Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, with everything thats gone wrong recently, i figured it was time to trash the other journal i had and start a fresh one since i just cleaned everything for a fresh start.
This journal is open to anyone and anything, feel free to post anything you want. Even yalls cats are welcome and im not a cat guy!

Todays plan is to get my 3x3 cleaned up and better organized, then finish cleaning up my clutter.

Heres my 4x4 all cleaned up with what plants i have at the moment.

Back left is strawberry cough, middle left is a blueberry auto i threw in for the hell of it, then front left is a girl scout cookie, and then all plants on the right are 00skunk clones.

Welcome to my little dungeon
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So i lost the cuts i had of sugar black rose x crown jewel, thankfully i will be getting 2 new cuts from my father in law, as well as 2 cuts of white widow, he is also doing a clone trade today or tomorrow so ill have an update on a couple other cuts im getting later this week. I couldnt be happier with this community, i feel like its more of a giant family than anything else. Happy growing everyone!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Great start, good luck with this run! Fingers crossed. 👍
Thank you, everything should go well tbis time.

Joining the new party!!
Welcome, thanks for stopping by 🙏🏼

make sure to clean the blades of the fan as well 😀 ✌️
Yes thank you, i took it all apart down to a bare motor, took that outside and blew it off with my air compressor, then wiped it with clorox wipes. Then i cleaned everything plastic with bleach, twice lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Sounds dumb but I put nylon stockings over my intake & output fan vents. Easy to vacuum and keep an eye on.

Still clean the fan and blades after every 2 grows.
Yeah i have a 4 pack of 6 inch HEPA ducting filters im going to order this week for both my tents because ive never used an intake filter but i need to start. Ill also be doing a deep clean after every grow.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Thank you, everything should go well tbis time.

Welcome, thanks for stopping by 🙏🏼

Yes thank you, i took it all apart down to a bare motor, took that outside and blew it off with my air compressor, then wiped it with clorox wipes. Then i cleaned everything plastic with bleach, twice lol.
If you use ISO don’t use 99% to clean. Needs to be between 70% to 90% before it will kill bacteria. 99% is better for cleaning pipe/bong residue.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

If you use ISO don’t use 99% to clean. Needs to be between 70% to 90% before it will kill bacteria. 99% is better for cleaning pipe/bong residue.
I was going to use 99% iso mixed 50/50 with water. But all i could get was a 5 gallon bucket and it was 170 dollars so i just decided to use bleach cause it was 20 bucks for 3 gallons lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Wouldn’t that just be 50% ISO? Anything under 70% doesn’t really work. You’d be better off with soap & water at that point.

Regardless you’re set with bleach! 😝
You know, i thought that same thing and was like ill just use straight 50% but then bleach was cheaper and easier for me to get, and i dont know of much that will live through a bleach cleaning lol.

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

I was going to use 99% iso mixed 50/50 with water. But all i could get was a 5 gallon bucket and it was 170 dollars so i just decided to use bleach cause it was 20 bucks for 3 gallons lol.
For cleaning between grows I just use a general all purpose cleaner concentrate in a spray bottle with water. Hit everything well with the spray and just wipe it down with paper towels. I don't like to use bleach indoors, too strong for me. Unless you're working in a lab you really don't need 99% iso, especially when the cost difference is so high over the regular 91% you can get anywhere. 91% has tons of uses and I usually just buy a case of the regular bottles and they are only around $1-1.50 each. Everything is looking good bro, looking forward to seeing some fat buds!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

For cleaning between grows I just use a general all purpose cleaner concentrate in a spray bottle with water. Hit everything well with the spray and just wipe it down with paper towels. I don't like to use bleach indoors, too strong for me. Unless you're working in a lab you really don't need 99% iso, especially when the cost difference is so high over the regular 91% you can get anywhere. 91% has tons of uses and I usually just buy a case of the regular bottles and they are only around $1-1.50 each. Everything is looking good bro, looking forward to seeing some fat buds!
Yeah i won't be doing a deep clean like this last one between grows, i only went that deep because i had mildew. I will most likely just get Star San and just use that between grows as its an acid sanitizer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom