Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rixon

Way beyond trigger happy, DJ. My account has not only been deactivated, they took the trouble to IP ban me (as though that's effective at all). All you have to do is say something they don't like, there or elsewhere, and BAM!

I'm sorry now that I made any contributions there and for the Mag. It's turned out to be an embarrassing mess.

Sorry to hear that. It is just a shame really. I put my heart and soul into my grow reports over there and now it is time to move on and start all over again.
Met some cool folks over there and I don't want it to end but whatever it takes to have peace of mind I suppose.
On the bright side this is an extremely mature and informative site. Tolerant too. I like that.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Sorry to hear that. It is just a shame really. I put my heart and soul into my grow reports over there and now it is time to move on and start all over again.
Met some cool folks over there and I don't want it to end but whatever it takes to have peace of mind I suppose.
On the bright side this is an extremely mature and informative site. Tolerant too. I like that.

Almost a little bit boring.....zzzzzzzz

Real nice people here, but like any family we do have an issue every once in a while, mainly over spelling and grammar LOL

welcome to our house

mushface

mushface

Im nobody but i still hit there site up im a lurker and i have to give credit where is due i really enjoy this site and the folks here i mostly lurk but damn its some really interesting grows that's happened there some guys with nuts bigger than truck tires (no homo) for mega growers. I would hate being blocked here or there. These are the best of the best (Farm&Ic) I can't go NFL NBA MLB orNHL But i come here or there and can be all that i can be. IJS

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
im using a pic hosting site now. imgur that way I never lose my pics again. I got sucked into their bullshit sent in seeds making gypsy money. I never saw a dime from them. Had thousands of posts with the most rep out of all member's. It doesn't mean shit but means a bit that the MEMBERS recognized all my contributions over the years. You do 1 thing that SKIP doesn't like your gone and his partner Pasyco just lets him do as he pleases.. I noticed JJ is not an admin anymore or he changed his tag to sr member.. The only way ICM will recover from this is to get rid of the problem. That's not going to happen with Gypsy out of the picture.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
They changed my avatar to a face of a baby. That just shows us all how mature the Amin staff is..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you fucking kidding me? But, it also proves that what I said is 100% correct, because the only way to do that is to get into your account.

Drifting13

Drifting13

I saw the change in avatar pics and all I could do was shake my head in disgust. For what it's worth several o the old timers commented on how "childish".....

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I looked for you SM. I could not even find you

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

LOL,they sure did change your avatar hammerhead!Welcome to the farm,I was following your comparo thread of gavita vs. epap vs.bare bulb over there and you disappeared and id love to see the completion of it over here!I just put 2 and 2 together and figured out you were the same hammerhead,Welcome and lets finish that thread!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
There no room for me to do that right now. Room is full on running now.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
did you ever finish the side by side?

Nope all I did was prove that Gavita puts out more PAR then any other light I have used. That normal ballast can not run the DE bulbs properly. They will fire but wont work right they need 400v/100khz. This is provided by the ballast no other ballast will do that right now.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have to say also that it deeply bothers me how Doobie Duck was treated. I believe many of his pix are still being used by ICMag, aren't they? He brings a lot to the table and he was treated very poorly, and I have no idea why.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
he is over with me at The seed Depot site as MOD's.. He is doing fine. you are more then welcome to pop in to say hello anytime:).. He is Banned from ICM.. If you look him up it does not say he is banned like it normally does. . I was just there talking to him in my Chronic pain Social group forum.

A

AlterEgo860

hey guys.. im on ICM and THC. and RIU.. theres never enough time for researching learning and helping others.. so you will see me around.. I mite come off a little harsh on some stuff.. but take it or leave it.. we all have opinions and ill respect yours and you if you respect mine and me... treat as youd like to be treated and we wont have any issues here...

A

AlterEgo860

from my understanding RezDog or Chemdog.. whichever one was busted right before gypsy is the culprit for the snitching..

be very careful breeders claiming they use 1000s of seeds for selections and do it in 100 light warehouses.. and then they get busted with a 3000w setup.. and the truth comes out... how everyone got scammed by some scumbag living in mommys basement crossing others work and selling it for maddddddddddd money..

Top Bottom