Welcome To Our New Moderators

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FutureGrower

Alibaba is the site I've seen with the lowest prices. It appears that ShenZhen uses them for direct shipping. Kinda like an international eBay without the auctions. I have yet to use Alibaba so I can't vouch for them but they appear to be legit. If you have any doubt, contact ShenZhen to make sure.

Don't worry I did personal shopping for a multi-millionaire who expected me to find anything he wanted, anytime, for the lowest price. I can help you.

I'm having problems getting a link on Alibaba because their website is set up to hide the option, but here are some screenshot examples...

Heres the old model I purchased this year on Amazon...
View attachment 840472

Here's the new digital model that now has temp sensors, timers, and power consumption readouts. It's $100 less than the basic model on Amazon and the basic models on Alibaba are $179-$199...
View attachment 840471

PM me with your grow area dimensions, power consumption needs, and budget. I'll find your fixture(s) for you.

Thanks man! I can build a setup for a very comparable price but honestly that's a great deal! And no DIY :)

F

FutureGrower

Gotta love how guarded and careful the convo has to be around here. Just say it, Logic doesn't play well with others

I did and it got deleted....

Nobody owes us an explanation. Heisen was a controversial character. He is on other forums too if you're exceptionally nosey (even worse then me lol) you can ask him. But fairly obvious he got the boot from his deleted posts... just let private stuff be private we dont need details ( I do want them though lol!)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The drug test should include a panel for drama addiction. Weed should be excluded of course. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

We all truly need to just move forward spread the knowledge and love of cannabis and let those in power do what they do. At the end of the day it don't really make a rats fokk why or why not such things happen. Lets leave that crap for the tabloids...…………. Good to back amongst brothers in cannabis. The new mods are solid peeps and will do a fine job.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The drug test should include a panel for drama addiction. Weed should be excluded of course. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

We all truly need to just move forward spread the knowledge and love of cannabis and let those in power do what they do. At the end of the day it don't really make a rats fokk why or why not such things happen. Lets leave that crap for the tabloids...…………. Good to back amongst brothers in cannabis. The new mods are solid peeps and will do a fine job.
Agreed, moving forward is good.
We can all keep the drama in our personal lives and out of The Farm!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Heisen? I go back a lil farther than that. Never spoke to him honestly. My point was about all of the GOOD mods that used to frequent the farm. Haven't been in here in awhile but I'll throw you guys some advice. If you have friends here, grab their email addy because things go quick around here. Will all the "resignations " people seem to run into around here anyway. Best of luck to all of you and the farm. Quick tip for the new mods too, delete this post and ban the acct, its too much like honesty for the farm. Only glad handing and happy thoughts allowed.
I appreciate your candor. We’re not going to Willy Nilly ban members like was done in the past. Unless it’s DESERVED.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Only glad handing and happy thoughts allowed.
All feelings are allowed on my account. Just hateful speech or nonsense trolling that gets to me. When i choose to join the farm i was frequenting others too, but this community seemed like a better example to me.
Every bit as much information as you can find on the others and none of the assholes harassing people under the pretenses of “initiation” or shaming people for being a noob etc etc.

B

Bizmonkey13

All feelings are allowed on my account. Just hateful speech or nonsense trolling that gets to me. When i choose to join the farm i was frequenting others too, but this community seemed like a better example to me.
Every bit as much information you can find on the others and none of the assholes harassing people under the name of “initiation” or shaming people for being a noob etc etc.
Hands down the best forum out there for a new grower. I learned a ton here, but the "community" you talk about...where are they? Its a hypothetical question because i still talk to them but where have they gone?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Every bit as much information as you can find on the others and none of the assholes harassing people under the pretenses of “initiation” or shaming people for being a noob etc etc.

Yup, we treat our noobs pretty good. Because of it, a lot have stayed on like I did.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m just sayin. Maybe it’s the missing members. Maybe it’s the shakeup. But why is jumpin not a moderator anymore? Where’s G nome? And why is jumpin not a moderator anymore?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m just sayin. Maybe it’s the missing members. Maybe it’s the shakeup. But why is jumpin not a moderator anymore? Where’s G nome? And why is jumpin not a moderator anymore?
Those are questions only one person can answer.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Let me ask you this, why is jumpin not a moderator anymore? :)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The Farm needs to focus on the future not the past. For the good of The Farm!

F

FutureGrower

Yup, we treat our noobs pretty good. Because of it, a lot have stayed on like I did.

Yup @Organikz @Ecompost and @brazzel got me here and kept me here. I dont know enough but whatever I do know I'm willing to share because of people like them.

@Organikz I hope it's ok to share this. But this is a private message between me and organikz I feel really suited this place

"I firmly believe that it is in soil, where we will find solutions for today and tomorrow, and Its up for grabs too, since today we have completely changed the way we study the land, and anyone with an interest can join in the discussion, not just pure or traditional university types, and be first to see of find the next big thing, eg the new antibiotic or new manufacturing material. or even the secrets to really understanding the nature of complexity itself from which we might make society better too." -Organikz

Really those 3 are why I'm here even though 1 is gone and one is off most of the time :). Great people

Top Bottom