Welcome to the Candyland

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Hello everyone welcome to the candyland where the aim is to bring u new and flavorful crosses that excite the taste buds.:muscle:muscle:muscle

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah man.. Glad to see you doing your thing..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Now wheres my candy.... :cake:smoke welcome bro :flower

D

doggystyled73

lol welcome bro.. my head is killing me after looking through that entire list of clones!! Dude is that whole page a list of what you have going at the moment? that's insane.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Fugg yeah! Bring on the candy! If anyone is gonna make me spend its you! What are your prices gonna be like Doc?!

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
lol welcome bro.. my head is killing me after looking through that entire list of clones!! Dude is that whole page a list of what you have going at the moment? that's insane.

thats a list of plants and seeds mostly seeds

D

doggystyled73

thats a list of plants and seeds mostly seeds

Ohhh.. ok.. lol.. you might wanna edit that page a bit so we can decipher which are the plants and which are seeds.. props to you on having such a variety to choose from

B

bigblobby

hmmm, what will be aval candyman?...will they be reasonably priced?..what a awsome collection you got there..

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i was thinking around $75 what do u guys think. i want to be fair

A

astartes

Great to see it be official Good Doctor! When oh when will the beans start to drop?!?::clapping

With all the freebies you dropped, every Candyland order is triple in size!

I've got a few different Candyland strains just popped now. These seeds are nice and fresh. They all popped a day quicker than the first Neville's Haze x Mango Haze. If you use the paper towel method to germ, don't be suprised to find a nice purple stain where the seed is. Mmmmh, foreshadowing of good things to come, me thinks....

Also $75 seems to be more than fair considering that's only $3-4 per bean that goes back to you. For these genetics, a more than reasonable price imho.

astartes

V

vintageherb

Hope to try your cherry assasin ..well that and a bunch of the others

G

GDS StonerBoy

I think 75 is a great price for those genetics now i can finally get some of this stuff into my hands. Looks like the farm will be taking all of my hard earned checks now! This place just keeps getting better and better, when will it slow down?!

R

RED145

Thats a sweet list!!No question to why yer called Candyland!!!Bring on the beenz:bow

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Insane bro!Lookin forward to em:)

T

Tolpan

Congrats Dr Candyman, what great news!

Variety is the spice of life, so bring it on, lol:rofl

Cheers

Tolpan

B

Bubble Puppy

Damn Dr. Im liking this alot.....Congrats on your new forum..I can't wait to see what you'll be dropping ..

Top Bottom