Welcome, to the garden of Myco :)

• Thread starter Myco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

Thanks my man. To run it? Well power is quite cheap here and inverter style mini splits are very efficient... I really didn't see a noticeable increase in my power consumption when I installed it.

It's probably the equivalent of adding another 1kw light. Roughly speaking...

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

Not bad at all! Thought it would have made a bigger difference than that. Might have to invest in one myself.

Myco

Myco

Totally worth it @Rosenberg - I always say it's the best investment you could ever make in your growroom. The running amp draw on my 24k unit never really exceeds 4-5 amps, mid capacity, whereas a 1kw @ 240v runs at about 4.2 - comparatively.

And they cool VERY well, running continuously a very low speed until a higher load demands a higher capacity. Example... due to my speed controller taking a shit, the exhaust fan to my air cooled hoods shut down. I didn't notice for 2-3 days until I got a couple slightly burnt tops (due to the added head directly under the hoods) because the mini-split automatically adjusted to handle the load, my room still stayed a consistent 78f. So with 4kw burning in the room and a bit of an ambient outdoor load, she handled it like a champ.

I love that thing. Then again, I'm an HVAC professional and a total HVAC nerd ;)

S

slap14

Really looking forward to seeing the Bodhi gear, Love his shit.:DI grew his Drunken Unicorn really nice and just started some Snow Queen.

Beautiful set up you got going Myco, wish I had that kinda room.:arghh:

Slap

Myco

Myco

Really looking forward to seeing the Bodhi gear, Love his shit.:DI grew his Drunken Unicorn really nice and just started some Snow Queen.

Beautiful set up you got going Myco, wish I had that kinda room.:arghh:

Slap
Thanks man! I dig this setup for sure.

I can't say enough good things about Bodhi... I have far more of the man's genetics in my mini-fridge than I've actually grown, but I plan on changing that lol. You'll dig the Snow Queen for sure, every Snow Queen pic I've seen looks amazing.

I'm pretty stoked to see how the RKU turns out, they're all getting quite the funky funk going on. The Satsuma ladies are looking dandy as well... 5 phenos of each, should be fun to see what's in store.

And the select original Black Triangle cut I'm growing, well, I'll let some pics do the talking:

Blacktriangle3

Blacktriangle2

All credit must go to a fella by the name of Doc D for those pics... I don't think he's a member here, but this cut was selected by him and he gracefully passed it on... allowing it to end up in my garden. Many props to him, and again, all credit for the pics goes to him...

Bodhi FTW.

S

slap14

I can't say enough good things about Bodhi... I have far more of the man's genetics in my mini-fridge than I've actually grown, but I plan on changing that lol. You'll dig the Snow Queen for sure, every Snow Queen pic I've seen looks amazing.

I'm pretty stoked to see how the RKU turns out, they're all getting quite the funky funk going on. The Satsuma ladies are looking dandy as well... 5 phenos of each, should be fun to see what's in store.

And the select original Black Triangle cut I'm growing, well, I'll let some pics do the talking:

View attachment 415129
View attachment 415128

All credit must go to a fella by the name of Doc D for those pics... I don't think he's a member here, but this cut was selected by him and he gracefully passed it on... allowing it to end up in my garden. Many props to him, and again, all credit for the pics goes to him...

Bodhi FTW.

Oh that one hurts,

I tried to pick up a pack of the Black Triangle from Seeddepot but they sold out quick, so I had to settle for the Drunkun Unicorn. I wish it were eaiser to pick up Bodhi Genics here in So Cal but it's tough to impossible to find. :(

How did the Black Triangle turn out have heard she hits hard and has some real unique flavors. Sitting waiting for the next update:rolleyes:

Keep it rolling Myco

Slap

Myco

Myco

Okay so, update time. Today is roughly day 38 I believe, and I have quickly snapped a few pics at lights-out. Unfortunately, I really haven't wanted to stick around too long after lights out, because I did locate a single nanner on one of the RKU ladies... annnnnd.... On a couple of occasions, due to my sometimes-ridiculous length of 'real-job' days, I've had to finish up watering AFTER lights out. Usually a big no-no in my garden, but with my schedule it's been tough.

Anywho, being the perfectionist that I am, this garden is driving me absolutely bonkers with the variance and extreme height issues with some plants. Some plants are getting light bleached much quicker than normal, and have even been tuning down the ballasts periodically to give a rest to some plants, while strategically shuffling plants around by height. Not something that I prefer to do to such extent, as 36 large plants in a 10x15 space is pretty outrageous. Good thing I still have my youth and agility, and am able to army crawl around and James Bond my way through the garden to perform basic tasks. However, as they say, if there's a will, there's a way. I'll continue to make use of every square inch of this flower room and my tents until I expand... which is hopefully in the sights!

