• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
monkeymun

monkeymun

Be careful with ISo as it isn't an ideal solvent for edibles. Its not for consumption and too much can make you blind. Everclear for edibles and tinctures, ISo for shatter only IMVHO. Unless your vac purging...

What does the iso leave behind without purging? Heavy metals?

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yeah I read it like I said I think its pretty bold he makes several blanket statements that it cures cancer...I dont believe that, sure it helps with a variety of things but do I think extremely high thc cannabis oil cures cancer? No

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah I read it like I said I think its pretty bold he makes several blanket statements that it cures cancer...I dont believe that, sure it helps with a variety of things but do I think extremely high thc cannabis oil cures cancer? No
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12088.php

Many storys found on google
A British researcher has found that cannabinoids, a term for chemicals derived from marijuana, can kill leukemia cells, and he expects clinical trials for new medications to begin soon.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
In 1974 researchers learned that THC, the active chemical in marijuana, shrank or destroyed brain tumors in test mice. But the DEA quickly shut down the study and destroyed its results, which were never replicated -- until now.

Sirdabsalot

Sirdabsalot

Okay...I may piss some peeps off with this post, however I feel it is of utmost importance.

Rick Simpson...while I can respect his initial sentiment in curing cancer...

He is a profiteering douche-bag that uses a very rudimentary means of extraction.

Almost every step he preaches...is the exact opposite of what should be done.

I'm not going to get too deep into this but he uses Naptha(extremely crude) as a solvent...gross.

And he whips the hell out of the oil, destroying terps with brutal butchery of the oleoresin.

Then, my biggest qualm.....

He charges 120$ a gram for his Phoenix tears.
^ unacceptable appalling behavior by profiteering off the terminally ill.

W

wd4d

you have definitely washed your product too long 1 minute is the longest you should ever do it I suggest freezing the product and freezing whatever you wash it with be it Iso or acetone then filter it then winterize it which is key then filter again into trays

Max Frost

Max Frost

you have definitely washed your product too long 1 minute is the longest you should ever do it I suggest freezing the product and freezing whatever you wash it with be it Iso or acetone then filter it then winterize it which is key then filter again into trays

Thanks! I'm not familiar with the term "winterizing" them. Would you mind elaborating on that, and I'd also be interested to know about your filtering process! Thanks n advance! Best, -Max

W

wd4d

Thanks! I'm not familiar with the term "winterizing" them. Would you mind elaborating on that, and I'd also be interested to know about your filtering process! Thanks n advance! Best, -Max
max winterizing is when you take your liquid after washing your product and stick it in the freezer overnight it will take all the waxes that are in the liquid that came off of the plant matter like neem oil, chlorophyll, you name it the products that were sprayed on the plants are in it it will coagulate them that way when you poor through your filters the coagulated waxes will catch in the filter and not pour through myself my initial filter after washing I use a sheet after winterizing I pour through tWo coffee filters, now I do own the model 700 tamisium but I have so much material to run it would take me years so I've resorted to using acetone and have had great results you just have to be really careful you don't wash your product too long or it will turn it green and the people that put mouth on the wash are amateurs I own an $8500 extractor and I'm using acetone because after making my dabs with the tamisium I still have to winterize it and it takes several hours to properly purge back the butane in the unit you would be surprised that the dabs you see truly have a tremendous amount of wax in them due to the fact that 99 percent of the people do not winterized the product

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Rick simpson along with many of his consorts have a worldwide network of folks who send a therapeutic dose (30 grams) to sick folks all over the world for free. I worked with them. The only people who are charged are the ones who are more than willing to pay for their medicine and others as well. Rick simpson was jailed for giving it away freely to sick members of his church. Your just talking shit.

Of all the godawful shit you put into your body through legislation on whats acceptable to put into tap water, iso or naptha is the least of your worries. Cannabis oil DOES cure cancer. I've met too many people on deaths doorstep, (grey skin, legions, boils, broken veins, yellow eyes, losing hair) who in just a couple months time turned their life completely around.

Iso evaporates at 190f, if heated to 200f there is no iso.

Top Bottom