Weird Seedling.. Help!

• Thread starter DHloros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DHloros

DHloros

Hi, I haven’t grown in years and was hydro before. I’m doing an organic soil grow this time and using an auto flower for the first time. Took a couple weeks for germination and now it’s been about a week since it sprouted above the jiffy pellet. It had its shell attached which has now fallen off, but the cotyledons haven’t opened and look damaged or underdeveloped. There has been no growth for days now and I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions or should I just scrap it. Thank you!
Weird seedling help
Weird seedling help 2
Weird seedling help 3
Weird seedling help 4

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
There is green, life, so i would nurse it along. If it comes around it will do fine.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I’ve had seeds from other species look like that, About half die when they come out like that. Nothing you would do, just a bad seed

DHloros

DHloros

Thanks for the info both of you. I was thinking of giving it a few days since there is life still. Hopefully it comes around and doesn’t die though lol.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I grow autos, a good bean will germanate in 24 hours and pop in 48 hours a 72 hour process, you need good dirt, good nutrients but feed very lighley, in my opinion its your seedstock, i have seen autos do crazy things do you know how far the strain has been brought along? F1 F2 F3 i do f4s or 5s much more stable. Or it could be your mix what is your ph? If your mix is to hot it could be f g it up, autos are notoriously eaysy to burn, with soil thats hot or to much nutrients if it says i tablespoon per gal use a teaspoon and dont feed till day 21. Hope this helps autos are fussy bitchy plants that you do not grow like photoperiod plants.

DHloros

DHloros

Ok thank you for all the info, and yeah my first seed didn’t pop and this one took about 4 days total. Right now I’m using a seedling starter mix and about a 6.8 ph for water. I’m in the process of setting up my grow room, I have a bunch of different brand seeds from seedsman, but all photoperiod and waiting to grow them till my room is finished. I’m the meantime I just seen an advertisement for apotforpot.com and thought I’d try it just because. It came with a coupon for ilovegrowingmariguana.com founded by rob bergman and I got the auto from there, so not sure on how far the strain is, but I just figured it’d be something easier to try and grow while I set up my real spot. Didn’t expect much, but was at least hoping for a little harvest lol.

Top Bottom