Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

onlychild

I hope someone saves all the good info Microbeman shares on icmag....anyone know where he went? wishing karma to all....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is he no longer on ICM? I'm able to get in touch with him personally, but haven't been able to draw him to any other sites or facebook.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Sea you should get him to the Farm!!!

Me???? I'm gonna hang by the bar.....put out the vibe..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO!
Sea you should get him to the Farm!!!

<sigh> Well, unfortunately, he and CT_Guy already dipped their toes into this particular little pond, and were promptly run off by some folks who felt that their message was more about selling than anything else. They both flat out refuse to come back, and while unfortunate, I understand because their time is valuable. Fortunately! Both gentlemen are easy to find and Microbeman's work is always up on his site, which is a resource utilized across many worlds.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Anyone know whats going on at ICM? I logged in today and found all of the breeders section missing. Most of the threads are gone. the website saport forum is gone. All of the grow threads ate gone or I cant find them. The layout is changed with most of the sites data gone.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Get a screenshot, wouldja?

Remember, always get a screenshot. ;)

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
After looking at it more someone has changed the layout of IC to what it was back in 04. I have no clue why this was done All I know is it really sucks the way it is now. I kow BOG has left from his posts here and all of his beans are on clearance at the bay/bou

L

leucophaeus

Microbe and CT guy left ic to go hang with the Coot/Gascan living soil gang. They were at Seed Depot but appear to have jumped ship again.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Here is the shot
Screen shot

FROM SKIP
Follow my advice, and subscribe to the forums you want to read. There's too many forums to show them all, esp. on mobile devices.

You might have to learn new ways of navigation, as the site goes thru changes. We're downsizing, so get used to it.

Gypsy has nothing to do these changes, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Please stay on topic.

K

krom

Many users complain about the new lay-out but they just delete the thread. I don't know who is taking decisions now but they go the wrong way, no more Karma forum, no more Mosca forum. I'm back here after a few years without visiting this forum but i don't know if it's the right place to be, i didn't like Logic's way of deleting posts.

L

leucophaeus

No offense, but all the threads and forums are there if you read and navigate. The breeders forums have been moved into the seedbou forum.

Edit: I see now, they've literally removed those two breeders. Ah well.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Banned me and removed all posts. Never seen a ban and posts removed.
They did not like my organic healthy lifestyle I promote.

O

Oldchuck

I haven't killed my account at ICM but I'm getting kind of fed up with the place. I really dislike the new homepage set up and said so. A lot of other people did too. I really hated my posts and all the others getting dumped in the trash.

I don't know if I'll show up here much but was very surprised to see Hammerhead and Seamaiden, whose work I respected a lot at ICM, airing their grievances here. I never knew what happened to you guys.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hello Oldchuck. It just got to be too much for me. Now that I have learned what's gone on since my departure, I'm glad I took my leave when I did. I appreciate that logic has allowed us to discuss this stuff openly, too. The folks at ICM? Not so much!

Btw, I'm going to mention Doobie Duck again. I still don't know what happened that caused them to just ban him, but what went down with him really highlights how they'll take advantage of someone else's work then kick 'em to the curb. Real classy.

L

leucophaeus

I was already done with the pot forum scene. I'd popped back in after all these arrests, but more than ever it's mostly drama at the big sites

P

PharmaGirl

It's interesting to see the draconian level of censorship that's developed at ICM. They're banning the best of the best - their constituency, the posters that make/made ICM great and its cast a pall on the site..

There has to be more to this than just enforcing the TOU.

What are they so afraid of? What are they trying to contain?

..... or maybe their just a couple of dick's, could it just be that simple???

urbanfog

urbanfog

I use icm to check for needed info here and there, but when I started looking for helpful MMJ sites I found ICM and RIU to be pretty tough on new learners. STill go to ICM once in a while, but never go to RIU anymore. I found after hanging out a few places tht all I need is the farm and I still contribute to a "invite only" site. Got it all right here :D

Top Bottom