Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

leucophaeus

Tom's drinking had got so out of hand admins put him on temp ban, and he only showed his face a couples times after that. I don't mean to put him on blast,it was all public. He'd go into the women's subforum and spew sexist garbage, or pick endless fights with people like gmt. It was taking mods like Gaius and Babba a good hour every time deleting offensive posts.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Where's the tough mudder...he round here?...still running? the jeep the pablos jericho mile
Heya Pablos...Good to see you my friend. And yes, I'm around and as Seamaiden sez...still running and whatnot. In fact, I've got my final half marathon of the year next month. That'll make 7 half marathons, 2 10K runs, and one tough mudder this year so far...:)

Yes, it's ice water...lotsa ice.
Arctic 1

T

The Jeep

Heya Pablos...Good to see you my friend. And yes, I'm around and as Seamaiden sez...still running and whatnot. In fact, I've got my final half marathon of the year next month. That'll make 7 half marathons, 2 10K runs, and one tough mudder this year so far...:)

Yes, it's ice water...lotsa ice.
View attachment 353732

Crazy bastard. It's good to see you still at it man.

I'm not racing...but I'm training harder than ever. Still on my plant based diet (mostly vegan)....and running better than I ever have. Almost 48 now....dropped down from 165 lbs (when I got serious about the trails in '07) down to between 135-140 lbs (I'm 5'7"...so not shocking) now...push ups, pull ups, and dips...lots of yoga mat stretching..run my ass off days on end. Iggy Pop body fat. Way more flexible...able to power run relentlessly..recovery is top notch. I keep experimenting with diet and performance. Hills are what make you or break you. Love my hills.

I've got the day to run...heading out here in a bit...raining today.......I'll be around dude

IMG 1774
OilHead

OilHead

lol... I like the numbers on the forehead for some reason... dunno why

NagaKing

NagaKing

So then...you were never a member of IC...which means you are not an IC refugee?....so why post up in this thread? Voicing opinion or what? Not being a smart ass....but what are your motives?

Yep.
Is it a crime to voice an opinion now?
Motives?
Just speaking my mind bro.
Maybe you should just chill.

T

The Jeep

Yep.
Is it a crime to voice an opinion now?
Motives?
Just speaking my mind bro.
Maybe you should just chill.
I'm pretty damned chill. It's not a crime to have an opinion...nope. My opinion would be...you are running your mouth...just to run your mouth.

Graywolf

Graywolf

One thing that I've learned, is to watch for the fat lady dressed in the opera outfit, before counting anyone out, especially anyone as worldly and connected as Gypsy.

The other thing I learned is to conduct your affairs so that it doesn't matter what anyone says about, even if it isn't true.

I have no knowledge of the matters that he was charged with, but my guess was that it wasn't a casual bust, and that they have been developing a case for some time.

With NSA spying and covertly sharing information with other agencies, who knows what they have assembled? Especially with ex-associates testifying for the prosecution, but then that begs the question of the circumstances of their agreeing to testify, and so forth........... Do they have reason to create things out of whole cloth to save their own skins?

Like it or not, what you see, is what you get and most of our constitutional rights in the US are being trod on in the name of national security these days.

In addition, much of the rest of the world doesn't have those rights written into their constitution in the first place. Get used to being spied upon, and conduct your affairs accordingly, cause I don't see much changing soon. The foxes are officially in charge of the hen house until we vote the rascals out.

Time will tell, and until then, I've learned a lot from brothers and sisters on ICM and would grieve it should it it fold, though my guess is that it won't. I've certainly been wrong before, but from a practical business standpoint, just the name and infrastructure is worth a lot of money at this point, so unless pressed to fold it by the feds, I would imagine Gypsy would sell it, rather than just closing the door.

As far as dropping membership and diving for the rabbit hole, I imagine that is a little late, cause the feds will have been watching ICM and other cannabis forums as they open. With their technology, how could we think that they don't know everything chapter and verse?

Pierogi20

Pierogi20

Hola a todos! it's mighty lonely not participating on a forum and since it's almost a new year I figure it's time for a fresh start with a new handle on a new forum... Saying goodbye to icmag and hello to the farm.

Hope to get to know many of you again and make new friends...
Pierogi

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome, Pierogi. I've never tasted a pierogi, but I hear they're delicious.

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

Hey Everybody,

Found this thread before the introductions thread so I'll drop this here. Still have an active ICMag account but I'm rarely there, the quality of the info there has really gone to shit and I'm not growing like I was the last couple years. Hopefully this place is a good alternative, I see lots of familiar names and some clues to where some really great people went. Headed to the FL thread to take roll there :rolleyes:

Good to see you here SM!

Peace and big buds to all.

Top Bottom