Welcome, to the garden of Myco :)

• Thread starter Myco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

Animal pic dump... some smartphone pics thrown in there, smartphone pic + flash really accents the resin...

This run wasn't exactly dialed, but I'm still pretty happy with it. This is the first time I've ran more than just one or two Animal Cookies, so I was a bit concerned with how it might yield, running a couple lights' worth. Turns out they stacked fairly well for me, in the organic soil.

Lots more pics to come.

3045animal
3195animal
3245animal
3262animal
3315animal
3387animal
Animalcell9
Animalcell10
Animalcell14

H

HghGradeOnly

Animal pic dump... some smartphone pics thrown in there, smartphone pic + flash really accents the resin...

This run wasn't exactly dialed, but I'm still pretty happy with it. This is the first time I've ran more than just one or two Animal Cookies, so I was a bit concerned with how it might yield, running a couple lights' worth. Turns out they stacked fairly well for me, in the organic soil.

Lots more pics to come.

View attachment 511700 View attachment 511701 View attachment 511702 View attachment 511703 View attachment 511704 View attachment 511705 View attachment 511706 View attachment 511707 View attachment 511708

Lots more pics to come.

View attachment 511700 View attachment 511701 View attachment 511702 View attachment 511703 View attachment 511704 View attachment 511705 View attachment 511706 View attachment 511707 View attachment 511708
Hey Myco is there anyway we could get in contact whether it be by email or phone just let me know. email is [email protected]

H

happy b

Love those glue pix.this threads making me look forward to flowering out mine.they look like theyv got a very high calyx to leaf ratio In your pixs.
i recently got some bodhi testers myself myco.i got urkle x old mama ghani,og nepali x pine queen and og nepali x goji f3.looking forward to em.

Myco

Myco

Thanks guys.

Love those glue pix.this threads making me look forward to flowering out mine.they look like theyv got a very high calyx to leaf ratio In your pixs.
i recently got some bodhi testers myself myco.i got urkle x old mama ghani,og nepali x pine queen and og nepali x goji f3.looking forward to em.
Thanks bro, yeah the Glue has a really nice calyx to leaf ratio; super easy to trim aside from the insane stickiness... hence the name haha. If there was one negative to GG#4 it would be the density... other than that she's a total winner.

Those should be some awesome testers... especially that Nepali OG x Goji F3. Are all of those from the new tester list?

Top Bottom