Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

leucophaeus

AE - Rez and Chem are the same guy as far as arrest details seem to indicate, and his arrest was last year. To call him a snitch when they merely followed the trail of seed is a bit of a stretch.

Another refugee here. I saw the way admins treated people there but figured it was at least deserved in some degree. Not that it made it okay but I understood why. Then I noticed admins like Skip would ban people just for disagreeing or for proving him wrong. Payaso as well turned out to be less honest than he potrays himself. I was horrified to see you banned HH, and SM I don't even know why they'd delete your account after you've been gone for half a year.

I left months ago when things got dirty and stopped there recently to discover Gypsy's busted, all the old members had either been banned or left, and even the vendors were disappearing. That ship is sinking through the combined efforts of bad administration and fear over Gypsy's arrest.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Guys That pic of the fat dude chemdog is not rez. I have seen rez and that's not him. Rez is a skinny dude that looks like he is a meth freak.

Burns1n209

Burns1n209

ic banned my ip and my account, all do to me speaking up about some test plants i ran for a breeder that came out pretty shitty, even gave them all a 2nd run to be sure it wasnt grower error, either way i was givin these beans to test grow from the breeder also put up a journal so i posted my results and got banned, not sure what the hell happened there but who gives a shit anymore. I had a feeling i was gonna be banned just by all the bs that was going on so i was able to delete all my pics and edit most post so they dont have my hard work.

A

AlterEgo860

I ment one or the other.. lol which ever one was growing in Massachusetts and got busted with 90+ plants.. in a 1 bedroom apartment lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, that's Chemdog, then. I feel for him, truth be told. Honestly though, I feel for anyone who's been caught up in the drug war. Murder someone in cold blood you get what you deserve. But grow a few plants..? Uh uh. Even if we're talking about someone I dislike intensely, I can't bring myself to feel good about someone being busted for weed.
ic banned my ip and my account, all do to me speaking up about some test plants i ran for a breeder that came out pretty shitty, even gave them all a 2nd run to be sure it wasnt grower error, either way i was givin these beans to test grow from the breeder also put up a journal so i posted my results and got banned, not sure what the hell happened there but who gives a shit anymore. I had a feeling i was gonna be banned just by all the bs that was going on so i was able to delete all my pics and edit most post so they dont have my hard work.

THAT right there is key, and is the key that admin don't seem to remember there--the site is the site and it can be great or it can be awful, but what it IS is really the community. Fuck the community and they've fucked themselves. I've now lost count of how many people have either been driven off by admins, or removed themselves *and* their hard work, but it diminishes the site as a knowledge base if nothing else.

I received a message from someone who told me he's seeing some pretty weird shit in the dialog box where you put your username and password. Anyone else seeing weird stuff? Since I've been gone and pretty busy I haven't had a chance to check anything out.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Bog here...

Some of you should count your blessings instead of wishing ill on anyone but this does seem a nice place. I certainly have nothing bad to say toward any of the mods at ICMAG or Admin either. But, a lot of my friends have left for whatever reason. Some were banned.

That is really a symptom of Gypsys detention and policy intended to protect him. Just be glad this didn't happen to Logic.

As a new member here I plan to behave myself. Logic has promised me a forum to do my thing in. I don't really read site policies and such...I just push the button like most of you.

I gotta tell you that my seeds are better than ever and I need to work with people to do that. I often prefer to hide in my cave. ;)

So my new digs are being made...see you there friends. Many thanks to Logic and the staff of the farm. A nice name. Bog

A

anonymous420

Guys That pic of the fat dude chemdog is not rez. I have seen rez and that's not him. Rez is a skinny dude that looks like he is a meth freak.

Yep. I posted his pic here. . Post#58.

To all the refugees of ICMag: you may want to read through that thread to find out exactly who and what you have been dealing with.

L

leucophaeus

I'm probably wrong, but it seems way too coincidental to me that the guy with the last name "Krzanowski" "K-Rez-a-now-ski" isn't rezdog and happens to be another breeder involved named chemdog. Seems like one dude.

