Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ive a preety good standing with amazon, have been a prime member for like 5 years now so they dont ask me to many questions. Depending on the item they'll usually let you keep it and refund you.

I got refunded for the timers and got to keep them. I only needed 2 so it wasnt a huge deal i only got 3 but i paid for 4 so shouldve gotten 4. Amazons been real shitty lately. Like i ordered more stuff and it says it shipped, but guess what?
The tracking number doesn't exsist..... 2 days of this now and amazon hasnt done anything about it.
So when I was purchasing all of my gear, I had some shipping issues with my light and filter. It said it was damaged and would be shipped back and required me to purchase it again. I waited 2+ weeks for them to give me my money back so I could order again, and still nothing. I had a $500 automatic cat litter box that I ordered….so I made it right my own way. F—- bozo Bezos

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So when I was purchasing all of my gear, I had some shipping issues with my light and filter. It said it was damaged and would be shipped back and required me to purchase it again. I waited 2+ weeks for them to give me my money back so I could order again, and still nothing. I had a $500 automatic cat litter box that I ordered….so I made it right my own way. F—- bozo Bezos
Thats shitty man. Amazon has gone down hill over the last 2 years.

What does a $500 automatic litter box do that makes it special? My rabbits are house trained so i have 2 cat boxes in my house and im tired of cleaning them 3-4 times a week.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thats shitty man. Amazon has gone down hill over the last 2 years.

What does a $500 automatic litter box do that makes it special? My rabbits are house trained so i have 2 cat boxes in my house and im tired of cleaning them 3-4 times a week.
It’s the best investment I’ve ever made. I love my cats, but hate cleaning the box. This will automatically separate their clumps and dump it in a bag and just have to empty the bag once a day. My litter lasts longer and almost 0 smell. I just clean the full box once a month and cats seem to approve!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It’s the best investment I’ve ever made. I love my cats, but hate cleaning the box. This will automatically separate their clumps and dump it in a bag and just have to empty the bag once a day. My litter lasts longer and almost 0 smell. I just clean the full box once a month and cats seem to approve!
That sounds legit. Now i might have to take a look into getting one for my rabbits🐇

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Rascals just chillin this morning.
20230310 075415

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I'll second this one. An ex had one and when she told me what she paid I almost broke up with her right then and there but god damned if that wasn't one of the most handiest and cleanest ways to handle cat doo doo and piss.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
How long you veg for? And you dont top? Do you rotate tie down spot every feed?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Watching to many grows...I might have missed something.

Why is the net so low already or did you SCROG it and let it grow through?
The net is 20 inches from the floor, i moved the net down the day i flipped them.

So far im not impressed but the soil they are in is shit, this is my first attempt doing it the right way, and they're probably root bound as all shit.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

How long you veg for? And you dont top? Do you rotate tie down spot every feed?
I started these sometime mid January..
They grew like shit so im hoping the new soil mix i made is gonna do better.

I topped the right plant a bunch and only topped the left plant a couple times. I only tied the right plant in a couple spots but now the net is on i took the ties off.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I started these sometime mid January..
They grew like shit so im hoping the new soil mix i made is gonna do better.

I topped the right plant a bunch and only topped the left plant a couple times. I only tied the right plant in a couple spots but now the net is on i took the ties off.
Damn I was so confused. You dont like to top clones… I didn’t undrerstand how you got so many uniform arms.. Pumped about one of those Huck finns. Looked like a damn marble 😄. Read that dudes are terrible at getting out mail but I got so more stamps and ill get the orangutan to you. Grape gas just popped in the aero, hopefully ill get that to ya next week too! Watching that skunk closely! Im blitzed on some Lemon Tree from @Trustfall. What a shit show of a post 😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Damn I was so confused. You dont like to top clones… I didn’t undrerstand how you got so many uniform arms.. Pumped about one of those Huck finns. Looked like a damn marble 😄. Read that dudes are terrible at getting out mail but I got so more stamps and ill get the orangutan to you. Grape gas just popped in the aero, hopefully ill get that to ya next week too! Watching that skunk closely! Im blitzed on some Lemon Tree from @Trustfall. What a shit show of a post 😂
Yeah not really fond of topping clones, the skunk is a clone and I topped every branch twice so maybe my opinion will change.

Hell yeah man cant wait to see what ya get outta those. This is from the one i grew.
20220920 205900

Sounds good man. Ive got the sc and skunk in clone now, when they root ill mail the SC bean with the clones.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Got some slight praying going on. 🙏🏼
00skunk is looking on point compared to the last run i did with her. She was at 850ppfd last run and showed zero signs of stress, she just wanted more. Right now they are sitting at 537 ppfd, will bump it up to 600 over the next couple days.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Got 10 grams of dabs on its way. I love how easy it is to mail shit inside the country. Walk in the post office, grab a box and go back to the car, load it up and ship it off, costs me 210.97 for 10 grams of wax with shipping. Cant complain at all.

Update on the 4x4 coming soon.

Top Bottom