Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NagaKing

NagaKing

I'm pretty damned chill. It's not a crime to have an opinion...nope. My opinion would be...you are running your mouth...just to run your mouth.

Good for you.
Suck it up.
I'm not planning on stopping "running my mouth" on account of you.

Myco

Myco

Let's not turn this thread into ICmag itself... walk away... just walk away... :)

Anywho.
I've surely noticed (for a while now) that IC isn't nearly as bustling as it once was... seems to be slowing down by the day. Seems like many have dispersed throughout the various canna forums. It's unfortunate, because IC used to be a great place. The censorship is pretty ridic, and has been for a while. I also always have hated the constant dick-measuring contest (pardon my french, ladies) that is neverending...

So, the farm seems much more chill. I hope it stays that way - very friendly people here. I still post and browse at IC, but I've been finding myself elsewhere more and more...

One thing that has bummed me a little, so many people deleting their accounts.... empty image paths that used to contain canna beauty - visual references to many great genetics and people's great work, gone to the average user.

I agree with Graywolf on that matter.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Does anyone know id TSD is down?? I have not been able to post there in 2 days. I can login but posting and sending PM's I just get blank screen can someone confirm for me please.

Nice to see you here GW...

Last edited:
L

leucophaeus

I wandered over to the ic to dig some info - they're selling sponsorships to subforums like organics now? They *must* be hard up for money if advertisers get stickied topics promoting their wares.

M

mtbazz

So can someone let me know what the hell is going on ? I have not visited icmag in a couple of months, and yesterday went to log on and the forum format is changed, doesnt even look like you can browse unless you are logged in, than I went to do an internet search for a thread I had on icmag from last year and found the news about Gypsy…

Whats the deal ? Is ICMAG still ok to post on ? What about the bay and the boo? Are they ok to order from??

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Not to me, not given what many say is going down over there.
i was wondering where you went...was hoping someone awesome like you was still around..

well after being away for almost a year from the mag, i noticed all the shit going down..alot of ppl mia...and the shit with gypsy...figured time to make a new home....hello to those that know me, and whats up to those that dont

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Joe! Well God damn, buddy, it's great to see a familiar finger. :D

I've been here the whole time, too.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i was wondering where you went...was hoping someone awesome like you was still around..

well after being away for almost a year from the mag, i noticed all the shit going down..alot of ppl mia...and the shit with gypsy...figured time to make a new home....hello to those that know me, and whats up to those that dont
I love the Fresh Guide in the canna infirmary! ;) Welcome the farm Joe.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Icmag still works but the depot has been down for awhile.

Until further notice I cannot guarantee seeds purchased from the depot. The store remains open but no forum. When I last messages JB there was no indication of an impending problem.

Anyone know more about the depot? It is still safe to cruise ICMAG and they are selling some advertising but that isn't a crime is it? I know that we all hope for Gypsys release.

A lot of us have been around long enough to know that this business running a forum and a seed store isn't easy. I congratulate Logic and the Farm on both counts.

This is a breath of fresh air here. Do you know that I haven't been foamed once since my arrival? That other breeders have voiced welcome to me here?

Do you know how happy Mrs. Bog and I are? We feel right at home here but we still owe ICMAG a lot. Many of my followers are there and it isn't right to abandon them or ask thhem to move here either. This site has it's attractions though and I assume many from the Depot need a new place to call home.

Could we have a Seed Depot Refugee thread now? ICMAG is still up and running but the depot isn't.

Let me be the first to offer a home here. I know you all would agree. New members are welcome here. Right? ;). Bog

Myco

Myco

Good post BOG. Really cool that you've had nothing but warm welcomes.

Hmm speaking of ICM... Am I mistaken in noticing that they even deleted the Gypsy thread in the Tokers Den? I understand if the entire thread could somehow compromise Gypsy's situation further... but damn...

Regarding TSD... it's going to be hard for that forum to bounce back (assuming it does infact come back) from the cluster that ensued over there prior to the last crash. Strange things over there, but I hope the best for everyone affected, including members. Beyond the fact of many breeders owed money, there's also the rumor of counterfeit beans... :/ In between the last crash and the current crash, most staff and mods were MIA, nobody could reach JB and have been awaiting his return from surgery to speak up for himself. I hope for a positive outcome for all.

I secretly hope the farm becomes the new hotspot :) Yet keeps a happy balance... I'll probably be posting here more and more.

P.S. BOG, I suspect that many BOG fanatics will find their way here :D

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

to be honest, i could never stand rez...and gypsy i could car less one way or another...he knew what he was getting into when he started...and everyone knows how it is when you start going international.....i would much rather see marc emery free over gypsy..marcs a man who actually cares...gypsy just cares about his pockets...

that being said...there are ppl i do really like over there, such as payaso, brother bear, and a few more i cant think of right now...

i guess what i really dont like about the whole gypsy situation, is the fact this guy made tons of $, most of it legit dealings, but some ppl got ran over along the way...he knew what he wanted and was aiming to be #1...then when you get caught, you ask for donations....it puzzles me...it really does...anyone who knows how the justice system works, knows thats pure bs...

i mean i know what im doing, i know what im getting myself into ..if i get caught, its on me...i wont go crying to ppl asking for donations...

i got caught being a "delivery" driver once...didnt snitch, didnt ask for any $ from nobody...and i payed back everything i got caught with to the guy i got caught working for...its called responsibility...

i think gypsy should pay his own lawyers and deal with it on his own..

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I never saw any threads asking for donations for him? There might have been some random post by someone but no post by the staff asking for funds. I don't like seeing anyone get busted for Cannabis.

ya you may be right, might have been a random post...i know i seen another post asking for $ for vonforne too...i mean its sad, but shit happens, if the laws are too strick and you cant deal with the consequences of being caught, then maybe you should think first.....anyways either way i was away for a few months and dint go there and when i came back i came back to all the shit that had happened....same shit happened to me on OG...left for a few months, came back to horse shit, lol(it was seized)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Gypsy has been betrayed by people that worked for him more than once. He treated people well for the most part but I don't wish to debate who deserves to be free more. I want Marc out as well as Eddy Lepp who didn't profit from his pot activism.

None of are without sin but why prison without even a trial? Indefinite detention seems a bit unjust.

Let's just hope we can all keep a roof over our heads without going to prison.

Through the long haul Gypsy never Gypped me or my customers but many things happened under his watch and the buck stops here is what you get at the top of any organization.

JB once worked for Gypsy and the Boo you know...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
He was Fired for betraying Gypsy . This is why we get Thieving con mans site when we use TSD over there. I think we all got played on this one. I wont be going back to that site.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Ok, let's just be thankful for what we have...

History is often interpreted in differing ways but we all need to remember that we are all in this together.

We have always raised money for people in legal difficulties...

I have donated seeds for auction to help when needed. Why shouldn't we try and help our fallen friends?

Joe, your attitude seems hostile and your avatar is clearly offensive but I take no offense.

We can all have our opinions but what value is there in spewing hate?

Top Bottom