Week 7 Chem Double Under Dawg

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractaLz

fractaLz

The longer the flush the better IMO.... Hit em' up with some blackstrap molasses so the carbs are binding with the salts and excess nutrients, also helps preserve the flav (1 tsp/gl). Makes it a smooth transition for your ladies, no stress

Your fan leaves are the only thing I really saw to be that yellow, so you'll be straight for another couple weeks.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
rface those are nice pics and you slogan is funny as fuck

R

R. Face

haha thanks man, i love that lyric, classic old school eminem. But thanks for all the love and comments on this thread...i pulled the ladies today before the lights came on, so ill post dried shots soon. BTW they went 73 days.

One thing tho, I got a few comments on the frost factor from a few diff people. And I was having a convo with a good friend, and much superior grower than I, and he asked 'What PK booster you using?' And I replied ' PK...whaa??'

So there you have it, until now I have grown with no PK boosters, I thought simply some bloom/sweet leaf, and newly added EJ Metak would do it...I learn new things every day...they still smell great, and I smoked a small sample, and it is indeed good, but now I know the potential for the next run. I try to keep the nutes down to as few bottles as possible.

Ive seen runs with the DUD and i know the semi white pistil thing, but for the most part peeps are pulling DUD with all dyed hairs, so was the lack of PK boost adding to that as well?

J

joebean91

Hey R.Face , good to see you at the farm . And that DUD looks killer !

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Its confusing tho, because how can a plant have that much range tho, 9-12 weeks??
we both have the same cut, so I wonder? Must be environment, i know my room is a tad hotter than his runs, bc i dont see any purple hues either? :worried
Yeah I think the warmer temps slows down the flowering time. Looks great anyway. Maybe cut down on the lights and that will help speed up finishing those hairs.

R

R. Face

Thanks guys, JJ thank you for stopping by my thread! I had a chat with Joe, and he was the one telling me that the PK booster made the world of difference, so i got 2 more D.U.D.s lined up with some Hammerhead...

R

R. Face

Alright guys, wether im content or not, here the pics, its only my first time with her, so next time i think itll be double the dankness...but still came out pretty good, just curing through in mason jars now, smelling more chemy and fuely by the day, sweet smells also...

IMG 1419
IMG 1422
IMG 1427
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Hittin the trees harder than Sonny Bonno... OH no!! LOL! Love it. Great lookin bud by the way Rface.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
????

flush...load up...flush?...so how long did u end up letting them go for? how long was the last flush?.....looks pretty good no matter what....next time you'll know....

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Those look awesome from where I'm sitting. Nice job.:banana1sv6:

R

R. Face

hey mass, thanks for the reply, yeah this time ill def know what to look for....I ended up taking em 73 days....i dont think they liked the flush/feed/flush....I was frantic and didnt know what I could do, but regardless, they came out extra chunky, and with 4 plants under a 600w, I got a little under a half #. The smoke was super relax and made me melt into the chair then wanna take a nap...

I smoked a nug that cured for a month and a half yesterday and that was very nice...This plant packs weight, but needs some PK boost I think for optimum trichrome production.

H

Hip Cat

I ended up taking em 73 days....they came out extra chunky, and with 4 plants under a 600w, I got a little under a half #. The smoke was super relax and made me melt into the chair then wanna take a nap...
sounds pretty good for your first run with her. maybe you'll get better tricrome production with cooler temps. this winter.

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

Looking at the late flowering and finished bud pics, seems like the biggest problem was nutes, but that the plants hermi'd and started throwing nanners.... instant resin killer.

M

Mitochondrion

Hi

Hi i know this thread is old. i just wanted to share my experiences with the DUD and try to help answer some questions R.Face asked. I am an average grower who gets lucky all the time, so for what it's worth....

1) I too found the DUD's wanting to go for t months.
2) You can vary in finish times with a strain based on how hot you run her(totally dialed in and nute pushed).
Temps also play a big part. The colder the slower, you can notice this effect in degrees colder than 67 degrees farenheight.
3) you can play tricks on the plant and force finish a number of ways, based on making the plant think it is dying. Introduce a finisher(a plant poison(make sure it is not harmful to be digested)), cutting the light hours down to 11 , 10 , 9.... will also have this desired effect, and letting her go dry. even at 3 months this girl was still running so i employed the last two techniques for a week. They are all done :)
4) you can up resin profile with less humidity(35% -40%)Ac will bring your humidity down as will a dehumidifier.. They plant must think it is getting dry. That combined with your Pk booster(that you learned about), and CO2, should have you looking at nugs that could shatter! Thanks for posting your grow, I hope some of this helps.

Stay green and non mean, Mito-

R

R. Face

or a lack of PK booster. That was the only variable that was not included...

Top Bottom