foxtailing? It's a sign they are done or the light is too intense. All the lower don't have that happening.
Only reservation I have is there are still white hairs sticking straight out that haven’t darkened or receded in yet. Makes me think there is still time. I’m trying to hit the sweet spot(as I’m sure we all are lol).
Lol you may be past that! That's a super long flower time for an Indica kush. Those hairs will continue to be white as the bud keeps growing and foxtailing. They really don't mean much. Your tricomes are super swollen and cloudy, she should be rocking man. Amber equals CBD or CBN, you don't want much of that if your looking for THC strength.

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

And I have a fan circulating in the tent for air movement and going to click the filter fan on tonight to take out some humidity and get more air moving.

You definitely want to have good airflow. If you get white powder mildew it's very hard to get out of your grow room. Bud rot is different but will keep spreading once it starts virally through the plant.

curious618

curious618

The other forum I’m on says another week or two. You say chop now. I’m going to chop on Monday or Tuesday. Right in the middle lol.

curious618

curious618

Do you notice how your top buds are all foxtailing? It's a sign they are done or the light is too intense. All the lower don't have that happening.

Lol you may be past that! That's a super long flower time for an Indica kush. Those hairs will continue to be white as the bud keeps growing and foxtailing. They really don't mean much. Your tricomes are super swollen and cloudy, she should be rocking man. Amber equals CBD or CBN, you don't want much of that if your looking for THC strength.
Think she’ll last the weekend or should I chop sooner???

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Think she’ll last the weekend or should I chop sooner???
I'd flush her then cut, it will be fine until the weekend for sure. Give it a good 2-3 times you planter size worth of water and it should get the medium clean before you chop her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom