welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They took some vpd damage when I first put them in. @jumpincactus vpd is real as a mofo.after hooking up a humidifier and soaking the floors every few hours they bounced back.
Its mcc,aND a few ultrabrite.there's one wifi 08,but we're thinking of hitting her to a fire alien strawberry.
I agree with VPD, it is the real deal science. Just tough for a small time guy livin in the dry azz desert with little funds to keep a good baseline VPD in my enviro. Hell up there where everyone is born with webbed feet VPD should be easy to maintain. :p

mancdank

mancdank

I agree with VPD, it is the real deal science. Just tough for a small time guy livin in the dry azz desert with little funds to keep a good baseline VPD in my enviro. Hell up there where everyone is born with webbed feet VPD should be easy to maintain. :p
@Ecompost mentions this a lot in his posts he will probably have some ideas for u bro he seems to be a wealth of knowledge

Ecompost

Ecompost

Agreed :) super cool guy with it too
*blushes or is that a bruise where my head banged the door post* thank you gentlemen for your vote of confidence. Environments are where its at. Keeping your plant in a good VPD range helps maintain a greater hydraulic capacity, this increases the uptake of all those pricey nutrients, and makes sense of adding them.
Let me know if you have a specific question of course I will help if I can :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Do u know or had any experience with this method
no but Ben grows with extended dark periods. i figured it was a haze thing since this is all he grows. It looks pretty good tho right, and how much money does it save. problem for Uk in winter, that much dark might mean more heaters, and at av 1-2KW its cheaper to run a 600W lamp

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sounds awesome I'm a member in 3 coffee shops over there within 20 mins of each other defo a few people that u would wanna meet and would wanna meet u
skillz, I am gonna be there more permanent in the new year, I am just moving some stuff over to get going, by the time I hit the place in jan I will be ready to flip :-)

mancdank

mancdank

no but Ben grows with extended dark periods. i figured it was a haze thing since this is all he grows. It looks pretty good tho right, and how much money does it save. problem for Uk in winter, that much dark might mean more heaters, and at av 1-2KW its cheaper to run a 600W lamp
Yea it's dropped I was scraping ice off my windscreen this morning :) but it would be good for spain with most property only coming with a 40a main breaker so if I can get 4 rooms on 6 hours with 40a available to each room that's a winner

mancdank

mancdank

skillz, I am gonna be there more permanent in the new year, I am just moving some stuff over to get going, by the time I hit the place in jan I will be ready to flip :)
It's paradise :) go check the peddelo girl on bennalmadina beach shes got an arse u could bounce a pound coin off

Top Bottom