Welcome to the Candyland

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

upnorthclones

I know you have the drive to go big, and lots of resources but PLEASE man for the love of all things holy do not take the shotgun approach to seedmaking. So many clusterfuck polyhybrids already (on the market) I hope you can narrow it down to a choice few that provide CONSISTENT results.(for your projects because we all want them to be successful)

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

super cool....
cant wait to see what you come up with....
im sure it will be good...
all the best and many blessings on your projects....

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
I know you have the drive to go big, and lots of resources but PLEASE man for the love of all things holy do not take the shotgun approach to seedmaking. So many clusterfuck polyhybrids already I hope you can narrow it down to a choice few that provide CONSISTENT results.

well i was expecting to hear a lot of this. so let me make it clear real fast.

of course i will be narrowing things down for the future.

But just for your information. i have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars with reputable seed makers on stable strains, that simply don't hold a candle against some of the polyhybrids i have created. most of the stable stuff out there plain and simple is just crap. i only recommend a few breeders out.
so i will continue to experiment/ clusterfuck as u put it. i could care less if peeps dont like my methods. cause there is nobody out there that has all the answers the only way to know is to experiment.

how do u know if pre 98 bubba is better with

agent orange
da purps
Chemdog
haze
or any other strain maybe it crosses best with some mexican bag schwag, lol u never know unless u experiment first.

it always kills me to see a bx of a strain that was only crossed with one strain.

u have to try many diff. things in order to find what your looking for.

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY FOR CLONE ONLY PLANTS/ SPECIAL PHENOS, NOT STABLE BORING SEEDS.

what do u think is going to b more wanted haze x nl or sr71 pk x the white? dumb ??? right

they dont care about that stable bs that sits on the shelf for month after month. People want new and exciting stuff not the same old tired crap.

look at how quick some strains fly off the shelves in a matter of minutes to hours. while that other sh*t sits on the shelves until its not viable.

so for your info and anybody elses
yes i will continue to cross my balls off whether u like it or not.

and i guarantee u while your fav seed maker is working years stabling some crap, i'll have a couple hundred polyhybrids with multi phenos whopping that stable craps ass across the street. and u can quote that upnorthclones

and just for the record i didnt get into the seeds for $$$, i made these crosses for me and my buddies, i got into the seeds cause my pm box goes nuts everyday at every site i'm at for my crosses. they have been REQUESTED BY THE MASSES. so if u dont like my methods sorry i could care less.

a man who doesnt experiment is a man with less options. i'm all about the flavor baby

i want multi phenos, it is my goal..

maybe one day i might focus on stablizing something, but as u can see i'm one to go against the grain. whatever everybody else is doing i'm going in the opposite direction.:muscle:muscle:muscle

U

upnorthclones

Freud would be interested in the uber defensive posture, chill out bro it's constructive feedback. You seem legit and driven to succeed but i saw your list and immediately feared another "elite genetics" type thing happening.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Freud would be interested in the uber defensive posture, chill out bro it's constructive feedback. You seem legit and driven to succeed but i saw your list and immediately feared another "elite genetics" type thing happening.

hey i must defend my methods. cause i already knew the ???'s were coming so i had to clear the air. straight to the point as possible. what were u expecting when u call someones work clusterf@*k. keep in mind all these seeds were for me and my circle. they were not created to be sold but like i said my pm box tells me other wise.

and for your info elite genetics has some killer a** stuff that will make u eat your words. guaranteed

R

rome

firstly Dr candyman,. put me down for a pack of each of your crosses they sound insane!!!
Also id like to remind people that sum of the illist strains have been found outta bag seeds ie,. Chemdog,.,. and as far as ive read ., it didnt say anything about him or his homies stablising this strain .,., and people would whore out their mums to get a piece of that action!
For me ,. i dont care about the other 9 or 19 seeds,. im looking for that 1 keeper i can clone and cross, but thats just me!!
Props candyman., im waiting for the auctions to start!! :rock

D

Donk Frog

I hope that twisted ape you listed in freebies will be on the menu.......I love crazy crosses and it helps keep genes from bottlenecking (low cannabis gene pool)...keep up the good work bro

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm with ya Candyman. Your crosses sound awesome to me. Thanks for including us in your circle. I'm looking forward to growing some of them out.

The Clusterf*ck line sounds good to me.:rofl I like looking for the unexpected phenotypical expressions as I already have plenty of consistent performers. Not that they are boring, but finding that unexpected gem is a real thrill.

I'm hopin to secure some of the freebies you sent in to the Farm with my latest order. When your work goes up for sale, I'll buy em.

Highest Regards,
hr.

T

Tolpan

Anybody that doesn't like variation, has to call Monsanto!

You got my respect candyman

pura

pura

welcome candyman,really intrested in your GOD’S GIFT,PRE 98 BUBBA,SR71 PURPLE KUSH,and Sfv OGK,hopefully see some of those out soon!..goodluck man.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

What's the matter? Did Elite cross your fav clone only strain with something else that made it better?:envy

If you got a problem with Elite PM him. :mail Not make snide comments in Candy's thread!

The mix (floor beans) at $40 (times are hard) so peeps have a chance to sample several different crosses as their introduction to your strains sounds like a winner.
Keep on doing it our way.:bow

YJ

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
welcome candyman,really intrested in your GOD’S GIFT,PRE 98 BUBBA,SR71 PURPLE KUSH,and Sfv OGK,hopefully see some of those out soon!..goodluck man.

yeah i'll b dusting god's gift next month and reversing pre 98 and sr 71 pk this week. it will be a few months before i work the sfv.

What's the matter? Did Elite cross your fav clone only strain with something else that made it better?:envy

If you got a problem with Elite PM him. :mail Not make snide comments in Candy's thread!

The mix (floor beans) at $40 (times are hard) so peeps have a chance to sample several different crosses as their introduction to your strains sounds like a winner.

YJ

yeah guys i'll see what i can do about some mix packs. great idea

D

doggystyled73

what is god's gift?

L

lemonskunk420

Good to see your busy dr.,I can't wait to get poppn your beans soon.

G

GDS StonerBoy

yeah i'll b dusting god's gift next month and reversing pre 98 and sr 71 pk this week. it will be a few months before i work the sfv.

yeah guys i'll see what i can do about some mix packs. great idea

Mix packs :rock! I dont wanna know where my beans come from, isnt that what makes a Clone only?!

E

ELITE GENETICS

lmfao YJ ty good laugh

welcome Candyman bro! sure his crosses are gonna be killer,he's spent alot of $$$ over the years making sure he has ALL the best genetics available to make killa crosses with. he's bought at least 1/2 of everything ive ever made i think,maybe 2/3rds,not to mention all the other breeders gear & the huge list of cuts he holds to breed with.

YJ

Top Bottom