Aside from all that, everything is really looking good, and it's business as usual. As a reminder, these plants are in ROLS, and I've been supplementing and tinkering with Canna's Bio Flores and occasional teas. I'm digging the results thus far, but I have noticed that a couple of plants aren't enjoying the extra love.

So, on with the pics! First things first, here's a beautiful purple/red sunset from my back deck here in the PNW.

DSC00592 1280x852

DSC00598 1280x852

DSC00603 1280x852

And now some cannabis... I apologize for some of the pic quality and focus issues, as I said, I was pretty damn quick about it, didn't really take my time for the shots I'd like, nor was I able to get shots of every strain. In due time...

This was a quick group-shot on day 33ish I believe.

DSC00581 1280x852

RKU pheno#?, also day 33ish.

DSC00582 1280x852

Cookies... gifted as the Animal Cookies cut. Thus far, more looking like the Forum to me? Although this is my first Cookies, and I am no Cookie expert. Came from a source I believe I can trust... At any rate, I could probably due her more justice, as she did twist and slightly burn with a 1/2 dose of Bio Flores.

DSC00624 1280x852

GG#4... they say the Glue grows much differently in a sealed room with co2. Seems to be true... although this plant was subjected to being directly under a bulb in intense light, which I see she doesn't particularly enjoy. Have 4 other Glue ladies stacking much better than this.

DSC00628 1280x852

DSC00629 1280x852

Nightmare OG, pheno#? - One that's been catching my eye...

DSC00630 1280x852

DSC00633 1280x852

Nightfire OG, pheno#? - Also been catching my eye, looks to be White leaning... Sorry for the out of focus :/

DSC00634 1280x852

RKU pheno#?, these buds are solid purple calyx, and smell fucking amazing. I'll be certain to catch better detail on this girl at some point...

View attachment 418470

And some group shots for good measure.

DSC00635 1280x852
DSC00636 1280x852
DSC00641 1280x852
DSC00650 1280x852
DSC00655 1280x852

So that's it for now. Next update should include a better variety of pics, these are basically a select few that turned out halfway decent. There's many, many more strains and phenos that deserve some justice!

Good vibes to all, fucking party on!

DSC00652 1280x852
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

good shit brah, that nightfire looks sick! I never try to use anything out of a bottle when I'm reusing my soil, but n e ways those pics of the sky are amazing!!! Makes me want to throw all my shit out and go back up north and live in a tent and love every second of it with views like that. good vibes

Myco

Myco

Thanks @Timmyahcomeon138 - yeah I'm diggin the 'NiFi' at this point as well. Normally I really don't either, but I wanted to give the Bio Flores a shot being as how it's a truly made from fermented plant extracts, OMRI listed, and very compatible with organic gardening. But, running so many strains and phenos at once, it's difficult, and a PITA, trying to discern and apply to which plants actually need supplementing. I'll likely stick to the teas from now on tho ;)

And thanks about the sky shots as well, I really like living here... I don't think I'll ever leave the PNW, except maybe to NorCal, which is like... still the PNW haha. And good vibes to you as well sir.

Oh that one hurts,

I tried to pick up a pack of the Black Triangle from Seeddepot but they sold out quick, so I had to settle for the Drunkun Unicorn. I wish it were eaiser to pick up Bodhi Genics here in So Cal but it's tough to impossible to find. :(

How did the Black Triangle turn out have heard she hits hard and has some real unique flavors. Sitting waiting for the next update:rolleyes:

Keep it rolling Myco

Slap
Hey sorry man, I didn't see this post until now...

I also missed out on the original Black Triangle drop, this is a select cut from a fellow grower. I was pretty butthurt I didn't score the original BT, but not only did I score this cut, but I've heard there will be more original BT available as well as more of the BT remix available, I believe.

Anywho, so far so good, she seems rather slow moving, but looking great thus far. I'll have some pics of her very shortly.

As for acquiring Bodhi's genetics, it's VERY easy to acquire his stuff right now! Are you near San Diego? There's a walk-in joint that has like 40-50 Bodhi strains in stock as we speak. If you're not near San Diego, they also ship and have proven quite dependable for me :) PM me if you want to know more, as I don't think it's proper to talk about other seedbanks here......

Myco

Myco

Took some more pics... Just a few lol. And still have even more goddamn ladies to show. In due time...

Cookies

DSC00657 1280x852

DSC00666 1280x852

DSC00669 1280x852

DSC00715 1280x852

The Glue.