Yep. I posted his pic here. . Post#58.

To all the refugees of ICMag: you may want to read through that thread to find out exactly who and what you have been dealing with.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I remember how ICMAG grew when Overgrow shut down. Perhaps you remember my leaving for over three years and posting no where.

But I missed the give and take and the showing off of my girls. I missed answering noobie questions and acting like a big shot.

You do realize that we all seek approval and respect for our posts and opinions.

For many years online sites have had problems with mods and members. ICMAG always was a lot like Overgrow but we never had a Sharks Tank. I think every site should have one place that you enter at your own risk. A room with no moderation or censorship.

Of course there always has to be limits on free speech because someone might post your pic here causing a security issue. It's not easy drawing lines in grey areas.

Let's all try and avoid some of the pitfalls that have occurred in the past by respecting each other. Never compromise others safety here should be the primary rule and the only reason for banning someone. Can't we do less disciplining and just let the likes and dislikes do the job on reputation and such?

I have only moderated my forum and I rarely do that. Things just build up and I let most run. Other mods sometimes came into my forum just to clean up. ;)

I wonder if this site has a Sharks Tank...I bet the water runs red in there. Maybe I will start a new thread entitled... The New World Order! :)

Anyone remember that one? Bog

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We don't quite have something like a Shark Tank, though if I could I would have a place I would call Occam's Razorfight.

I came onto this scene a bit later than all the Overgrow stuff, but I've heard plenty of the stories.

FWIW, the mods here do our level best to avoid banning someone.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
The only issue I have is there abuse of power. I spent many years building my grow logs, Pictures. Asking a question they dont like will get you banned, Posting anything on other sites they dont like will get you banned. The site has fallen to the whims of a dictator. Then tell lies about why you were banned. They should have been fired again for there unwarranted actions. Most of the top growers have left or been banned.

Last edited:
S

steelcanaries

Just was banned at icmag for bad mouthing med man. This is my home now. I will behave. No more drama. Promise. Been out of the game for five years or more due to developing a pretty severe allergy to being around a lob of plants. I can smoke still, with a lil congestion, but it's manageable. Just can't be around too many plants or clip too much at a time. But I still have an intense passion for this plant. Greetings and hope to interact with some you in the future, bless.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

I remember how ICMAG grew when Overgrow shut down. Perhaps you remember my leaving for over three years and posting no where.

But I missed the give and take and the showing off of my girls. I missed answering noobie questions and acting like a big shot.

You do realize that we all seek approval and respect for our posts and opinions.

For many years online sites have had problems with mods and members. ICMAG always was a lot like Overgrow but we never had a Sharks Tank. I think every site should have one place that you enter at your own risk. A room with no moderation or censorship.

Of course there always has to be limits on free speech because someone might post your pic here causing a security issue. It's not easy drawing lines in grey areas.

Let's all try and avoid some of the pitfalls that have occurred in the past by respecting each other. Never compromise others safety here should be the primary rule and the only reason for banning someone. Can't we do less disciplining and just let the likes and dislikes do the job on reputation and such?

I have only moderated my forum and I rarely do that. Things just build up and I let most run. Other mods sometimes came into my forum just to clean up. ;)

I wonder if this site has a Sharks Tank...I bet the water runs red in there. Maybe I will start a new thread entitled... The New World Order! :)

Anyone remember that one? Bog

Well stated and I agree with the ideal put forth. 4 things that blast me about the abuses of the online canna communities. The Will to Power of Mods and their censorship, the possibilities of subpar ethics with the bean slingers, all the needless drama and fighting that is brought about by selfishness, safety.

I left OG before it sank because all 4 of these things were happening, rendering it unneeded after gleaning enough info. I have now left ICmag because of the same thing. It was and still is one of the most widely resourceful storehouses of info about cultivation and all of its diverse extensions. It just is no longer worth it to take part in any forum discussions there. Too much drama and risk involved. Hopefully the Farm can maintain a workable balance. I know I enjoy my time here.

Top Bottom