Week 7 Flower small buds please help

• Thread starter Ben.Jamin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

worth a shot, I downloaded the PAR app, nice ty. What PPFD should I shoot for? I always just tried to keep the lights 24" away and seemed to have worked well in the past.
look around the app there is a section in there that will tell you all that along with how to set the app up . if you can i would calibrate the app with the light that you have

BB22

BB22

I use that analog meter and I shoot for about

200 for seedlings
200 -700 veg
Honestly, I’d like to get closer to 1500 but I can’t get more than 800-900 without showing signs of heat stress light stress

no offence i would throw that meter in captspauldin
worth a shot, I downloaded the PAR app, nice ty. What PPFD should I shoot for? I always just tried to keep the lights 24" away and seemed to have worked well in the past.

B

Ben.Jamin

I use that analog meter and I shoot for about

200 for seedlings
200 -700 veg
Honestly, I’d like to get closer to 1500 but I can’t get more than 800-900 without showing signs of heat stress light stress
The App shows 960 ppfd and 42 DLI.

B

Ben.Jamin

Not a dumb question at all. It all around your leaf edges are all starting to change color, the fade of green can be attributed to this as well as the plant being hungry a touch.
A dead give away on light/heat stress is the very tips of your leaves will start to hook upwards towards the light. 💡
Ty Capt , I have put some corrective measures in place, Cal/Mag dimming the lights down and improving the air Flow, hopefully they will finish up decent but good learning experience if anything, certainly will help with future grows.

S

somegrower

If you have a scope or a loupe I would spend 15 minutes examining the top and bottom of all of the lower leaves. These pics show signs of russet mites, potentially. Look for tiny white oblong specs. Almost look like white worms. Their eggs are nearly round and also white and can be mistaken for trichomes or stomata to the untrained eye. The curled leaves and small buds are both symptoms of russet mites

B

Ben.Jamin

If you have a scope or a loupe I would spend 15 minutes examining the top and bottom of all of the lower leaves. These pics show signs of russet mites, potentially. Look for tiny white oblong specs. Almost look like white worms. Their eggs are nearly round and also white and can be mistaken for trichomes or stomata to the untrained eye. The curled leaves and small buds are both symptoms of russet mites
No mites here bro, leaves buds checked thoroughly with 4k microscope camera.

I am fairly certain light/heat stress and Cal/Mag deficiency. Capt and BOG nailed it, but good call, had mites before they suck

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Badass! 👊🏻🤡 glad it helped
No mites here bro, leaves buds checked thoroughly with 4k microscope camera.

I am fairly certain light/heat stress and Cal/Mag deficiency. Capt and BOG nailed it, but good call, had mites before they suck

Top Bottom