Welcome To Our New Moderators

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Please join me in welcoming a new moderator to our ranks! The new volunteer is an experienced member of our community, he will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

Our new moderators:

@Rootbound & @Jack og

The goal of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forums enjoyable and useful for both forum members and site visitors. Enforcement of the rules is based on twin goals of consistency and fairness.

We're glad that this outstanding forum member, whose helpfulness over the years you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderation team and continue his service to other users in an official role. We are grateful to all of our moderators for their assistance to the site and for accepting so much responsibility on your behalf.

Welcome, @Rootbound and @Jack og :)

B

Burned Haze

with all the trolls of the internet we need good mods/team to keep a good board in line. Congratulations and I’m sure logic picked Rootbound for those certain reasons.

Hope it works out and we have anther good mod and great team mate , welcome

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Please join me in welcoming a new moderator to our ranks! The new volunteer is an experienced member of our community, he will assist users, enforce forum rules, and help us set site policies.

Our new moderators:

@Rootbound & @Jack og

The goal of the administrators and moderators is to keep the forums enjoyable and useful for both forum members and site visitors. Enforcement of the rules is based on twin goals of consistency and fairness.

We're glad that this outstanding forum member, whose helpfulness over the years you may already have noticed, agreed to join our moderation team and continue his service to other users in an official role. We are grateful to all of our moderators for their assistance to the site and for accepting so much responsibility on your behalf.

Welcome, @Rootbound and @Jack og :)
Congrats to the boys. I'm counting on you guys to make me a better grower. 3 years and a still consider myself a newbie, cause around guys like you..... I AM.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP WITH EVERYTHING. Already been helped by Jack OG and CrimsonEcho...... Thanks gentleman!!

Erick31876

Erick31876

Congratulations @Rootbound, and @Jack og. this is my 100th post .i thought i had over that already

Top Bottom