DSC00680 1280x852

DSC00686 1280x852

DSC00698 1280x852

DSC00699 1280x852

My own creation, Jillybean x Sour Bubble... Which I am going to dub 'Sour Dreamsicle'. The aromas of Jillybean are present, expect is a very trainwrecky/orangey funk instead... with a kushy sort of structure. Pretty much exactly what I'd had in mind. A little light bleached, but that's okay for now. I already know I'm going to run this pheno again... more pics of her soon. @mayonnaise

DSC00694 1280x852

Tangerine Power, pheno#?... But I believe this is the more stocky pheno. Blue Power leaning? Digging this...

DSC00693 1280x852

DSC00702 1280x852

Nightfire... different pheno than shown before. This plant is a fucking monster, but thus far doesn't look like much of a yielder. But smells amazing nonetheless.

DSC00704 1280x852

Some RKU girls... Pretty colors.

DSC00705 1280x852

DSC00710 1280x852

Chem#4... First run with her, but on par for the course from what I understand.

DSC00707 1280x852

Cookiewreck... select cut from fellow grower. Also digging this cut... quite the yielder she seems to be.

DSC00706 1280x852

Last but not least, Black Triangle, select cut.

DSC00712 1280x852

Gahhh... I don't know about you guys, but I fucking love growing cannabis :woot:

Cheers.

DSC00704 1280x852
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

A quick pic of your sour dreamsicle outdoors in the California sun. Sorry bout the low light pic, when it really starts to put on a show ill get some more "classy" shots. I have a couple more at friends houses but this is a confirmed girl and she is really starting to hit her stride. Her cousin bog bubble is the one behind her.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lovin the pics man...ALL of em. I ran the Jillybean for a while. Wasn't the most potent but that dreamsicle flavor will always stick out in my mind. Good shit bro. MGG

S

slap14

[/quote] sorry man, I didn't see this post until now...

I also missed out on the original Black Triangle drop, this is a select cut from a fellow grower. I was pretty butthurt I didn't score the original BT, but not only did I score this cut, but I've heard there will be more original BT available as well as more of the BT remix available, I believe.

Anywho, so far so good, she seems rather slow moving, but looking great thus far. I'll have some pics of her very shortly.

As for acquiring Bodhi's genetics, it's VERY easy to acquire his stuff right now! Are you near San Diego? There's a walk-in joint that has like 40-50 Bodhi strains in stock as we speak. If you're not near San Diego, they also ship and have proven quite dependable for me :) PM me if you want to know more, as I don't think it's proper to talk about other seedbanks here......[/quote]

I really hope you are right about the Black Triangle release, would be great to grab some. The Bodhi does seem to veg very slow for me but picks up nice during flower. Your girls are looking stellar brother, keep givin them the love.

I will send you a PM for that info.

Here is a pick of my Bodhi Drunken Unicorn
IMG 1523

IMG 1524

IMG 1527

Slap

kes54800

kes54800

sorry man, I didn't see this post until now...

As for acquiring Bodhi's genetics, it's VERY easy to acquire his stuff right now! Are you near San Diego? There's a walk-in joint that has like 40-50 Bodhi strains in stock as we speak. If you're not near San Diego, they also ship and have proven quite dependable for me :) PM me if you want to know more, as I don't think it's proper to talk about other seedbanks here......[/quote]

I really hope you are right about the Black Triangle release, would be great to grab some. The Bodhi does seem to veg very slow for me but picks up nice during flower. Your girls are looking stellar brother, keep givin them the love.

View attachment 418990

View attachment 418991

View attachment 418992

Slap[/quote]
Holy shit! Nice specimen there. Did u say somewhere u had to "settle" for drunkin unicorn..i think it was meant to be...
kes

tweedy

tweedy

View attachment 415129
View attachment 415128

Bodhi FTW.
Doc really did the community a favor by letting that one out. Such a nice leaf to calyx ratio. Easiest trim ever.

Myco

Myco

View attachment 418891 A quick pic of your sour dreamsicle outdoors in the California sun. Sorry bout the low light pic, when it really starts to put on a show ill get some more "classy" shots. I have a couple more at friends houses but this is a confirmed girl and she is really starting to hit her stride. Her cousin bog bubble is the one behind her.
That's a nice healthy lady you've got there. Really curious to see how more phenos of this cross turn out - this one pheno I've got flowering right now certainly has me interested. Stoked to see you've got some going!

s

View attachment 418990

View attachment 418991

View attachment 418992

Slap
That Drunken Unicorn looks amazing man, beautiful. What's the aromas from that girl? Looking forward to seeing more pics of her :)

Enjoying this thread, glad I hopped on board. Primo buds aplenty!
Thanks for tagging along man.

Doc really did the community a favor by letting that one out. Such a nice leaf to calyx ratio. Easiest trim ever.
Agreed, about doing the community a favor. And yeah the pics I've seen look like an ideal leaf/calyx ratio. Smells pretty great thus far too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom