Week 7 Chem Double Under Dawg

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

GDS- you know what man, ive been thinking that for quite some time now...i honestly think its the strain, or needs SUPER fine dialing because, myself and Shmoes homie named Slips, were both running THIS cut pretty much on the same days, and we are both seeing the same thing, and heres what i can tell so far, the frost doesnt come far from the plant, for example the buds and water leaf are very resinious, but the outer leaves are really not so much.

Yeah i noticed that on the pics! The resin seems so stick in close to the buds and doesnt venture off much further than that. I have a strain running that doing something similar to that, thats why it stood out to me so much in this pic. I hope she packs on more for you in the coming days, not that it matters though, she seems to have more than enough on the buds.

Lol because of this ive been my own worst critic this whole grow, all im hoping for is some dank, smell is there so i guess well just see! Ill get new pics up today.

Im pretty sure it'll still be dank, i just noticed it wasnt as resinous as some of these "elite" strains or cuts usually are. No worries though should be some dank do all of us a favor and do a smoke report bro. I for one will be looking forward to it.

D

D9420

GDS- you know what man, ive been thinking that for quite some time now...i honestly think its the strain, or needs SUPER fine dialing because, myself and Shmoes homie named Slips, were both running THIS cut pretty much on the same days, and we are both seeing the same thing, and heres what i can tell so far, the frost doesnt come far from the plant, for example the buds and water leaf are very resinious, but the outer leaves are really not so much. Kind of a trait in the chems it seems, next time i really wanna hit her the right way, as this was my first run w her...

Lol because of this ive been my own worst critic this whole grow, all im hoping for is some dank, smell is there so i guess well just see! Ill get new pics up today.

i think your rite about that being a trait. the trichs do seem to stay on the bud and not the leaves. its the same with my Original Diesel kinda grows just like yours its super potent and dank but theres just no trichs on the leaves.

L

Lucy Diamond

Looks super tasty there!Please post up a smoke report on this one.....can't wait!

I

irie

Looking mighty chunky. Almost reminds me of the Sister I used to grow, with all the fat white hairs. I'm sure you'll be in for a treat. The DUD is some awesome smoke. Nice job so far...flush that beatch and let us know how she turns out.

R

R. Face

Thanks Irie and friends....man I swear, im starting to think she wanted to go past the 72 day mark, im flushin and I still see majority of white hairs...or maybe she is like the Chemdog #4, and is kinda white/brown when done....

IDK but I got some pics of day 67...been flushin with a top off of molasses. Tomorrow I flush with straight h20/ clearex...smells pretty tho.

IMG 1333
IMG 1334
IMG 1335
IMG 1336
IMG 1337
IMG 1338
wonka

wonka

hey Face,,, Road Runner takes his Lou Dawg to 12 weeks...... :animbong:

R

R. Face

Alright wonka, def something to remember, for my situation that sounds more reasonable. Its confusing tho, because how can a plant have that much range tho, 9-12 weeks??

Because ive seen numerous runs Joe Shmoe has done, where the majority of his pistils are died back, and thats at day 70 exactly..we both have the same cut, so I wonder? Must be environment, i know my room is a tad hotter than his runs, bc i dont see any purple hues either? :worried

wonka

wonka

you should let her go longer the Face... i am sure at or around 12 weeks the DuD is crippling.....:animbong:

R

R. Face

even tho i flushed the shit outta them, you think its cool to put nutes back in?

R

R. Face

ok not sure whats gonna happen, but after the flush, i decided i didnt wanna pull them early with all those white hairs, so i nuted em back up to like 1300ppms again, and im take em down gradually to 1100 before another flush to yellow again.\

i just hope it doesnt mess up the plants, i just cant bear taking em down early.

R

R. Face

Need some emergency help

Hey guys i need a helping hand to ease my anxiety....I have these duds that I flushed because i was hoping for them to ripen up, but they seem to want to go longer, after the flush naturally they got all yellow, and yesterday i hit em with 1300ppms again, they LOOK like theyre gonna go 2 more weeks, still bunch of white hairs,...then ill flush again when ripe..

its just that the plant looks all yellow so it looks shitty but im not sure if nuting it back up is a good thing or what the hell is the right decision, i just cant mess up this run basically... I got some pics to help you all. Thanks for all the help!!

IMG 1353
R

R. Face

most people tell me that nuting is a bad idea, which at this time i can see that, but what, giving em water for 2 more weeks is ok too? wont that leech out the flavors etc? I just know that this plant is too hairy to be done yet....IDK what to do!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I know some people that give there plants a 24 hour flush in between reservoir changes. Only with ph balanced water. All tho he is runing flood and drain system:) The 24 flush seems to work well for him. then he loads his nutes back up.
Yep ya gotta have patience with the Chems 70 days:harvest:

GTD

Latest posts

Top Bottom